Why you're utterly fucked even if you get a cure, and why you shouldn't EVER reproduce

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am completely healthy and have been balding aggressively since the age of 20, in a manner typical for a woman, which does not change the fact that I have no children, I do not want to pass these genes on, I have no problem with it, one thing makes me wonder - why there is no medicine for baldness according to you? there is a fairly good chance of stemson and other supportive treatments, so explain that to me

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's irrelevant, neither me nor my father have used minoxidil and both of us have suffered from premature hair loss and heart issues. By some sick joke, Minoxidil seems to amplify the risk like how Propecia amplifies the predisposed risk of having low fertility

So hair loss is a result of sh*t health and genetic fitness, and treating hair loss seems to result in even shittier health

There's literally no hope or escape from this, people can laugh at me all they want. But it's the bitter truth
so why ma i very healthy?

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tall men seem to have a higher risk of high-grade prostate cancer:

Height and Prostate Cancer Risk (nih.gov)

It's over for tallcels. Stop reproducing and allow the midgets to take over.

They also have an increased risk of developing atrial fibrillation and an increased risk of developing cancer.

Total ban on tall people reproduction should be state mandated so we can obliterate disease from our gene pool, tallcells are literal genetic losers.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to antinatalists it is better to not reproduce at all no matter how good your genes are, since it is guaranteed that you will suffer in some capacity in life so it's better to prevent that from happening in the first place. Interesting to think about.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to antinatalists it is better to not reproduce at all no matter how good your genes are, since it is guaranteed that you will suffer in some capacity in life so it's better to prevent that from happening in the first place. Interesting to think about.
Antinatalism is either an utter retardation or a bad cope. There's nothing wrong with reproduction and having children since it gives life meaning and you can't be happy without a good family around you. Also those children will experience happiness and good moments even if they experience suffering

And life is not about pleasure, we're not animals

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
But if more human beings are born, total populations of animals probably drop due to humans' environmental footprint. Therefore, to minimize overall birth of sentient creatures, maybe we should increase the population of humans.
"Muh humans are bad and should go extinct!" "Muh shitty animals are suffering because of the big bad human!"

No wonder you're low IQ and pretentious as sh*t

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Antinatalism is either an utter retardation or a bad cope. There's nothing wrong with reproduction and having children since it gives life meaning and you can't be happy without a good family around you. Also those children will experience happiness and good moments even if they experience suffering

HOWEVER, having children with dysfunctional, shitty genes is a selfish and an irresponsible thing to do since you're basically dooming your children to brutally suffer forever without giving them a chance to live a good life
you can be happy without having children, children are just an expense that may never be recovered

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
But if more human beings are born, total populations of animals probably drop due to humans' environmental footprint. Therefore, to minimize overall birth of sentient creatures, maybe we should increase the population of humans.
Though then you are basically driving animals to extinction, which is immoral, but in the long run there is less suffering. Hmm.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's technically research since no one approaches premature baldness with the perspective that it's a health issue that's a result of sh*t genes
i am balding since my 20s, and i am very healthy, why?

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score

HOWEVER, having children with dysfunctional, shitty genes is a selfish and an irresponsible thing to do since you're basically dooming your children to brutally suffer forever without giving them a chance to live a good life
Basically to that they argue that pleasure and suffering is asymmetrical, so that in the case of someone not existing the absence of pain in good, but the absence of pleasure is neutral.
1635947626098.png

That's just what they argue, I can't say I personally care much if someone has kids (I don't want them though).

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude I feel bad for you and all of your problems but you are genuinely incredibly stupid and delusional if you legitimately believe all of this. I understand the need to lash out because you've been stricken badly twice by the genetic lottery, first you were awarded male pattern baldness and then you were awarded "major heart issues" that are an incredible rarity for somebody your age, irregardless of the hair status on their head. I also understand that your post was designed with the intention of a) gathering some sympathy for your condition and b) trying to make other baldies feel bad because your own self-worth is in the toilet and you already consider yourself a complete genetic failure.

And on top of that your answer is to construct a eugenics system based on structural health issues whose connections are not all that well understood by science in the first place and which are nevertheless unlikely to affect the majority of balding people in a major way that significantly reduces their life qualitatively any more than regular full-hair chads. As much as it pains you, most of us balding and even our children will live perfectly fine lives even if they lose all their hair, the same way that my grandfather who was bald lived a happy live until 78 years of age and the same way that my father is currently fit and healthy as a fiddle at 50 years old but bald since his 30's.

All I can say is try to find peace within yourself and stop schizo sperging out on balding forums because that is for sure not going to help you improve your life in any way shape or form.

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically to that they argue that pleasure and suffering is asymmetrical, so that in the case of someone not existing the absence of pain in good, but the absence of pleasure is neutral.
View attachment 172001
That's just what they argue, I can't say I personally care much if someone has kids (I don't want them though).
Anti-natalists are either insane feminists who got fucked over by Chad, or some Incels trying to cope with not being able to have children. Don't take them seriously

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you act like you're 90 years old? My father had his heart issues in his 40's. Health problems don't have to happen to everyone as well. But you're still walking on thin ice for having those genes
I am very healthy so I must be an exception to the rule, I have recently done a comprehensive examination of my body, everything is ok, I do not mind that I do not have children, so I have money for myself and I am going to invest in cryonics, I wish you much health

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anti-natalists are either insane feminists who got fucked over by Chad, or some Incels trying to cope with not being able to have children. Don't take them seriously
I would not like to have children even being chad with a head full of hair, I want these look things for myself but not to reproduce, the world is so beautiful that I never get bored

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very healthy so I must be an exception to the rule, I have recently done a comprehensive examination of my body, everything is ok, I do not mind that I do not have children, so I have money for myself and I am going to invest in cryonics, I wish you much health

You're not an "exception to the rule", millions of balding people live long and healthy lives until some sort of disease catches up to them sooner or later, the same way it does to virtually everybody else. Stop indulging this person.

This forum is full of insecure paranoid losers, we need a total reset.