Why The f*** My Parents Are Such Inhuman Pieces Of sh*t ?

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I respect your feelings Stanxx, but you have to realize that your parents are keeping a roof over your head, food to eat, free internet etc.
You need to get on your own agenda, or else you'll be mowing the lawn and doing chores until your parents go to a retirement home, or worse, pass away and leave you alone. When I moved out years ago, I cried, I was all alone for the most part, then I thought I have to make this sh*t work(my life).
The freedom I experienced afterward from moving out and making my own loot makes me proud of myself, I can talk to moms and say I turned out good in life and nothing can take it away except myself.
I think your more than smart enough to make a good move Stanxx. I wish you all the best in what you decide to do next.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I respect your feelings Stanxx, but you have to realize that your parents are keeping a roof over your head, food to eat, free internet etc.
You need to get on your own agenda, or else you'll be mowing the lawn and doing chores until your parents go to a retirement home, or worse, pass away and leave you alone. When I moved out years ago, I cried, I was all alone for the most part, then I thought I have to make this sh*t work(my life).
The freedom I experienced afterward from moving out and making my own loot makes me proud of myself, I can talk to moms and say I turned out good in life and nothing can take it away except myself.
I think your more than smart enough to make a good move Stanxx. I wish you all the best in what you decide to do next.
They do all of this for their own benefit tho. My father literally said in front of me that he only wants me to study hard, so he can look good in front of the people. Always teaching me to not make problems with people made me fear people as a kid and other fucked up things.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Stanx22

I'm sorry about your dad. It sounds like, at least my best guess, he shares many of your problems and he lives in a cloud of cope. Your mother may live in a cloud of cope as well. There's pretty much nothing that you can do at this point to change your parents, old people are stubborn, your only hope is to figure out how to be independent of them. You have to find whatever services and opportunities are available to you so as to steer clear.

I had and have a crazy mother and there is northing that I or my sister can do. We (and my brother in law) both agree. One day, it's not going to end well. Perhaps she'll slip down stairs in the ice somewhere and break a bone that need not have been broken. We don't know. She'll die and we'll inherit a pile of sh*t including bills. Some parents help their adult children, others burden them. I'm sorry to read that you're in the second group.

Do whatever you can to protect yourself.

Do you have any means of getting yourself finasteride?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Stanx22

I'm sorry about your dad. It sounds like, at least my best guess, he shares many of your problems and he lives in a cloud of cope. Your mother may live in a cloud of cope as well. There's pretty much nothing that you can do at this point to change your parents, old people are stubborn, your only hope is to figure out how to be independent of them. You have to find whatever services and opportunities are available to you so as to steer clear.

I had and have a crazy mother and there is northing that I or my sister can do. We (and my brother in law) both agree. One day, it's not going to end well. Perhaps she'll slip down stairs in the ice somewhere and break a bone that need not have been broken. We don't know. She'll die and we'll inherit a pile of sh*t including bills. Some parents help their adult children, others burden them. I'm sorry to read that you're in the second group.

Do whatever you can to protect yourself.

Do you have any means of getting yourself finasteride?
I'll try anything to get treatments, i won't let myself go bald.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand what you have in mind, but it's complicated, because with my father, there are no extended family gatherings and he has no friends, I think it's also a side-effect of losing his hair at a young age.

When I was a kid and a teenager, he kept repeating me that people were assholes in general and that I shouldn't trust anyone. And I believed him for a while, thankfully I met my two best friends around 15 and they're still around today, my life wouldn't be the same without them.

So, about our hair, people notice of course, and the parents of my girlfriend kept commenting on it, saying "you two have like inverted hairstyles!" Then they said it once more to my girlfriend in private, and my girlfriend immediately told them "it's a wig.", they were like "oh, well, OK." with an intrigued look on their faces.

And then it seemed they had forgotten about it a few weeks later because they brought it up again: "he has such long hair compared to Bear!" It's a bit like the "but women don't lose their hair" that my best friend will always repeat mindlessly despite the fact that we had that conversation many times.

I think it's hard for people to process that kind of information, I couldn't even process it when I was told it was a hair piece. For weeks, months, I was wondering "what did she (my mom) mean, it's not his own hair?!". And to answer your question, there is no inferiority complex for me because I just know it's not real, it would be a totally different matter if he had genuine full head of hair.

Another anecdote: yesterday, my general manager (NW1 in his mid-40's) asked me "how come you'll be absent for two weeks in January?" So I tell him the truth: that I'm going to have a hair transplant, that it's the second one, that I was bald by the age of 22, etc.

His reaction?

- It's because you're single and you want to find a girlfriend? Ah no you're in a relationship! Then why do you want to do that? Is this part of your plan to find a better girlfriend?! (Wut?)

- A friend of my wife started having a lot of surgeries, her face, her belly, and then she ended up being divorced! (laughing at her misfortune)

- I think it's a telltale sign that you don't want to get old, it can be dangerous. (I replied with your argument about it being about restoration, not about getting something you've never had)

- I think it's good to give oneself a little treat from time to time, so why not some plastic surgery? (A little treat, he thinks it's some kind of whim)

View attachment 73995

Fullheads gonna fullhead I guess. It was even more surreal than I expected.
Do you think you will have full coverage post surgery?

Also, will you ever grow your hair out if you become a complete fullhead?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, absolutely not, it will be an improvement (slightly covering the crown and almost doubling the amount of hair at the frontal third), that's it.

As I always say, the more hair, the better.
Have you got a small donor area?

Is there a reason not to get a more aggressive hair transplant?

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I call bullshit to this entire thread. Seriously, your mother calls you a ‘worthless loser’ and won’t buy you treatments because you’re ‘genetically inferior’ and ‘unworthy’ of them?

Attachments

• 3C6A8998-FF1B-4D6D-A0D9-71C1D94BEB4F.jpeg
    3C6A8998-FF1B-4D6D-A0D9-71C1D94BEB4F.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 204

blackg

Reaction score
I call bullshit to this entire thread. Seriously, your mother calls you a ‘worthless loser’ and won’t buy you treatments because you’re ‘genetically inferior’ and ‘unworthy’ of them?
You have to bear in mind the mindset of traditional, conservative parents from a non-progressive third world country.

This scenario is definitely feasible.