why whould be worried anymore

winding_road

Reaction score
I dunno if I should believe what I read. I gues I should NOT.
but Dr Woods seem to be practicing a method that we are ALL draing about.
He will take your body hair and put it on your head , and this hair will take the form the texture of the hair head. SO ?
what do we want more. If this is true than in 2-3 years, this procedure will become common place. and i am sure most of us guys we have enough hair on our body. at least for me.. they can take up to 50000 grafts :) i am a monkey !

doesnt this solve all problems, cause even if we have diffuse thinning we could use body hair cause we r sure that whatver happen in the future we will still have enough donors..

AND finally, if one can BET on the success of these operations he can go and do a small scale normal hair transplant operation ( even if it is a diffuse thinning) assuming that in 4 years and he will feel he need more hair the FSUE will be avilable

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS >>>???

ineedhairnow

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the day when people would sell their hair, sell their donor area. Then no scars, just someone else's hair transplanted in yours.

I'm sure there are plenty of people in the world that would sell their scalp for good money.