Why The f*** My Parents Are Such Inhuman Pieces Of sh*t ?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To top it off, i lost my only friend today because i figured out that he's nothing but a piece of sh*t who uses me.

I have such a nice life. No friends, no gf, practicality no parents, sh*t genetics with aggressive hair loss at 17, living in a third world sh*t hole, have sh*t tons of mental illnesses and no money. I f*****g had enough of this sh*t with my shitty life and with this cruel piece of sh*t world. I get fucked and turned down over and over with no chance of even being normal. I just want to destroy everything now, hatred is consuming me.
No desire to try MMA, boxing, etc?
You have symptoms of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone_poisoning

blackg

Reaction score
To top it off, i lost my only friend today because i figured out that he's nothing but a piece of sh*t who uses me.

I have such a nice life. No friends, no gf, practicality no parents, sh*t genetics with aggressive hair loss at 17, living in a third world sh*t hole, have sh*t tons of mental illnesses and no money. I f*****g had enough of this sh*t with my shitty life and with this cruel piece of sh*t world. I get fucked and turned down over and over with no chance of even being normal. I just want to destroy everything now, hatred is consuming me.
I'm really disappointed in your parents, to be honest Stamps.
And now what did this "friend" of yours do to earn your wrath?

Did he put you down in front of your peers?
Did he post something humiliating about you on social media?
What a turd!

I wanna know what this piece of sewage did to make you so mad.

I wish you could come to Australia then I would take you out one night.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really disappointed in your parents, to be honest Stamps.
And now what did this "friend" of yours do to earn your wrath?

Did he put you down in front of your peers?
Did he post something humiliating about you on social media?
What a turd!

I wanna know what this piece of sewage did to make you so mad.

He always had a shitty attitude and today we got angry at each others and he showed me his real guts. We were always in conflicts, but he's the only one that i can hang out with, so i had no other choice except to be friends with him. Loneliness is a dark hole full of pain.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish too. I would work my *** off 15 hours a day to pay for treatments, a transplant and to trade with bitcoins. I would gradually improve and things might finally turn out. A third world country is the the best thing to crush hopes and motivations.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish too. I would work my *** off 15 hours a day to pay for treatments, a transplant and to trade with bitcoins. I would gradually improve and things might finally turn out. A third world country is the the best thing to crush hopes and motivations.

Earn money, yes
Trade your hard earned cash in Bitcoin? Maybe not. Don't get into speculative sh*t... That bubble could burst any day now.

If you do have some cash, consider investing in blue chip Egyptian companies. Companies in developing economies give higher returns long term than those in developed ones.

What kind of jobs could you get? Go out and do something dude. You'll be a f*****g hero if you can fight now at such a stage in life.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your dad a big man? If he keeps treating you like sh*t, and he really is that much of an a**h**, give him a little bit of a shove one day and tell to back the f*** off. Don't act meek and submisive. Stick out your chest and let him know that you can and will be the boss one day.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He always had a shitty attitude and today we got angry at each others and he showed me his real guts. We were always in conflicts, but he's the only one that i can hang out with, so i had no other choice except to be friends with him. Loneliness is a dark hole full of pain.
as someone who lost his old best friend, and is going to lose his new best friend soon, try to get some good relationships. good relationships have one of the highest correlations with happiness. although its a chicken and egg situation. are happy people getting into good relationships, or do the good relationships make them happy ? still cant argue wit hthe fact that humans are inherently social beings, it was a huge part of us evolving intelligence, constant information transfer with other people really strengthened our information processing capacities.

yea it f*****g sucks though, i really do forget about my baldness when i'm with good friends.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What about moving to the West Stanx?

find a job (shouldn't be too hard with your IQ and mastery of the English language) in the West,

Man, you privileged guys in the west have no idea how hard it is to emigrate from third world countries.

Moving to the US/Europe requires a Visa/green card. Getting a (legal) job for foreigners again requires a Visa/green card. On a visa, the company has to show they could not hire US/Europe nationals before they can hire you. Even then, I believe they can only do this in STEM and for someone with a bachelors degree. A local shop cannot hire Stanx as a store manager- Not STEM. Oh, and also, before your countries will give a work visa, Stanx needs to have a valid work contract from the country.

Of course, if you're low skilled and claim refugee status, then Europe will welcome you-

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
as someone who lost his old best friend, and is going to lose his new best friend soon, try to get some good relationships. good relationships have one of the highest correlations with happiness. although its a chicken and egg situation. are happy people getting into good relationships, or do the good relationships make them happy ? still cant argue wit hthe fact that humans are inherently social beings, it was a huge part of us evolving intelligence, constant information transfer with other people really strengthened our information processing capacities.

yea it f*****g sucks though, i really do forget about my baldness when i'm with good friends.

You have friends?
:(

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have friends?
:(
yeah, just 2 of them but 1 is dumb and not fun to talk to or be around and the other is going to move soon.

i only had friends growing up because there was popular chads who "rescued" me since i was the new student lol (strong no homo). one of them legit had a semi-perverse collection of new students that he hung out with lmfao.

do you have issues making friends or something? i can see baldness being an issue with the fake social media "i wanna be seen with you" status obsessed friends, but theres still plenty of real cool people that shouldn't mind it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
do you have issues making friends or something? i can see baldness being an issue with the fake social media "i wanna be seen with you" status obsessed friends, but theres still plenty of real cool people that shouldn't mind it.

My problem is I only know people from work, and I cannot really open up to them.
Also, as adults it's much harder to make friends ... how do you trust another adult who you've not grown up with? School/college is like a prison so it's easier.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My problem is I only know people from work, and I cannot really open up to them.
Also, as adults it's much harder to make friends ... how do you trust another adult who you've not grown up with? School/college is like a prison so it's easier.
yea i guess thats true. my dads made friends through church though, its far from impossible. theres no other people at your work that you could connect with? theres a lot of incels and betas out there

having grown up with someone isn't always the way to tell if someones trustworthy. people change. i mean you can still meet someone and get to know them and gauge whether theyre good or not

deadhairfollicle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Blaming parents for your genetics is retarded. Stan how about you stop bitching and feeling sorry for yourself please. It makes things worse. Btw it's easy to have friends if you're genuinely nice person.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience seems to have been much easier than what @Stanx22 is facing.

What Stanx is experiencing is hell, and if I were him, I'd try to get away from that environment in any way I can.

What about moving to the West Stanx (just leave your Quran behind you ;) )?

Also, your resentment, hatred, desire for revenge, in short, this will to make your situation even worse, forget about all that. You're in a pretty bad place already and trust me, I know how it is to hate the whole world, fullheads, my family, women, existence itself because I'm not being understood or getting my way.

Your situation is pretty hard so you should know that it's no small feat to be able to endure it. You're being tyrannized at home on top of your balding, and you're living under a totalitarian Islamic regime where free speech doesn't exist.

http://www.elleuk.com/life-and-cult...nter-sentenced-prison-extramarital-pregnancy/

So first, get away from your parents and from your country, find a job (shouldn't be too hard with your IQ and mastery of the English language) in the West, and pay for your hair loss medication yourself. See if you're still feeling resentful and murderous after you've done all that. I'm a bit tired so I hope that there isn't too much nonsense in this post.
Trust me Quran is not the issue. I was the kindest kid ever before i got crushed by hard life and painful reality and i'm not an idiot to be controlled by a terrorist group or blow myself up for no reason. I can actually adopt an Islamic and non Islamic environment because it's not hard for me to accept people and i tend to not give a f*** about their personal life. Anyways, immigration would be very hard in my situation. I don't want to be a sad refugee looking for sympathy, i want to immigrate legally and actually be of a good use to the country that i'm immigrating to. Education here is too shitty and i can't even study properly due to being too consumed by my problems and life and depression. I was too smart as a kid that i never studied, i passed the exams with my own intelligence alone and i was usually the top of my school. But now brain fog which came by depression fucked my best quality. I'm sure that there will be some treatment and help, but not here. And i'm actually kind of worried to immigrate because i'm expecting a huge conflict between Europeans and refugees taking place soon, so just be aware and always have an alternative plan if you want to save yourself and your loved ones.

deadhairfollicle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My father who is 42 years older than me has done nothing to me except f*****g me over and ruining my life either with his subhuman genetics...

She then got angry and insulted me, i told her that everyone is not a loser because they don't have to be bothered by hair loss at 17, that i'm a loser because i'm depressed, thanks to my parents trash genetics.