Will Minoxidil Help Me.what Norwood Am I?

Snow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've been losing my hair since 18 at least and never bothered to treat it until now(30).i've been educating myself on the subject for almost 2 years now and,got familiar with all the available treatments,snake oils ect.in the end i grew tired of the constant negative feedback on these and endless future promissing cures(rip trinnov,hi rch-01)

Anyway,would minoxidil be of any use in my case? What norwood do you think i am? I heard it's useless at a certain stage

Thank you

Attachments

• 20190617_101446.jpg
    20190617_101446.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 317
  • 20190617_103856.jpg
    20190617_103856.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 306

Warmer82

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've been losing my hair since 18 at least and never bothered to treat it until now(30).i've been educating myself on the subject for almost 2 years now and,got familiar with all the available treatments,snake oils ect.in the end i grew tired of the constant negative feedback on these and endless future promissing cures(rip trinnov,hi rch-01)

Anyway,would minoxidil be of any use in my case? What norwood do you think i am? I heard it's useless at a certain stage

Thank you
Norwood 5a.

Try morr f min and finasteride lotion. Prob need a hair transplant also

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Thank you

You should also try dermarolling in conjuction with minoxidil.