Wich Hair Loss Is Better To Have In General And For Treatment General Thininng Or The Regular Patter

Hairlineforever

My Regimen
Reaction score
is it better to have general thininng up without receding on the temples and hairline or is it better to have receding hairline and temple loss and so on the regular patern
by taking in consideration wich one is better for social atachment and for treatment and wich one is more agressive or less

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
is it better to have general thininng up without receding on the temples and hairline or is it better to have receding hairline and temple loss and so on the regular patern
by taking in consideration wich one is better for social atachment and for treatment and wich one is more agressive or less
The aggressiveness doesn't matter based on the pattern, I think in this day in age "regular thinning" as in a diffuse pattern is the most treatable according to the success stories I see, if your hair thins all over sometimes it's still hard for people to tel you're balding, but when your hairline starts 36 meters behind your eyebrows it's obvious.