why the temples ?

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
why does your hair start to thin at sides and temples with male pattern baldness first ?

there must be a reason. surely if it was dht , then all the hair would start thinning at the same time ?

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
We're unsure. Most men, even if they don't "bald" recede just a little in the temples.

My suspicion is that a man's hairline is supposed to mature, but somewhere along the way the genes for mature hairline got messed up and end up all over a guy's head.

HairLoss916

Reaction score
thinninghairsucks said:
why does your hair start to thin at sides and temples with male pattern baldness first ?

there must be a reason. surely if it was dht , then all the hair would start thinning at the same time ?
It's actually very simple.

IF your hair is DHT sensitive, temple hairs are the most sensitive so they get effected first. For example, if sensitivity was rated on a scale from 1-10, it would be something like this:

Temples - 10
Hairline - 7
Crown - 5
Middle portion of your head - 3
Sides and back - 0

Which is generally the balding pattern of male pattern baldness.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:agree:

Although hairloss patterns vary person to person through genetic traits. I think thats a pretty good example which one can conceptualise from.

freakout

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's actually called the 'upper temporal' area or upper temples. Temples are actually the area beside the eyes.

It's a different type of hair loss that meds can't fix. some actually recede far beyond the forehead.

Some say it's stress related. It's when men take on resposibilities they have never dealth with before. That's why it's also called the 'mature hair line'.

My guess is, if a guy fails to learn how to confront the stress factors, it will keep receding to a Norwood Type 5A

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
freakout said:
It's a different type of hair loss that meds can't fix.

Who said? Maybe that's why I'm failing. :(

freakout said:
Some say it's stress related. It's when men take on resposibilities they have never dealth with before. That's why it's also called the 'mature hair line'.

My guess is, if a guy fails to learn how to confront the stress factors, it will keep receding to a Norwood Type 5A

I keep re-living the moment I could no longer deny balding. Had been stressed as hell for a couple months. Randomly glanced in rear-view mirror and :woot: my "true temples" had practically vanished all at once. Couple weeks later, all the long front hairs that I had used to hide my enormous upper temples for years fell out all at once, fully exposing my highly progressed balding underneath. My view had been why really bother how advanced your temples or hairline are as long as the front is able to grow long enough to cover it up. I still believe this, but I see where this can backfire. I'm still trying to recover those long hairs from the miniaturized ones... i was hoping since they were partially stress related loss, they would be easier to recover, but so far not so. Part of the problem is that I'm still stressed! :sobbing:

freakout

Experienced Member
Reaction score
seriously man, you should take a look at my regimen. look for the book and check the table of contents. There's a line there that says "Is Hair Loss Associated with Mental Stress",

Because if meds aren't working for you for more than a year!, that might not even be male pattern baldness. There are ways in the book that'll make your body 'think' or feel that you're confronting the stress factors physiologically.

The methods are very difficult and it takes a lot of energy. If you're the type who likes to sit around too long, this book isn't for you.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's simple, male pattern baldness is just more aggressive in the temple area and the DHT attacks the follicles ferociously in this region like they're alien organisms.

This is why you'll note that Propecia and Regaine both state in their packaging that they cannot be used to stop male pattern baldness in the temple/hairline area. They know that sooner or later, even after using all the meds together, this hair will naturally fall away.

If you have male pattern baldness, then I'd say it's almost impossible to keep that NW1-2 temple hair, unless you start a minoxidil/finasteride regimen like a year after you've started receding. However for most people on this board, including myself, that'd mean starting meds at 17/18 :shock:

MJ_2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
None of the answers here have any scientific evidence and mostly just provide opinions :/

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because the mechanical tension coming from your muscles is highest at the temples. As you can see everyone loses hair differently. It's not the same for everybody. As many people are there, there are many hair loss pattern, but the temples always go first. Sometimes they go a little, but they ALLWAYS go first.

Look at frontalis muscles. Looks very similar to hair loss patterns. Some people lose hair in the exactly the same way as it is depicted. I think that there are different hair loss patterns because everyone has different head and muscle shape. Some people for example develop a receding hairline but no crown thinning because the crown area has richer blood supply and don't suffer the same level of hypoxia as the temples do or/and his head is shaped in a way that doesn't allow so much muscle tension and blood flow restriction to this area. The excessive mechanical tension comes from your neck or back muscles and propagates to the galea. Too tight neck or back muscles due to poor posture caused by scoliosis or genetics are the cause of male pattern baldness. People don't go bald for no reason. The anatomy of every human head is the same but not everyone goes bald. A lot of men who have full head of hair for the most part of their life go bald later in life because posture worsens with age and that's why people shrink with age. I don't think there's a gene that takes time to switch on and then we start balding. A lot of things worsen with the age along with posture - digestion, scalp blood supply...

Not to forget that blood vessels get stiff with age. Everyone has different blood vessels and some people have well nourished scalp that doesn't allow hypoxia and they don't go bald.

I am sure that everyone who's balding this forum has neck, back, posture or jaw problems, but refuses to believe it or doesn't admit it.

Attachments

• img06.jpg
    img06.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 197

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because the mechanical tension coming from your muscles is highest at the temples. As you can see everyone loses hair differently. It's not the same for everybody. As many people are there, there are many hair loss pattern, but the temples always go first. Sometimes they go a little, but they ALLWAYS go first.

Look at frontalis muscles. Looks very similar to hair loss patterns. Some people lose hair in the exactly the same way as it is depicted. I think that there are different hair loss patterns because everyone has different head and muscle shape. Some people for example develop a receding hairline but no crown thinning because the crown area has richer blood supply and don't suffer the same level of hypoxia as the temples do or/and his head is shaped in a way that doesn't allow so much muscle tension and blood flow restriction to this area. The excessive mechanical tension comes from your neck or back muscles and propagates to the galea. Too tight neck or back muscles due to poor posture caused by scoliosis or genetics are the cause of male pattern baldness. People don't go bald for no reason. The anatomy of every human head is the same but not everyone goes bald. A lot of men who have full head of hair for the most part of their life go bald later in life because posture worsens with age and that's why people shrink with age. I don't think there's a gene that takes time to switch on and then we start balding. A lot of things worsen with the age along with posture - digestion, scalp blood supply...

Not to forget that blood vessels get stiff with age. Everyone has different blood vessels and some people have well nourished scalp that doesn't allow hypoxia and they don't go bald.

I am sure that everyone who's balding this forum has neck, back, posture or jaw problems, but refuses to believe it or doesn't admit it.

Dude the only way the scalp tension theory has any weight at all is if it alters the expression of AR or 5ar inside the follicles.
Other than that the scalp tension theory is bullshit - thus the reason people with missing 5ar enzyme never go bald, women don’t go bald until late in life and trans men can often grow back their long lost hair with the use of E .

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that temporal areas have more DHT than other areas. Only the areas where the person hair is thinning have increased 5 alpha reductase activity and DHT levels . This happens because of the chronic hypoxia in these areas or as an inflammatory response because tissues are damaged. 99,9% of men are able to produce enough DHT to make them bald, but no all of these men go bald.

IncognitoMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While I’m not certain scalp tension doesn’t play a role in hair loss to some extent, I doubt it’s the primary cause. While this is just an example I have, I’d like still like to share. I have my mom’s identical hairline (cowlick and all) and head shape. She has not lost any hair on her hairline, while I’ve receded at temples with some hairline thinning. My older brother who has an identical head shape to my father (who has receded, and did so in his mid 20s) has a perfect Norwood 0 hairline. He’s 28 years old, with no signs hair loss. I have better posture and am in better physical condition than my brother, too.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
it’s not the head shape, it’s the way the scalp fuses when you’re in a womb and during birth. You can’t determine that by looking at a head size or shape, you need to go under the surface with a CT scan and determine. The theory behind this is “tension starting from birth, increases, damage is being done since then, tension is now permanent, inflammation increases from tension, DHT sees that inflammation and attacks the follicles”. How much DHT one has is irrelevant, the amount of tension determines the speed of hair loss, the scalp plates determine the pattern of Androgenetic Alopecia. It doesn’t just make sense, it’s the only thing that makes sense. And supposedly, the hereditary part people speak of must be the cranial similarities passing down from gen to gen that lead to the same fusion abnormalities and eventually hair loss. It makes absolutely perfect sense. As to why certain people react better than others in antiandrogens, that’s a whole other topic that imo has to do with the enzyme and its resistance to the drug etc, it doesn’t really matter as the treatment as a concept is terrible. It fixes nothing, it actually breaks everything in many, including hypersensitivity to androgens once the treatment is stopped where acceleration of hair loss occurs. Treatments such as minoxidil also prove that tension exists and blood flow restriction consequently occurs.

Many here don’t have Androgenetic Alopecia, they are just incels here for laughs, they are trolls. Don’t take them seriously. And others with mental issues who change sex in order to save and regrow hair (we can discuss this another time).

Ask anyone here to provide any sort of proof that hair loss is a genetic mutation of DHT passing from mother’s chromosome. There is no such thing. A multi billion dollar industry feeds us lies, it’s that simple.

To conclude, no cure will ever come for hair loss and it isn’t by luck that it’s a condition existing since the dawn of time. It’s a condition going back to womb time and the only existing cure is performing a scalp surgery to the infant. Countless reports exist about transplanted hair falling off eventually, which goes to show that there is no such thing as DHT resistance, it’s simple math that putting healthy follicles on an area of existing tension and hostile environment will cause them to cycle off the same way preexisting hair did (which takes them years to go from thick and healthy to baby hair). That renders follicle cloning useless because even if you transplant 100k hair, it will fall off. Also such massive transplants have two issues a) they will cause necrosis or simply fall due to an inadequate blood network that won’t be able to sustain itself (new transplanted hair create blood lines underneath once transplanted to be able to stay alive) and b) they’re just gonna be chocked to death. Cloning is already apparent it will fail because the scalp already rejects everything as a long term solution (I can implant a marijuana seed on my scalp rn, it doesn’t mean it’s gonna grow). As mentioned in older Tsuji papers, they can’t make sure that even if hair grows, it will or won’t have a HEALTHY cycle. Hair must grow and fall and grow and fall. This is something they haven’t achieved and between me and you they won’t ever achieve. Certainly not in our lifetimes or five lifetimes down the line.

so when I say baldness is here to stay, I know my sh1t. I realize some ppl here are so into the fairytale and in the process they became self proclaimed scientists but I’m not here to please them.

The only treatment we are ever going to get in our lifetimes is going to be antiandrogens (which as told is stupid and dangerous and ineffective) and possibly some decent variations of transplants such as current splitting method and perhaps some questionable cultivation methods that will prove to be a failure down the line.

I know 2 people in their 60’s who had hair transplants 2 decades ago for Norwood 1-3. Everything else now is bald apart from the horseshoe but the transplanted hair remains exactly the same. Scalp tension theory is bullshit and carries no scientific weight - all of it is people trying to apply logic in a field they don’t understand because they’re not scientists.

Do you really think the likes of Tsuji would be doing what they’re doing on a whim with the potential for it to not work because of ‘scalp tension’ .

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The 60 year olds have a glimpse of their transplanted hair remaining, because I’ve seen such cases too. The scalp fusion theory is true and makes more sense than anything else. As far as Tsuji goes, you have to realize at some point that Riken doesn’t give a fcuk about hair. They invest millions to revolutionize medicine as far as organs are concerned. Organs. For the reasons of... idk... saving lives? No one gives a fcuk about your hair line. The hair area Tsuji speaks of is purely experimental and I assure you they have it last on their check list and they should. Lives matter, hairlines don’t. Facts. Now let’s put aside the ocean of misinformation you morons put out there this past year regarding the mechanism behind it and the speculative bs. His concept is still early, very early. It will take a decade for it to flourish and even then there are excellent chances of it not working. I’ll take a liver over hair any day of the week because I’m a sensible human that understands priorities. I understand life comes before looks. I am confident that Japan feels the same. Now as to the comments talking about price, hair thickness and color, it’s typical of the incelism-hairloss-community to go from 1 to 100.

DHT levels have been counted on people without alopecia and those with it. They are slightly different at best. It is also a fact that babies born with improper fusion, have very little hair and later on they bald. It is also a fact that alopecia is a VERY slow process, many see thinning, texture change etc from their teens even preteens. I believe the death sentence is scalp fusion theory. The one posted recently NOT the old one talking about the plate and balding pattern only. I believe once you are booked for Androgenetic Alopecia, every single other factor comes into play and decides how fast or slow you’ll lose it. I do believe the agent of death is DHT. So everything goes and revolves around it, diet, pills, anxiety, thyroid, you name it. It’s ofc logic because EVERYTHING influences one way or another, everything alters hormones to a degree. And we are aware DHT and inflammation go hand in hand.

so scalp fusion (womb->birth), Androgenetic Alopecia commences, chronic tension leads to inflammation which leads to a hostile environment, preteen-teen years say hello to DHT, DHT moves to scalp and starts killing follicles, scalp plates and shape determine the shape of Androgenetic Alopecia, DHT is - naturally - blamed as the root cause with no real evidence of it being so other than just an agent, anti-DHT medication emerges since from a scientific point of view we literally know fcuk all (this is the 80s, where PCs are bigger than your dinner table), medicine continues on a bullet proof pattern of not finding the root cause but profiting from its results (antiandrogens are known not to cure but to prevent and transplants are destined to grow).

All other treatments, from vasodilators (again by accident, which means medicine didn’t even know about it), recent medications with asthma pills and such, all fail. Microneedling alone does nothing (means the root cause goes deeper), massages do nothing (same). They both present something positive but it’s shown it is neither enough nor a long term solution. They both temporarily appear to help with tension. Ah, the scalp theory emerges.

Removing DHT is simply removing the agent, the boss is still there. Of course anyone with half a brain understands that removing DHT alone can’t do it so removing T is mandatory (feminization here we go), estrogen are proven to help with tension as well (even manipulating bones in males), ah scalp theory here we go. Again.

You get the point yet?

What do you think about that the problem is not the scalp plates but rather the mechanical tension comes from back or neck. The mechanical tension coming from the neck and back can propagate to the galea. Do you think that the neck or back muscles of balding people might be fused too tightly and are naturally too tense or this tension happens because of malocclusion or cranial distortions. Look at this guy's blog. www.tmdocclusion.com There are a lot of articles on this topic here. I think It that some people on this forum think that they have perfect craniofacial development but they don't realise that it is actually poor and not good enough to save them from hair loss. I noticed long time ago that balding guys have different scull structure compared to non balding men. The galea of balding men looks to me more rigid and more expanded. I think that the bones of balding men remodel due to the overwhelming mechanical tension in order to protect the brain. And the my hypothesis about male to female transexuals recovering from male pattern baldness, because estradiol reduces bone and muscle mass and reduces calcification which I believe is the cause of male pattern baldness. DHT - induced calcification is the cause of male pattern baldness. Calcification results as an inflammatory response because scalp tissues are damaged. Calcification clogs up scalp blood vessels and the hair just can grow. The scalp skin of bald men looks stiff because of lack of blood flow. I think the calcification is a more of a causative factor than fibrosis because I read that only 37% of Androgenetic Alopecia causes have perifollicular fibrosis. Do you think that the pubertal muscle growth is responsible for the excessive mechanical tension on the scalp? Because when a man start taking HRT estradiol reduces the muscle mass of the galeal muscles and back and neck muscles too and it results in less mechanical tension and the galea is able to perform its adequate metabolism again and it alone results in hair growth and this combined with the estradiol which removes calcification and it results in full recovery slowly over time but it is significantly faster combined with minoxidil.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The 60 year olds have a glimpse of their transplanted hair remaining, because I’ve seen such cases too. The scalp fusion theory is true and makes more sense than anything else. As far as Tsuji goes, you have to realize at some point that Riken doesn’t give a fcuk about hair. They invest millions to revolutionize medicine as far as organs are concerned. Organs. For the reasons of... idk... saving lives? No one gives a fcuk about your hair line. The hair area Tsuji speaks of is purely experimental and I assure you they have it last on their check list and they should. Lives matter, hairlines don’t. Facts. Now let’s put aside the ocean of misinformation you morons put out there this past year regarding the mechanism behind it and the speculative bs. His concept is still early, very early. It will take a decade for it to flourish and even then there are excellent chances of it not working. I’ll take a liver over hair any day of the week because I’m a sensible human that understands priorities. I understand life comes before looks. I am confident that Japan feels the same. Now as to the comments talking about price, hair thickness and color, it’s typical of the incelism-hairloss-community to go from 1 to 100.

DHT levels have been counted on people without alopecia and those with it. They are slightly different at best. It is also a fact that babies born with improper fusion, have very little hair and later on they bald. It is also a fact that alopecia is a VERY slow process, many see thinning, texture change etc from their teens even preteens. I believe the death sentence is scalp fusion theory. The one posted recently NOT the old one talking about the plate and balding pattern only. I believe once you are booked for Androgenetic Alopecia, every single other factor comes into play and decides how fast or slow you’ll lose it. I do believe the agent of death is DHT. So everything goes and revolves around it, diet, pills, anxiety, thyroid, you name it. It’s ofc logic because EVERYTHING influences one way or another, everything alters hormones to a degree. And we are aware DHT and inflammation go hand in hand.

so scalp fusion (womb->birth), Androgenetic Alopecia commences, chronic tension leads to inflammation which leads to a hostile environment, preteen-teen years say hello to DHT, DHT moves to scalp and starts killing follicles, scalp plates and shape determine the shape of Androgenetic Alopecia, DHT is - naturally - blamed as the root cause with no real evidence of it being so other than just an agent, anti-DHT medication emerges since from a scientific point of view we literally know fcuk all (this is the 80s, where PCs are bigger than your dinner table), medicine continues on a bullet proof pattern of not finding the root cause but profiting from its results (antiandrogens are known not to cure but to prevent and transplants are destined to grow).

All other treatments, from vasodilators (again by accident, which means medicine didn’t even know about it), recent medications with asthma pills and such, all fail. Microneedling alone does nothing (means the root cause goes deeper), massages do nothing (same). They both present something positive but it’s shown it is neither enough nor a long term solution. They both temporarily appear to help with tension. Ah, the scalp theory emerges.

Removing DHT is simply removing the agent, the boss is still there. Of course anyone with half a brain understands that removing DHT alone can’t do it so removing T is mandatory (feminization here we go), estrogen are proven to help with tension as well (even manipulating bones in males), ah scalp theory here we go. Again.

You get the point yet?

Tsuji and Riken will have to be successfully growing heads of hair loooong before they even think about approaching other organs . The follicle is ridiculously simplistic compared to major organs and they’ll be wanting a ROI on this piece of R&D in a form of customers.

You say DHT levels have been measured between balding vs non balding - no . Serum DHT is completely meaningless . Anyone who thinks that serum DHT means anything are the same people who think finasteride has a flat dosage response curve. The density of 5ar synthesis in localised tissue types is what will differ between individuals significantly and play a significant role in hair loss.

The scalp tension theory only makes sense to people here because they aren’t able to look beyond the basic logic from a non-scientific perspective. As I said the only way scalp tension could affect hair follicles is if it directly affects 5ar / DHT / AR expression in the scalp.

Removing DHT would in 99% of people stop balding for decades as it’s likely DHT contributes to a deeper subset of gene expression than T even in equal androgen quantity. The ability for people using AA’s to regrow is likely down to individuals regenerative pathways WNT, DKK1 + the 10’s is not 100’s of others we don’t know about yet.

I’m not ruling out that scalp tension plays a role but it doesn’t explain why .
1) female bodybuilders on testosterone don’t lose in a pattern formation like men and just diffuse instead
2) that even in bald men you still have hand fulls of single hairs in the middle of the bald head that remain healthy.
3) tension should result in a gradient pattern of loss yet in true nw7 the divide between slick bald and healthy hair on the back and sides is a perfect line.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well said, those are valid points and I’m aware of them. Regarding the neck tension, it aggravates the issue but it certainly doesn’t cause it. I don’t know why you said my view on cranial pressure is wrong because we say the same thing. Pretty much the take on it is that fusion is incorrect, as the scalp grows it grows faulty, pressure and pressure is built, child then enters puberty where DHT manifests into the executioner precisely because of that pressure. People misinterpret a giant head or an alien shaped head with hair as the weapon that brings this theory down. Wrong. The shape and size doesn’t matter at all, it’s how the fusion occurs and to see that we need a CT scan (I m not even sure if a CT scan can be adequate proof, it will surely show some evidence tho). So a head may be small and not in such an obvious triangular shape but on the CT scan you’ll see it. There is a lot to be discussed about this surely. For example all balding (again talking about actual Androgenetic Alopecia cases) folks I know claim that the little bone protruding in the back of the scalp is different than those who don’t suffer from it (go figure). Anyway, about the estrogen thing, estrogen won’t do sh*t unless you tank T. And I mean completely (consequently ofc DHT also tanks). It’s a known thing to transitioning cases (I know a few personally), who were balding. And I think we are both smart so we know I’m talking about escorts (most transitioning cases escort). Anyway, one of them (fully passive) losing hair went the full route and restored it all (except for the sides which never recover fully). The other one took propecia and estrogen (keeping her T levels up tho with cycling the meds because... she must perform, if u get my point) and she didn’t keep the hair (in fact “she” did hair transplants too which failed and wears a wig).

I truly believe an actual cure won’t be found, in fact I think it won’t ever be found because its root goes so deep that it’s almost impossible (unless we start breaking the heads of infants). I’m sure new things may arise in a decade or so to camouflage bald heads, perhaps new wigs too. I genuinely am fine because i rock the Mike Thurston look and honestly I m here for the chit chat once a week.

It just infuriates me sometimes when I read sh1t about future treatments and the false hope these lunatics give to the average bald joe.

As far as mechanical tension in the neck goes, it’s a b**ch, prolonged phone use will cause the straightening of the said area (which is hard af to reverse with foam rollers etc). Take great care of it, strengthen your core (to avoid using upper traps for stabilization and gym movements). And if you need relief, take half a Mesulid pill (anti inflammatory, harsh but miraculous).

cheers

@Ollie didn’t even read

@Mitko1 edit: I once Thought the neck diameter compared to the skull (the back of it, the point where the neck does this curve as skull begins) might be a variable to determine what we talk about but believe me I’ve seen enough folks who rock the same thin neck - football skull phenomenon and their hair is solid.

If you’re going to insist on repeating the same one dimension information over and over again at least educate yourself on basic biology first.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mitko1 i read https://tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/

Very well written. I agree and I find myself having much of said “sides”. I am sure that tension aggravates it. I remember hearing something from a Doctor years ago that hair loss comes from holes inside the gum area rofl. Anyways. I’ve seen people with chicken neck and they’re fine. I am positive that this sh1t happens at birth. No matter how much you mew, you won’t change it. I mew for the past year (now tongue position is always there without trying) and it did alter my face (cheekbones, I made this model line from ears to nose), it also grew my nose a bit (kinda elongated it and then it slowly became nice and straight again), it made two lines on the sides of my forehead (almost not noticeable, kinda squares it), it also squared my jaw and made it thicker (my mandibles slightly widened). Overall an improvement although I’m confident someone needs some serious orthodontic treatment to become “chad”, like fixing the overbite I have (small one) with tools & such (and definitely fix my neck issues). It’s hard to find docs who will take these seriously.

I am also under the belief that dermatitis on the scalp (many suffer from it) is due to eye strain (and the biggest one is given from computer screens). I’m still trialing this (I haven’t been around a pc for a month and I’m 1 month clean lol). So it isn’t neck pressure and it isn’t diet. Could be some sort of computer emission sensitivity (like nickel etc), who knows.

Mewing definitely works tho, anyone should try it (if you try pressing super hard tho upwards, your nose won’t like it).

I get your point but what do you think had led to these malformations in Caucasians. Why it is less common in Asians?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it really less common? I don’t really know, I guess some genetic differences between races are there but who can say he’s 100% Japanese anymore? Or Austrian? Or Swedish? Most people are mixed DNA. I just think that some hereditary percentage is there but I guess some of it is lottery. Who knows. A lot happens in 9 months. There is no way we can know for sure. What I can tell you for sure is that mewing isn’t gonna make a difference, relieving neck pressure isn’t gonna make a difference (although it is positive), the damage is done from birth. And the DHT present theory as the root of evil is ridiculous to say the least. One needs to have the IQ equivalent to that of a wet carrot to try and dispute that.

We will definitely stay bald, that’s the only certain thing.

Do you think that these malformations are due to genetics alone? Identical twins sooner or later end up having similar hair loss degree.

Look:

050111-F-0000W-001.png

Ralph-and-Frank-Land-1468x1000.jpg

article-2461183-18BF3E1800000578-229_634x465.jpg

sei_29689588-223d.jpg

And I am starting to think that poor posture, poor craniofacial development, metabolic syndrome or insulin resistance will speed up the process but sooner or later it will happen.

Look at this guy for example, he has really poor craniofacial development:

Do you think that the degree of hair loss is dependent of your galea's exposure to the mechanical tension coming from it's surrounding muscles. It's interesting that in some men some areas bald but some areas don't even thin and stay thick until the man dies. I