Will Me Being On Testosterone Eliminate The Chances Of Side Effects From Propecia?

eazymid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking steroids for 2 years non-stop and not planning to stop any time soon. I take 250mg of test weekly and sometimes I add in more stronger harsher anabolics when I want to add more muscle.

tbh I don't think I am particularly prone to balding because I have basically had elevated dht levels for 2 years, as of now my front hairline has not receded at all. Just overall my hair is not as thick and there is thinning at the crown.

I am 25, wondering if I take propecia this will bring me down my elevated dht to natural levels and slow the thinning and I wont get side effects since my dht levels will not be in the gutter.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had take steroids in the past too and it doesnt help.
But it seems you are a bit lucky because after 2 years non stop you should be totally bald..

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
taking gear for a long time with out competing in bodybuilding is a stupid thing in my opinion there are tons of sides from that but ur afride of finasteride sides?

Martts

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my honest opinion, if you are willing to f*** your body up, which you are already doing by taking 2 years non-stop roids, you can take some finasteride as well.

eazymid

My Regimen
Reaction score
taking gear for a long time with out competing in bodybuilding is a stupid thing in my opinion there are tons of sides from that but ur afride of finasteride sides?

250mg is not a high dose I have 0 side effects on that dose and blood pressure is within range. Enlighten me on some of these 'tons' of side effects.... Testosterone is natural to the body you need to remember that lol.

In my honest opinion, if you are willing to f*** your body up, which you are already doing by taking 2 years non-stop roids, you can take some finasteride as well.

Again 250mg of test is hardly f*****g up my body... some doctors prescribe 200mg a week to TRT patients. You hear roids and automatically think its negative but you need to remember testosterone is natural to the body.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Except your body stops it's own testo production if your are not cycling the roids.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ur 26 and on trt?
the biggest side effect is hypogonadal ur f*****g balls shut down could be permanently could be not best thing is cycling the other sides will show up when u stop u said ur using other sh*t with test so if u take only250 snd using deaca or tren or eq or even primo or mast at higher dose then ur lying u got sides low ej volume ed are some
ur alredy fucked finasteride could f*** u more thou

Martts

My Regimen
Reaction score
250mg is not a high dose I have 0 side effects on that dose and blood pressure is within range. Enlighten me on some of these 'tons' of side effects.... Testosterone is natural to the body you need to remember that lol.

Again 250mg of test is hardly f*****g up my body... some doctors prescribe 200mg a week to TRT patients. You hear roids and automatically think its negative but you need to remember testosterone is natural to the body.

You are even more stupid than I thought. The natural average of Testosteron is around 7mg.
You are on 250mg, and even though WHEN you should do it, 2 years non stop is the most f*****g ridiculous thing you could possibly do. It is the same as saying that MDMA is a natural to the body, the same applies for GHB.

Among others it is bad for your heart, blood pressure (not in your case), addiction (yes it can be a addiction) and especially your liver. Which cause livercirrose or the other one, can't remember which indirectly is the biggest cause of liver cancer. Does not mean you have to get it, and everywhere they state you cannot directly can cancer from it, which is true. Though indirectly it causes the main thing which is the biggest cause of liver cancer. Doesn't mean you have to get it though, but it is scientifically proven it fucks up your liver. And you are not taking any rests in between to naturally compensate and do it 2 years non-stop.

Thereby, if you drink alcohol with it, it increases with how many times..
your pick.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are even more stupid than I thought. The natural average of Testosteron is around 7mg.
You are on 250mg, and even though WHEN you should do it, 2 years non stop is the most f*****g ridiculous thing you could possibly do. It is the same as saying that MDMA is a natural to the body, the same applies for GHB.

Among others it is bad for your heart, blood pressure (not in your case), addiction (yes it can be a addiction) and especially your liver. Which cause livercirrose or the other one, can't remember which indirectly is the biggest cause of liver cancer. Does not mean you have to get it, and everywhere they state you cannot directly can cancer from it, which is true. Though indirectly it causes the main thing which is the biggest cause of liver cancer. Doesn't mean you have to get it though, but it is scientifically proven it fucks up your liver. And you are not taking any rests in between to naturally compensate and do it 2 years non-stop.

your pick.

What? "The natural average of Testosterone is around 7mg" this makes no sense . 250 is probably slightly higher than TRT dose, but nothing crazy. Also it's some orals that will f*** up your liver, not injectable testosterone.

eazymid

My Regimen
Reaction score
ur 26 and on trt?
the biggest side effect is hypogonadal ur f*****g balls shut down could be permanently could be not best thing is cycling the other sides will show up when u stop u said ur using other sh*t with test so if u take only250 snd using deaca or tren or eq or even primo or mast at higher dose then ur lying u got sides low ej volume ed are some
ur alredy fucked finasteride could f*** u more thou

I'm not worried about being shut down since I will just inject synthetic test for life. I only use other steroids periodically. Most of the year I am on just test. Tbh my ej volume is the same, the drugs effects everybody differently.

your pick.

Looks like you are stupid because as the guy above said injectable testosterone only passes through the liver once and causes little damage. I do not take orals and I have blood work to show my liver values are in range. I am not deny taking higher doses is dangerous and causes damage but I don't think you are familiar with what that is.