Why Wait Till We Die For Our Thinning Hairs To Grow Into Sucess? Lets Be Cool, Bring A New Cure!

Thinkouttabox

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a 18 yr old girl...a happy and willful girl who has great dreams! I had a major stressful time one yr before and since then, my hair started thinning! I never knew of the term "Alopecia" until I went to a dermantologist 2 months before and being detected with "DIFFUSE ALOPECIA" !
I was overwhelmed, yet happy that It can be restored! I was prescribed with Biotin for 3 months, which I cut-off myself after 1 months of doseage!
But later on, I started to notice hairs gowing in my scalp, wildly, but- MINIATURIZED!
I could have never been more sadder and trust me, I have issues with Hirsutism-like symptoms from before!
I have been stressed lately, But I know, I'm a bright girl from the 21st century, where, I believed...everything is Possible!
Hell! WE'RE NOT CURSED ONES! IT'S JUST A GENETIC THING! (Although, I might be the first one to get in my family line!)
I have been thinking wildly for some weeks and I've come up with one solution:

I WANT ALL OF YOU TO SEE THIS GUYS!
SEE:
YOU WANT permanent hair on your head or do you want to die waiting for the day when they find out the solutions?
WHAT ABOUT GRAFTING ARTIFICIAL HAIR ALL OVER OUR HEAD?
It will never fall-off! WE WILL NEVER HAVE TO BE "SATISFIED WITH OUR FATE" TO PROVE OURSELVES"STRONGER"!
I want all of you, especially the young ones and also the elderly people to think about this...we can bring a new trend in our world! We will livw freely and happily....having long and thick hair that cannot grow is much better than having no hair at all!
I am gonna stick to it guys!
We have to bring on a new idea! THESE people have made a business out of our toubles and stresses! IT'S time we get out 21st century on full fledge! BRING ON NEW IDEAS! THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO GROW HAIR...WHILE WE WILL BE OUT THERE IN THE WORLD...HAPPY WITH OUR HEAD-FULL-OF-HAIR ! ;)

coz i sure am not gonna die living in stress and dark when i can be beautiful and happy!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
SO I basically need to take Biotin placebo (I do though), to believe in GRAFTING ARTIFICIAL HAIR ALL OVER OUR HEAD and just be positive?

f*****g LOL @ OP delusions