Will Rch-01 Be Commercialized This Year?

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the second clinical data coming out July to September regardless of the outcome?

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if, only in their own market. How we will able to get it?

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Even if, only in their own market. How we will able to get it?
Oh god. You say that although you can get a visa to travel anywhere you want. Try being in my country where the only visa you can get is to sudan or libya. You people are lucky And you still whining about it lol.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh god. You say that although you can get a visa to travel anywhere you want. Try being in my country where the only visa you can get is to sudan or libya. You people are lucky And you still whining about it lol.

what country are you from?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sweet j-suess. this topic has been beaten to death. does op not know how to use a search function smh.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not By Replicel.

Possibly with Shiseido. Data from Phase II trial will be released in coming months (july - september) and as long as it is good, then Shiseido should commercialize RCH-01 this year or early 2019.
I have my doubts. But if this sh*t works out.... HOLY sh*t!
If it works, there must be so f*****g much insider trading going on at Shiseido right now. Heck, if I knew what's going to happen, I'd buy stock and use the profits to get the treatment.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here, miserable, bald and depressed, losing hair everyday.
FML

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have my doubts. But if this sh*t works out.... HOLY sh*t!
If it works, there must be so f*****g much insider trading going on at Shiseido right now. Heck, if I knew what's going to happen, I'd buy stock and use the profits to get the treatment.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here, miserable, bald and depressed, losing hair everyday.
FML

Brother don't expect too much from Sheseido .Whats your age btw bro.I had a talk with a hair transplant surgeon.He said a treatement that really works for regrowth will come only after 10-15 years .Which can give satisfactory results.He told me abt that treatement.Will tell u more details abt it.If u r young then start sabing money in any case because any new treatement will be expensive like hell

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brother don't expect too much from Sheseido .Whats your age btw bro.I had a talk with a hair transplant surgeon.He said a treatement that really works for regrowth will come only after 10-15 years .Which can give satisfactory results.He told me abt that treatement.Will tell u more details abt it.If u r young then start sabing money in any case because any new treatement will be expensive like hell
I'm 27

What's the detail you're talking about telling us?

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh really, a hair transplant surgeon told you nothing for regrowth will come out for 10-15 years? Did it ever occur to you that that is in his best interest and that maybe he is a bit biased?

Furthermore, RCH-01 is not going to regrow a full head of hair. We know that. What it will do, based off of the phase 1 studies, is make existing hair resistant to DHT and stop the progression of Androgenetic Alopecia (at least for 5 years).

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh really, a hair transplant surgeon told you nothing for regrowth will come out for 10-15 years? Did it ever occur to you that that is in his best interest and that maybe he is a bit biased?

Furthermore, RCH-01 is not going to regrow a full head of hair. We know that. What it will do, based off of the phase 1 studies, is make existing hair resistant to DHT and stop the progression of Androgenetic Alopecia (at least for 5 years).

he said that there are almost no products that regrow hair.And many treatements come in news but are never released.Getting fda approval and all.The above thing he told will be most reliable treatement for balding.But it will take a lot of time.He did told maybe in 5 year one or two drugs.But result won't be satisfactory+ they will be expensive as hell

Only thing that present is fina duta and minoxidil but I won't try minoxidil ever again

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do have hopes for RCH-01 and hope it comes to market soon because I am balding fast.Can't wait for 10 years.By that time all hair will be already gone