• No

Votes: 48 51.1%

• Total voters

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

what’s your take? Hair cloning counts as a “cure” by the way, anything that takes you NW7->NW1

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Commercially we don't know if anyone is going to make it happen.

There are a lot of clinical trails going on, only those can give us answers

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of ‘no’s so far!
Why do you guys say no?

It seems like hair cloning has come a far way

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There will never ever be a cure for hairloss. But better, more permanent treatments will come out in less than ten years.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
5 percent chance of cure in 10. 100 percent chance in 50 (AI driven research and advanced CRISPR).

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will you be able to go from nw6-0 in 10years with good coverage? Probably with HM/lab grown hair.

Will there be a silver bullet? Single course of treatment/couple of injections - highly unlikely.

Depends what you see as a cure.

baldislove

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of ‘no’s so far!
Why do you guys say no?

It seems like hair cloning has come a far way
When were minoxidil and finasteride released? How many better treatments came out after that? 0.

Scientists are not smart enough to solve this problem.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
I think we will have more advanced hair systems which will be pretty much perfect what comes to looks, feel and comfort. It is much more easier to solve problems with current hair systems than to create a cure for hair loss in a next 10 years.

ihatebackstabbers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if they were, most don't want too, who would buy all the other shits if we would have an universal and proper treatment for this? Nobody, you would take the "cure" and move on without any worries and without spending another dime for hair loss..

Alopecia Market Size Worth $4.8 Billion By 2026 | CAGR: 8.3%
Hair Transplant Market worth over $24.8 billion by 2024: Global Market Insights, Inc.

Their gonna keep sprouting shits like Brezulla and many other sh*t that won't do sh*t for the majority and maybe in 50-100 years there will be something more viable than transplants to the masses, until then even if hair cloning comes out, it won't be accessible to the masses a very long time, except if you have a couple of hundred of thousands of dollars to spare only for this...

Mark my words and print screen this message that in 15-20 years from now people are gonna still eat tranny drugs for hair loss, their gonna approve estrogen and most will transform into women to save their hair!
Damn. Why is it that you have to be negative in every comment that you make. @Trichosan let us know that there will be a cure 50 years from now. It gave us something to look forward but you just can't stand to see people happy.

ihatebackstabbers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhh don't take it as an offence, but please, how is lying to yourself and to others that you have a hair that it's a wig actually feel any better? I really never got people who actually do it, especially single ones... What are you doing, lying to yourself and to women that you have hair and after you get them hooked into a relationship you tell them that you have a wig? I find it pathetic and more than just hiding your insecurities, i find it as a big lie and i would rather be bald and ugly for the rest of my life than live in a big lie and let a f*****g wig dictate my life, my activities, relationships,etc
Happy? It makes you happy to be delusional or what? It's called f*****g realism, that's the way you can actually go and live your f*****g life you mongoloid, not staying in your basement and hoping that the hair loss industry is gonna come and save you from your misery... But be as you like, ok in 10 years your gonna have a full head of hair lol, if this is making you happy, who am i to say no, think whatever the f*** you want, it's my opinion, it's a f*****g public forum and we can actually share them, openly without fearing that i'm gonna be hanged for sharing my opinions... We don't actually have to agree i guess you understand that?

Go and talk to the delusional mental ill pricks that ingest estrogen on that mental ill thread of them if you want delusions, maybe they will attract you also in their cult and you will find "true happiness" together... You don't even f*****g know what happiness is in the first place, but i have to much high expectation from a forum filled with neurotics that can't handle someones else's opinion if it's not like their own or on the same line as theirs!
Sorry, I am not going to read your book report. Go pester someone else who cares what you have to say.

ihatebackstabbers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't expect you to read it anyways, it's well known that the majority of you aren't even capable of reading more than 1 sentence. No worries i enjoy writing so no problem. And you shouldn't have asked in the first place if your not capable of reading an answer!
aRe yoU sTiLL tRyInG tO tAlK tO mE? :confused:

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good thread for those pessimists to unburden themselves but they are always observing and commenting.....