Why Minoxidil Loose Effects And What Sould We Do After That????(very Important)

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!i’m22.5 years and i have androgenic hairloss for 4 years.
Is there anyone that have androgenic alopcia and keep hairs for ten years or more?
I have hairloss and use minoxidil5 for 4 years but it lost effects after3 years and i started finastride for5month and microneedling for 1 month but both of them doesn’t have any effects,and my hailoss is going worse.
I’m a person almost have stress but now i have more stress because of my hairloss, everytime i go to bathroom i will be depress when i see the hairs falls,
It’s not fair that i’m loosing them in this age, i’m worried that i will not able to have a relation with any girls,i always saw myself a handsome man and this was only thing i always proud that. But i’m lossing that.
What sould i do?
I just want to save my hairs and i do everything i need to save my hairs, please help me, i just want to save my hairs.
What drugs and treatment is availabe?
And is there anyone have my problem?that minoxidil loose effects?
And why minoxidil loose effects!??

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
If you don't use Propecia, you are doing it wrong.

The only thing you can do now is continue finasteride, Min, Dermarolling and wait to see what happens in the year.

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't use Propecia, you are doing it wrong.

The only thing you can do now is continue finasteride, Min, Dermarolling and wait to see what happens in the year.
Is there anyone respond to finastride after5,6 month?
Alomost everyone see first result after2,3,4 month,but me didn’t see results:-(

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, a lot of people. You are suppose to give it one year before you decide if you want to continue. Take photos now and see where you are 1 year in. If its not not getting worse, continue.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical finasteride is the holy grail cure for hair loss with lesser side effects. Minoxidil should be taken with it.

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical finasteride is the holy grail cure for hair loss with lesser side effects. Minoxidil should be taken with it.
You say i take topical finastride instead of pills?and it’s more effective?
And how can i use topical minoxidil and finastride together?

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh you're already on the finasteride pills. S***. Topical won't make a difference then.

Otis Mack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Higher nitric oxide levels are good PROVIDING there isnt a superoxide radical around waiting to turn it into peroxynitrite.

So..you are getting minoxidil tolerance because there is superoxide around. Scavenge superoxide(with many things like NAC or 5-methylfolate).

There was talk of a study about high folic acid supplements reversing male pattern baldness. I wouldn't take folic acid but 5-methylfolate about 1 mg/day.

The reason just taking something like arginine for making nitric oxide is that was aging(and I also think Androgenetic Alopecia) eNOS are lower. The eNOS enzyme just happens to get upregulated with estrogens BTW.

pubmed(dot)gov

PMID:16940192

5-methyltetrahydrofolate rapidly improves endothelial function and decreases superoxide production in human vessels: effects on vascular tetrahydrobiopterin availability and endothelial nitric oxide synthase coupling.

conclusions:
5-MTHF has beneficial effects on endothelial function and vascular superoxide production in human atherosclerosis, by preventing peroxynitrite-mediated BH4 oxidation and improving eNOS coupling.