Why The Fu*k Is There Baldness In The World

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
Why the fu*k is there baldness in the world? I mean you almost never see it in nature. It's like a cruel f*****g joke we have to endure. Like, if life can't be hard enough and unfair from birth without it. There's height, frame, ugliness, money, status etc. But is that enough? Nooo here have some genetic disease that destroys your looks, identity and confidence.

I sometimes wonder about how much better life would be generally speaking if this curse never existed in the first place. Everyone would have a full head of hair. No exception. No privilege. It would be a part of the starter package. If life is a one time unrepeatable phenomena, it is f*****g unfair that this is what I got. I feel like I'm missing out on so much.The full potential. The full offer. Just glancing through the shopping window, longing for something I can't have.

Rant off.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the fu*k is there baldness in the world? I mean you almost never see it in nature. It's like a cruel f*****g joke we have to endure. Like, if life can't be hard enough and unfair from birth without it. There's height, frame, ugliness, money, status etc. But is that enough? Nooo here have some genetic disease that destroys your looks, identity and confidence.

I sometimes wonder about how much better life would be generally speaking if this curse never existed in the first place. Everyone would have a full head of hair. No exception. No privilege. It would be a part of the starter package. If life is a one time unrepeatable phenomena, it is f*****g unfair that this is what I got. I feel like I'm missing out on so much.The full potential. The full offer. Just glancing through the shopping window, longing for something I can't have.

Rant off.

blame this nw6 motherfucker

fp_3339655_barm_bald_monkey_073009.jpg

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
so we had a common ancestor who was already balding MILLIONS of years ago XD

jokes aside, why the f*** is that gorilla balding. why is his had hair any different compared to his body hair. Its not like he can grow it out like we can. This whole sh*t is just a f*****g mystery.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the fu*k is there baldness in the world? I mean you almost never see it in nature

It's pretty common in the animal kingdom.

Lions, various types of tropical birds, primates, etc. suffer from it.

High Norwood lion who relies on his "confidence" (and the fact that he can f*****g kill you)

4_June_Rogue_Male_Lion.jpg

Literal pussy crusher

nintchdbpict000319446691.jpg

Last edited:

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pretty common in the animal kingdom.

Lions, various types of tropical birds, primates, etc. suffer from it.

High Norwood lion who relies on his "confidence" (and the fact that he can f*****g kill you)

View attachment 57022

Literal pussy crusher

View attachment 57023
Damn, he's even compensating with a shitty beard. The fullhead lion even has a thick beard, life on easy mode. He probably doesn't know how easy he has it and gives advice to the norwooding lion. "Just be confident brah"
lionanimation-17.gif

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
So that women know what guys to f*** and what guys not to f***.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
In War of the planet of Apes..2017..
Looks like there is going to be new star ape thats going to rock the movie.
Movie had 94% rating on rotten tomatoes.

I am obviously talking of that Ape who is bald norwood 6.