will smith is bald - noone gets spared?

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's been receding for years, black people are known to get a sharp haircut every week to camouflague it

View attachment 172897
Smith in 15 years:
E20BF676-5DF1-4433-9446-8B782A3FDBE3.jpeg

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
PS: Tom Hardy is the next Norwood 5 candidate.
This video is from this year.
Severe thinning all over the top of the head.

View attachment 172776
Looking at the thinning pattern he looks like a Norwood 5a
men-hair-loss--3431.jpg

These people are lucky in the sense that they could be saved with surgery. Norwood 6 can somewhat be helped but not have good density and Norwood 7s are doomed.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I purposefully force myself to have endless, meaningless sex with all the women so that the baldcells of this forum don't get any. I suffer greatly to single handedly maintain hypergamy and Chad supremacy over lesser men.
My balls feel terribly drained and my head hurts. All for a greater purpose. The natural order of things.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I purposefully force myself to have endless, meaningless sex with all the women so that the baldcells of this forum don't get any. I suffer greatly to single handedly maintain hypergamy and Chad supremacy over lesser men.
My balls feel terribly drained and my head hurts. All for a greater purpose. The natural order of things.
Have sex with women just to impress other men, sounds closeted

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have sex with women just to impress other men, sounds closeted
Not at all what I said. op-press not im-press. Letting you reproduce and have a happy family life would be dysgenic, justinbieberscombover. That's why I am making sure only Chad-genes are passed on by filling womb after womb...
But I am at my limits...gotta carry on...for the future of humanity...for the eternal Chad - Simpcell hierarchy...
@Dr_Dimoxinil
Gets it.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think our buddy is doing it to impress people, he's doing it purely to dominate and to uphold the natural hierarchy of the strong ruling the weak. Someone has to do it.
Not at all what I said. op-press not im-press. Letting you reproduce and have a happy family life would be dysgenic, justinbieberscombover. That's why I am making sure only Chad-genes are passed on by filling womb after womb...
But I am at my limits...gotta carry on...for the future of humanity...for the eternal Chad - Simpcell hierarchy...
@Dr_Dimoxinil
Gets it.
Y'all have too much free time on your hands..

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not at all. All that meaningless sex barely leaves any room for sleeping and eating...

sathanas

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say it shows that Ronald Reagans are rare.
Well, retain fully juvenile hairline at 80+ is rare and even Reagan's right side a bit receded (since his young age)

Not that rare - about 25% of White men will have full head of hair throughout their lives, for Chinese and Koreans the number is kinda 50-55% and the Blacks have similar numbers.

Anyways, even with the figure about 50%, the humanity is really bad on hair genetics.