why women love bald men

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kalbo said:
I've talked to and dated a number of women who say they love or prefer the bald look. But when they say "bald" they don't mean "balding", they really mean shave or buzz cut. A little bit of stubble actually makes a huge difference.

why don't guys get stubble tattooed on? had I not had hair transplant and got scarred, I probably would tattoo in stubble.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Would'nt it look fake and ridiculous? especially when you get old.

IBM

Reaction score
ginald Dont you have more than 40's? If yes then maybe you're dating womens with similar age? If yes then you cannot say that women prefer baldies.

92% of older women (more than 30) are not very good looking. They have scars, rugs, moustache and hairy face, the butt is inflated and rot and the boobs are down. Beside they are all fat. So this women have less expectation on man. So they prefer bald man because this have lower expectations too. And they dont want to hear from man that they suck in bed and they cause some nausea to see rugs on the butt.

s.a.f

Reaction score
IBM said:
92% of older women (more than 30) are not very good looking. They have scars, rugs, moustache and hairy face, the butt is inflated and rot and the boobs are down. Beside they are all fat. So this women have less expectation on man. So they prefer bald man because this have lower expectations too. And they dont want to hear from man that they suck in bed and they cause some nausea to see rugs on the butt.

I don't know where to start with on this one. I know some fine women 30+

IBM

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
IBM said:

I don't know where to start with on this one. I know some fine women 30+

You said some... And that's because you're getting older. But compare with 20 years old girls.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
ginald Dont you have more than 40's? If yes then maybe you're dating womens with similar age? If yes then you cannot say that women prefer baldies.

hahaha ,youre funny :lol:

in eastern europe they look good even at older age

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:

dear, dear me!

what can i say......i know you didnt mean to be funny, ibm, but you just given me the best laugh of the day.

i could tell you that better wine comes out of an older bottle but i think that were you to taste that wine it would be totally lost on you.....fact is that women of a certain age i.e. 30 or 40 or heaven forbid even older do have the things you mention but as you get older yourself maybe your expectations are lower or maybe you learn to appreciate the beauty in a woman's body whatever her age.

broaden your horizons and you'll find you've lots more choice.....you might find also an older woman could teach you a lot.

super stuff, ibm

G

IBM said:

73% of statistics are made up on the spot. I wasn't aware that you were such a ladies man.

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
You know the original poster brings up a good point. I truely believe some people do look "weirder" with hair than without. Especially people with high foreheads. It looks like the hair is SUPPOSED to come off in their case.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ginald - to your question
THEY DONT
some might prefer a shaved head but thats it...

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
You know the original poster brings up a good point. I truely believe some people do look "weirder" with hair than without. Especially people with high foreheads. It looks like the hair is SUPPOSED to come off in their case.

perhaps i am one of the people to whom this applies.

i have had a lot of male friends also tell me that i suit bald and that photos of me when i had hair make me look somehow ridiculous.

so all you balding types out there, it really is not all bad news.

you might just find that the shaved/bald look does suit you.

take heart, young shedders.

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
ginald spot on

There are so many pessimistic people here that i just want to run away.

From what i observed in bald/balding men (well since i´m going bald i notice them more) and i think there are guys that look awfull with the bald spot and others that look good with their heads shaven...so shave the last piece of hair you have and move on...i´m shure you will look better.

There are alot of things to do than just thinking about our hairloss.

ginald i believe in you because i´ve saw fit women with bald guys although no doubt a guy with hair looks better.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only women that prefer BALD men are the ones that are looking for a lame duckling because they've been hurt by other guys, basically.. it's less likely you'll mess them about in their eyes because.. you're bald.. Other than that.. you need money or a big personality to bag the descent looking ones unless you are lucky with your balding pattern, a widows peak can often look great on guys in their 30s but if it all goes you'll more than likely be searching for lame ducks yourself unless you're smart.

jj_24

Established Member
Reaction score
One thing I have to say about the older women. First of all alot are real hot 30's plus. The nice thing is you get to pick what they look like when their older. Its kind of like buying a grown tree vs a seed you can see the result. All those young girls look hot but only 20% look hot later. Chances are your wife will get fat and ugly if you choose them young.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
FabioM said:
ginald spot on

There are so many pessimistic people here that i just want to run away.

From what i observed in bald/balding men (well since i´m going bald i notice them more) and i think there are guys that look awfull with the bald spot and others that look good with their heads shaven...so shave the last piece of hair you have and move on...i´m shure you will look better.

There are alot of things to do than just thinking about our hairloss.

ginald i believe in you because i´ve saw fit women with bald guys although no doubt a guy with hair looks better.

thanks, fabio.

i say what i say thro personal experience.

look, guys...its bad news that you're losing your hair but it doesnt have to spell the end of the world.

as you get older, women look beyond the superficiality of a full haired adonis and look for other things like poise, confidence, roguish charm, laidback, nice smile, nice hands. hair is just one part of the overall picture and probably not an important part particularly if you have plenty of the other things going for you.

zackmcqueen

Established Member
Reaction score
'Other than that.. you need money or a big personality to bag the descent looking ones unless you are lucky with your balding pattern, a widows peak can often look great on guys in their 30s but if it all goes you'll more than likely be searching for lame ducks yourself unless you're smart.'

This is quite clearly utter bs. I myself am completely bald on top but shave it right down to the bone every day and ok im lucky to have very dark skin and i workout daily so it looks fine on me but the point is that if im being honest im not smart, im not rich, i dont even have a good personality. Im lazy, im ignorant, im unsociable, i hate christmas and most popular culture, and my only real interests in the world are sex poker and alcohol and movies. Yet i get more attention from women than all my fully haired freinds combined and theres about 7 of them. It sure as hell isnt because of my personality. aswell as proving that women are just as shallow as men, this also proves that completely bald men are not limited to the ugly women. If you check out my old posts you will see a picture i posted of billy zane a while back. Even though he has shaved his head almost totally bald on it you can still see, even from a heterosexual standpoint that he s better looking than 99 percent of men who have hair. This counts obviously even if he wasnt famous (provided he does shave it clean and denies the thick horsehoe). The more i think about this topic the more i agree with ginald. I too used to think that bald guys couldnt be considered attractive by most women but imo its all in the maintenance...you just have to make a lot more effort to keep looking healthy.

CCS

Reaction score
If you have a fit body and good face, hair loss won't stop you.

See, hair loss or acne by themself don't prevent you from getting hot women. They just reduce your dating ability a decent amount. But for guys who also have other problems, and are marginal, the hairloss will definitely push them over the edge. Like an average guy who works out a bit and dresses nice might get a pretty girlfriend sometimes if he really tries. But if he goes bald too, his chances are shot. But if he was hot to begin with, he can go bald and still get hot women. He just won't be quite the pimp he used to be.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
zackmcqueen said:
'Other than that.. you need money or a big personality to bag the descent looking ones unless you are lucky with your balding pattern, a widows peak can often look great on guys in their 30s but if it all goes you'll more than likely be searching for lame ducks yourself unless you're smart.'

This is quite clearly utter bs. I myself am completely bald on top but shave it right down to the bone every day and ok im lucky to have very dark skin and i workout daily so it looks fine on me but the point is that if im being honest im not smart, im not rich, i dont even have a good personality. Im lazy, im ignorant, im unsociable, i hate christmas and most popular culture, and my only real interests in the world are sex poker and alcohol and movies. Yet i get more attention from women than all my fully haired freinds combined and theres about 7 of them. It sure as hell isnt because of my personality. aswell as proving that women are just as shallow as men, this also proves that completely bald men are not limited to the ugly women. If you check out my old posts you will see a picture i posted of billy zane a while back. Even though he has shaved his head almost totally bald on it you can still see, even from a heterosexual standpoint that he s better looking than 99 percent of men who have hair. This counts obviously even if he wasnt famous (provided he does shave it clean and denies the thick horsehoe). The more i think about this topic the more i agree with ginald. I too used to think that bald guys couldnt be considered attractive by most women but imo its all in the maintenance...you just have to make a lot more effort to keep looking healthy.

Yes you are quite right, there are some people that pull it off well, usually when they have a well shaped head, good features/ skin. Unfortunately tho.. your general pastey average Joe struggles to achieve this.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
If you have a fit body and good face, hair loss won't stop you.

See, hair loss or acne by themself don't prevent you from getting hot women. They just reduce your dating ability a decent amount. But for guys who also have other problems, and are marginal, the hairloss will definitely push them over the edge. Like an average guy who works out a bit and dresses nice might get a pretty girlfriend sometimes if he really tries. But if he goes bald too, his chances are shot. But if he was hot to begin with, he can go bald and still get hot women. He just won't be quite the pimp he used to be.

and how many women have you been with?