Will Be Going To Turkey For Fue Transplant Need Advice!

Sukh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 32 years of age and started noticing hair loss at the age of 22.

I am getting married next year in august and want to get the FUE transplant in late December.

My current barber who I have known for approximately 10 years has got his done and it looks amazing. I will be using the same doctor who completes his treatments within a clinic in Istanbul, Turkey.

I have added pictures, which shows where I am loosing hair. I have been on REGAINE for approximately 3 years and feel its not helping.

I have questions, which I hope someone can answer.

1) If I stop REGAINE will my hair get worse?

2) If you have had the FUE treatment, please provide feedback (negative or positive).

3) Will be I be left with any scars?

4) What medication do you have after the treatment and how long was your recovery.

My brother thinks I am making a mistake and I should accept my hair loss. He has also mentioned that’s its risky as im getting married in august and this could be a reason to cancel my wedding if my hair/head looks worse.

The name of the clinic and doctor:

Clinic Name: Elithair Transplant

DR name: DR.Abdulaziz Balwi

Any advice would be appreciated.

View attachment 67225 View attachment 67226 View attachment 67225 View attachment 67226

Sukh

My Regimen
Reaction score
PIC 1

Attachments

• IMG-20171024-WA0010.jpeg
    IMG-20171024-WA0010.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,343

Sukh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for replying.

I am still relying on an assumption. I have spoken to friends who have got the treatment done and also spoken to a Dr in Turkey.

Have you had any treatment or know anyone who has?

Look forward to your reply.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for replying.

I am still relying on an assumption. I have spoken to friends who have got the treatment done and also spoken to a Dr in Turkey.

Have you had any treatment or know anyone who has?

Look forward to your reply.

I think you should do it. Conservative hairline and a shitload of Toppik will make it look real good. Basically a cure.

Now get the F out if this forum section and ask your question again under Hair Transplants.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice... Post your topics in the right damn sub-forums.

On topic. You have advanced hair loss for a 32 year old. It would be a cosmetic improvement If you get it done by the right surgeon. You won't be a full head however.

pollutionbrain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, ull get scars. Try a buzzcut for november, if u like it and get positive response u can put this headache behind u. My impression is that its just a hassle if u eventually go fully bald.

Sukh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for the replies so far and I will change forums.. Sorry I'm very new to using forums.

Whats is a buzz cut?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
And in relation to scars I've heard Fue has very minimal scars

Get on finasteride and get the transplant. Personally I'd go for a more tried and true doctor Like Erdogan in Turkey though, for those prices there's a little less incentive to get it right the first time.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And in relation to scars I've heard Fue has very minimal scars
The scars are little and much better looking compared to FUT transplants, however you wont be able to have your hair very short cause if not the scars will be very evident

Sukh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

My hair isn't very short anyway.. I think around grade 2 on the back

My back donor is very thick and a lot of people have confirmed this I.e. Barbers

Just worried as I don't want to make matters worse

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score

I am getting married next year in august and want to get the FUE transplant in late December.

My current barber who I have known for approximately 10 years has got his done and it looks amazing. I will be using the same doctor who completes his treatments within a clinic in Istanbul, Turkey.

I have added pictures, which shows where I am loosing hair. I have been on REGAINE for approximately 3 years and feel its not helping.

2) If you have had the FUE treatment, please provide feedback (negative or positive).

4) What medication do you have after the treatment and how long was your recovery.

My brother thinks I am making a mistake and I should accept my hair loss. He has also mentioned that’s its risky as im getting married in august and this could be a reason to cancel my wedding if my hair/head looks worse.

View attachment 67225 View attachment 67226 View attachment 67225 View attachment 67226
Getting a hair transplant would be a waste in the long run and will look bad if you can't get your hair to stop shedding/falling out. Say you get the transplant but you still lose hair, after a few years all you will have left is the transplanted hair. The hair you have now will be gone and it will look bad and awkward. You need to get on finesteride or minoxidil first to see if it will stop any further hair loss. If it does than you can do the transplant.

Sukh

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really bad for you and it could ruin my chances if I want a family... Want be trying that I'd rather go bold

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** am I reading, seriously. Transplant and no finasteride= no go? You should definitely start studying the basics about hairloss.
You can go for a transplant although what bothers me is the doctor. I have never heard of him, have you seen good results from other patients?

Sukh

My Regimen
Reaction score
My barber has used the exact same doctor. Have you not heard of the side effects?

Sukh

My Regimen
Reaction score
My barbers hair has come out amazing and that's what got me thinking it's worth doing but wanted more people's advice

MaZeo

My Regimen
Reaction score

I had the hair transplant with Dr Balwi. Great experience, I had also a FUE treatment and now I am keep having the PRP. I am happy with, good luck for everything