Will I Look Better Or Worse Buzzed?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is thin (the frontal part is all transplanted - 2k grafts FUE), I'm about to get a density pack in a couple weeks so I'll have to buzz my head.

I keep my hair pretty short and shave the sides nowadays, looks good most of the time but under dim lights or the sun it looks worse.

Will a hairline shadow appear if I buzz it all down no guard?

P.S. can also pm pics to knowledgeable members who can properly assess my situation.

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
how would we know with no pics. also some people say I look better, 99% of women said it doesnt. theres that.

PM me a couple pics, Ive also had a hair transplant. Maybe I can help

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
But with every comment in every photo saying "You look fantastic", who do you trust?
The comments are delusional and the fact they're against medicines or even transplants is ridiculous. But the pics speak for themselves. Most of those dudes look scared and confused. A few do look great though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bald/comments/9a1lop/buzzed_it_down_to_a_3_a_big_step_for_me_now_onto/

This guy has a model tier face but without a hairline he reminds me of the alien emoji.
Girls throw themselves at guys with a face like his, but the forehead is very distracting.
Even an SMP to give him something that resembles Zidane's triangular hairline would improve him tons.

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
The comments are delusional and the fact they're against medicines or even transplants is ridiculous. But the pics speak for themselves. Most of those dudes look scared and confused. A few do look great though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bald/comments/9a1lop/buzzed_it_down_to_a_3_a_big_step_for_me_now_onto/

This guy has a model tier face but without a hairline he reminds me of the alien emoji.
Girls throw themselves at guys with a face like his, but the forehead is very distracting.
Even an SMP to give him something that resembles Zidane's triangular hairline would improve him tons.

I dunno, I personally find him REALLY feminine looking.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno, I personally find him REALLY feminine looking.

Yeah he has lizard people eyes. I know what you mean with model tier looks...he has these piercing blue eyes, but bald or not for me it seems like he is just emulating the look, something is off...a poor mans pretty boy.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've always seen buzzing it all off as a last resort. Not many guys can pull that look off but I guess ther's a certain stage of baldness where you have no choice.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair looks like pubes when buzzed while my combover looks tolerable and back of the head looks dense af.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In my experience, men will think that you look better buzzed and women will think that you look worse. What will you think? At first, you will think that it looks worse and eventually will like it better. It's all about familiarity.

I think some guys will lie about you looking better because they want less competition.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I think some guys will lie about you looking better because they want less competition.

I personally think that men's opinions on what looks good and women's opinions on what looks good differ greatly. E.g. people always tell me that I look good and when I show anybody on here my photos they say that I'm handsome, with a good head shape and look great etc. If you're a man who is training in the gym then of course the guy in shape looks good. If you're a guy who wants to grow a beard then of course the guy with a beard looks good. But pretty much no woman has ever said that to me or behaved in a way that conveyed that. Indeed, I'm in my last few months because I'm unable to get married or have children.

allofyouarecrazy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally think that men's opinions on what looks good and women's opinions on what looks good differ greatly. E.g. people always tell me that I look good and when I show anybody on here my photos they say that I'm handsome, with a good head shape and look great etc. If you're a man who is training in the gym then of course the guy in shape looks good. If you're a guy who wants to grow a beard then of course the guy with a beard looks good. But pretty much no woman has ever said that to me or behaved in a way that conveyed that. Indeed, I'm in my last few months because I'm unable to get married or have children.

Sorry to say, but the more you post here the more I think it’s the desperation to get married and have kids that’s holding you back. That comes out whether you like it or not. People are constantly asking my parents why I’m not married or have a girlfriend (not exaggerating here) but I think it’s honestky because I’m too much like you right now. I want it pretty bad and that’s seen by women and it’s kind of a turn off. Trying to learn to not care and just let things happen and the reactions have been a bit more positive. I’d advise you take a few months off without trying and just live and do some meditation.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it works the other way as well. A lot of the women that other women say look good men don't actually go for so much.