Will i get my hairline back? (pictures)

rhine2

Reaction score
quick update, my hairline is still receding, at an even faster rate than before starting treatments. what the **** is this ****! i can literally see the difference day by ****ing day! finasteride and Rogain aren't doing fck all!

Many users and myself experienced finasteride causing massive sheds. Don't understand why this drug is making our condition worse instead of stopping hair loss, let alone hair regrowth! Not only that, ED is another major side effect from finasteride!

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
You still on finasteride ?

- - - Updated - - -

I think you should had Wait with minoxidil and use finasteride and keto shampoo

diehunnen123

Banned
Reaction score
yes im still on finasteride. it hasnt being doing **** but thin out my hair even more. my hairline is getting better though thanks to minoxidil. definitley dont regret starting it

Lootr96

Reaction score
yes im still on finasteride. it hasnt being doing **** but thin out my hair even more. my hairline is getting better though thanks to minoxidil. definitley dont regret starting it

how said your hairline is getting better with minoxidil. How do you know it's not the finasteride since you're taking both?

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Its hard to say what cause The shed, thats why ppl use finasteride 3 months then minoxidil to se what it does to The body, so its hard to Tell. Can you show before and after treatment picture like a new picture

shookwun

Reaction score
Maitenance in most cases. Weak follicles will strengthen but sly areas will remain bald.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
Maitenance in most cases. Weak follicles will strengthen but sly areas will remain bald.

What about sparser areas? I have areas with visible, thick hair that have lost density. Does that make a difference as far as regrowing density?

AlexieJ

Reaction score
Well, I agree that it depends on some factors but as far as I know if its genetic then expect that it is harder to grow. If you are not up for surgical treatments try other options like the effective hair regrow products in the market.

shookwun

Reaction score
What about sparser areas? I have areas with visible, thick hair that have lost density. Does that make a difference as far as regrowing density?

it will thicken those areas

very sparse/peach fuzz hair that's on it's way out already will most likely not recover.

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
it will thicken those areas

very sparse/peach fuzz hair that's on it's way out already will most likely not recover.

Well damn...I am thinking that is what I have in those areas that look sparse...thick hairs surrounding by tiny hairs?

Or maybe those areas are just shedding and not recovering fast enough to keep density. IDK. All I know is I wish I started 3 years ago. ugh.

tommania

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the post. Really gave me some advice. I was thinking about going on some meds, my hairline is kinda similar.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your estrogen level must be higher than dht level. In case of this you may get side effects like ed or low libido