Why you're utterly fucked even if you get a cure, and why you shouldn't EVER reproduce

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it does, unless you're a selfish POS

Not to the extent of men with aggressive premature hairloss. You have FIVE times the risk of sh*t like strokes and Peripheral Arterial Disease, and that's for your heart issues alone. I know a young balding guy my age who's completely f*****g infertile as well. Most of the population don't have genetics that shitty, stop the cope

Yes they're. But the sooner you go bald and the more aggressive your baldness is, the higher the risk. A man who went bald at 60 years old doesn't have the risk as a man who went bald at 23 years old
Oof, you'll love me then. I started going bald at 16! 16!! I'm now 24 and am maintaining NW3

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss only correlates with a bunch of health problems. It's not a direct indicator or even a strong correlation.

Being outdoors at midnight correlates with being homeless. That doesn't mean everybody who is outdoors at midnight should be worried about it.

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"If you have kids they will suffer because of their genes. So don't."

Firstly, everyone has to suffer through life, including your kids. There isn't some scenario where a person will never encounter suffering in their lifetime. It's just not a real thing. Sure, you can look at someone's life on a surface level and say "they don't have suffering" but it's not accurate. They could very well have gone through suffering to get wherever they are. Or they could still be suffering, you don't know.

Perhaps your meant that they're suffering more than others.

This reminds me of people saying you shouldn't have kids if you're on the Autistic Spectrum, because it would increase the chances of having an Autistic kid. Well, for people on the Spectrum, this is a non issue. Why? Because you don't suffer from Autism, any suffering is entirely because of other people. This is objectively factual because some people will cause you suffering while others won't. If no one were treated poorly because of baldness, would anyone have an issue with being bald? No, of course not.

Suffering can't even be avoided in the best of circumstances. You can have the best genes in the world and still have children with cancer, leukemia, premature etc. The list goes on. Having good genes doesn't shield you from that.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"If you have kids they will suffer because of their genes. So don't."

Firstly, everyone has to suffer through life, including your kids. There isn't some scenario where a person will never encounter suffering in their lifetime. It's just not a real thing. Sure, you can look at someone's life on a surface level and say "they don't have suffering" but it's not accurate. They could very well have gone through suffering to get wherever they are. Or they could still be suffering, you don't know.

Perhaps your meant that they're suffering more than others.

This reminds me of people saying you shouldn't have kids if you're on the Autistic Spectrum, because it would increase the chances of having an Autistic kid. Well, for people on the Spectrum, this is a non issue. Why? Because you don't suffer from Autism, any suffering is entirely because of other people. This is objectively factual because some people will cause you suffering while others won't. If no one were treated poorly because of baldness, would anyone have an issue with being bald? No, of course not.

Suffering can't even be avoided in the best of circumstances. You can have the best genes in the world and still have children with cancer, leukemia, premature etc. The list goes on. Having good genes doesn't shield you from that.
therefore, having children in my opinion is pointless, as long as people do not have the opportunity to live forever on earth, everything ends in death, passing on life is pure selfishness and an animal instinct

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are the judge, jury, and (soon to be) executioner of the genetic quality. Men are not remotely as harsh. I won't be surprised if in a few decades we can determine ahead of time what the genes will be like before birth. That means track odds of autism, baldness, etc. Then you are going to have abortions when the test results are subpar. This will mostly apply if the baby's gender is male.

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
therefore, having children in my opinion is pointless, as long as people do not have the opportunity to live forever on earth, everything ends in death, passing on life is pure selfishness and an animal instinct
Sounds pretty nihilistic.

Ask any parent. It's not pointless.

Yes, everything will end eventually. But why rush towards that. It's not selfish to want it to continue.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds pretty nihilistic.

Ask any parent. It's not pointless.

Yes, everything will end eventually. But why rush towards that. It's not selfish to want it to continue.
I am not surprised by entries like yours, people are only animals, having children is just an instinct, nothing more

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not surprised by entries like yours, people are only animals, having children is just an instinct, nothing more
If we don't reproduce, we end, humanity ends. I don't see why being an animal therefore means our kind needs to end. It doesn't make sense.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People should be having as many children as possible. The more people there are, the higher the chance that someone somewhere will find a cure for baldness. Since curing baldness is obviously the most important human endeavour, the holy grail of the human conquest of nature, it is actively sinful to not have as many children as you can. In other words, the world is dramatically underpopulated.
How many you got?

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
Antinatalism is either an utter retardation or a bad cope. There's nothing wrong with reproduction and having children since it gives life meaning and you can't be happy without a good family around you. Also those children will experience happiness and good moments even if they experience suffering

And life is not about pleasure, we're not animals
What IS life about then? And how are we not animals? If we aren’t animals then what are we?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t really know the topic, but in general it must be about young, virile men, balding & Why…
Maybe it’s nature urging you to procreate when you are young, attractive w) hair. You wait too long you’re going to deteriorate.
Women keep their hair longer because they can still produce children & need hair to attract males.
So you wait to 23 & your balding like a cue ball. Is it fair? No. but it’s the way it is, hence this forum..

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What IS life about then? And how are we not animals? If we aren’t animals then what are we?
We're animals, for certain.

I don't think his point was that were literally not animals. But more that there's more to life than the simple pleasures. Having a family being vastly greater, for example.