Why Not Do An Undercut Or Just Shave It?

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't want to be reductionist about hairloss guys. For me, I never really had male pattern baldness until using accutane. Everything else failed me so, i resorted to this powerful drug. I had cystic acne which will crater your face and lasts weeks. It was even with a strict sugar free diet. Any way, its been years since accutane but, the damage has been done. My father is 60 and has hair. Granted, there was some loss. I feel like this drug speeds it up. Acne is gone. Thank god.

I read Neil Strauses book, The Game. I remember the quote, "bald is a choice." So, balding and holding onto what scraps of hair i had is too much. I swore to never be the sort of guy who had a comb over or skullet. I have seen a lot of undercuts that sort of just blend loss. I saw a indian guy who had terrible male pattern baldness and he was paying for a high end haircut. He had a birds nest. They did an undercut and blended the hair to fit some funky hipster cut. I was amazed. They also cleaned up his beard and made him look great.

I made a pack with myself. If I lost hair or it got bad, ITS GONE. I will shave it like Dwayne Johnson. IMHO I do not have the sort of jawline and head structure. Women tell me I look better with more not less hair. I once was compelled to shave it. I sort of liked it though i would fade it better and now with my receding hairline, i would not do a line up. It makes my forehead look huge lol

Lastly, what if for those who are balding beyond a undercut, guys just grew out their facial hair and shaved it all off? That or come up with a solution. This would make millions and millions of dollars once this solution is had.