Why you're utterly fucked even if you get a cure, and why you shouldn't EVER reproduce

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stop with this eugenic bullshit. the whole argument shows a lack of knowledge of the mechanisms of genetic inheritance. you may be tall and flat of hair and can pass on baldness anyway, or you may be "perfect" but your partner may have inherited the baldness genes from her father and passed on to your child. Your speech should have been implemented a million years ago, nowadays most people on this earth have these genes, whether they are active or not. it is no coincidence that 80% of men develop even a minimum of baldness in their life, the classic male receding hairline is nothing more than a very slow frontoparietal baldness.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, you understand that most people can't reproduce with your logic right?

"More than 50 percent of women experience balding. By 50 years of age, about 85 percent of men are balding, according to the American Hair Loss Association (AHLA)"
I was clearly talking about premature aggressive baldness (aka baldness before 40 years old), and that's what the studies also indicated

When you see a 60 years old bald man, you don't think of him as bald, just another old man

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those females shouldn't reproduce as well, i'm not limiting what i said to men only, that would be cucked as f***. But it's just MUCH harder to spot those females as opposite to males
there are many short women with weak genes and having children, there is no symmetry in the treatment of ugly men and ugly women, but it is the fault of the men themselves who have pussy worship
what do you care who has kids and who doesn't? I personally do not care how much hair ones have or who looks like, take care of yourself, buddy and that's all in the subject, I support that you do not want to have children, it's a good choice

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think you can escape the curse of baldness by getting a magical cure someday that will 99% never exist anyway? Well, guess not since baldness isn't even the main problem, it's your sh*t genes that are responsible for major health issues that will wreck the sh*t out of you sooner or later, and baldness is merely a side effect to those genes. PLEASE don't reproduce, and i'm not saying that because baldness looks ugly or whatever since there are many things that could make someone look ugly aside from baldness. But because aggressive baldness is literally the best indicator of utterly sh*t heath and genes. It's not just a cosmetic issue, or that "oh some hair follicles happened to coincidentally hate DHT and fall out". But it's much more complicated than that, it's a sign that you have something seriously wrong with your body, and hair loss is an obvious way to showcase that. I'm just 21 and i'm already suspected to have major heart issues, my father is also bald and has several heart diseases while his fullhead brothers haven't got any. We even have lots of solid evidence to confirm this as well:

Not only heart disease. But you have genetics that causes the following:

1- Inflammation:

2- Low fertility:

3- Prostate Cancer:

And God knows what else...

So even if you get your hair back, which won't happened anyway, you will NEVER escape the fate of having sh*t genetics that will always torment you one way or another. Baldness ISN'T the main villain, it's simply a helpless call of help from your body to showcase that there's something wrong with you, and that you're utterly fucked due to the sh*t genetics you inherited that caused you to have sh*t health and body, which resulted in a premature aggressive male pattern baldness

The only solution to this problem, unless you're a selfish moron, is to let this sh*t gene die out by never reproducing so that the next generations won't have to deal with health issues and the hair loss that will always follow them
I think you re overreacting.

Last edited:

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is this dude talking about.

My family typically live into their 90's and typically die of old age. No health issues amongst my parents, grandparents, brothers.... other than arthritis my nan had.

What I noticed when I was younger was that it was the guys that hit puberty first, had hairy legs whereas others still had smooth girls legs....they were typically the ones that went bald first.

If you are a hairy mother fakker well before your peers then you're probably going to go bald young.

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so... I am 6'4, fit, my father is 60 years old and never had a major health problem (nw6) and I've been balding rapidly since age 25. where do I stand exactly?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think you can escape the curse of baldness by getting a magical cure someday that will 99% never exist anyway? Well, guess not since baldness isn't even the main problem, it's your sh*t genes that are responsible for major health issues that will wreck the sh*t out of you sooner or later, and baldness is merely a side effect to those genes. PLEASE don't reproduce, and i'm not saying that because baldness looks ugly or whatever since there are many things that could make someone look ugly aside from baldness. But because aggressive baldness is literally the best indicator of utterly sh*t heath and genes. It's not just a cosmetic issue, or that "oh some hair follicles happened to coincidentally hate DHT and fall out". But it's much more complicated than that, it's a sign that you have something seriously wrong with your body, and hair loss is an obvious way to showcase that. I'm just 21 and i'm already suspected to have major heart issues, my father is also bald and has several heart diseases while his fullhead brothers haven't got any. We even have lots of solid evidence to confirm this as well:

Not only heart disease. But you have genetics that causes the following:

1- Inflammation:

2- Low fertility:

3- Prostate Cancer:

And God knows what else...

So even if you get your hair back, which won't happened anyway, you will NEVER escape the fate of having sh*t genetics that will always torment you one way or another. Baldness ISN'T the main villain, it's simply a helpless call of help from your body to showcase that there's something wrong with you, and that you're utterly fucked due to the sh*t genetics you inherited that caused you to have sh*t health and body, which resulted in a premature aggressive male pattern baldness

The only solution to this problem, unless you're a selfish moron, is to let this sh*t gene die out by never reproducing so that the next generations won't have to deal with health issues and the hair loss that will always follow them
But a bald father can have fullhead offspring

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
stop with this eugenic bullshit. the whole argument shows a lack of knowledge of the mechanisms of genetic inheritance. you may be tall and flat of hair and can pass on baldness anyway, or you may be "perfect" but your partner may have inherited the baldness genes from her father and passed on to your child. Your speech should have been implemented a million years ago, nowadays most people on this earth have these genes, whether they are active or not. it is no coincidence that 80% of men develop even a minimum of baldness in their life, the classic male receding hairline is nothing more than a very slow frontoparietal baldness.
Women are the judge, jury, and (soon to be) executioner of the genetic quality. Men are not remotely as harsh. I won't be surprised if in a few decades we can determine ahead of time what the genes will be like before birth. That means track odds of autism, baldness, etc. Then you are going to have abortions when the test results are subpar. This will mostly apply if the baby's gender is male.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are the judge, jury, and (soon to be) executioner of the genetic quality. Men are not remotely as harsh. I won't be surprised if in a few decades we can determine ahead of time what the genes will be like before birth. That means track odds of autism, baldness, etc. Then you are going to have abortions when the test results are subpar. This will mostly apply if the baby's gender is male.
Been reading too much dystopian sci-fi...?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
most women have crap genes ....

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha ha… That’s a good comedy routine.
I think what nature is saying is, is: You should have f_*ked that girl when she wanted you & you blew her off for someone else. The b_*ch was blossoming & you were at your pathetic peak. But you waited & the petals fell off your sorry ***, while hers didn’t. She went on to the next loser. Now your a bald MFer who is cursing anything he can curse with a bottle of vodka in his hand each weekend his phone has no return calls.
Well, to be serious it is a mental health issue all men/women in this forum face.
Some are more depressed than others. For me I don’t get depressed, I fight back.
Don’t curse your genes. You are unique.
You’re just sensitive to DHT. Your testosterone is highest 18-21.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha ha… That’s a good comedy routine.
I think what nature is saying is, is: You should have f_*ked that girl when she wanted you & you blew her off for someone else. The b_*ch was blossoming & you were at your pathetic peak. But you waited & the petals fell off your sorry ***, while hers didn’t. She went on to the next loser. Now your a bald MFer who is cursing anything he can curse with a bottle of vodka in his hand each weekend his phone has no return calls.
Well, to be serious it is a mental health issue all men/women in this forum face.
Some are more depressed than others. For me I don’t get depressed, I fight back.
Don’t curse your genes. You are unique.
You’re just sensitive to DHT. Your testosterone is highest 18-21.
I don't have any addictions, I don't know anything about others

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we probably all have a better chance of finding a cure by all trying some different product on our scalps and reporting back what we find over a 1 year period....

These are some ideas of what we could try. We all pick 1 unique to us....

Chilli Juice.
Baby Lotion.
Semen.
Cow's Urine.
Coca Cola.

But prob best to just try anything you find in your medicine cupboard rather than pick for the list above.