Why Minoxidil Doesn’t Effect Like Past After A Period?

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!
I’m using minoxil for 3years,
But know doesn’t have any effect.
Firt until 2.5 year after using i was full of hair but About 4 mounth i have a baaad hair loss.mabe untill200hairs in a day.
Why?
Can you help me??
Why minoxidil doesn’t effect like past???

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!
I’m using minoxil for 3years,
But know doesn’t have any effect.
Firt until 2.5 year after using i was full of hair but About 4 mounth i have a baaad hair loss.mabe untill200hairs in a day.
Why?
Can you help me??
Why minoxidil doesn’t effect like past???

you must use finasteride too

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We don’t know why it doesnt work forever, perhaps a tolerance or something developed. Doesn’t matter though, if u want to keep ur hair introduce finasteride and I’d dermaroll aswell as apply minoxidil. If that doesnt help then use minoxidil 10%

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We don’t know why it doesnt work forever, perhaps a tolerance or something developed. Doesn’t matter though, if u want to keep ur hair introduce finasteride and I’d dermaroll aswell as apply minoxidil. If that doesnt help then use minoxidil 10%
In our country thereisn’t minoxidil10%(just2 & 5) what’s your idea about handmade minoxidils???

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Minoxidil works forever but androgens are still doing damage.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In our country thereisn’t minoxidil10%(just2 & 5) what’s your idea about handmade minoxidils???

Don’t know too much about that. U could just order them from belgravia center or follow someone’s tutorial and buy minoxidil powder from kanes or etc.

I’d definitely introduce dermarolling too as there have been people who dermarolled with minoxidil when minoxidil stopped working alone. + they got amazing results from that.

Tlder; minoxidil 10% online, incorporate dermarolling, and ideally finasteride if u want to stop ur balding from developing.

When minoxidil stops working for good and ur not on finasteride thhen ur hair will go away fast.

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t know too much about that. U could just order them from belgravia center or follow someone’s tutorial and buy minoxidil powder from kanes or etc.

I’d definitely introduce dermarolling too as there have been people who dermarolled with minoxidil when minoxidil stopped working alone. + they got amazing results from that.

Tlder; minoxidil 10% online, incorporate dermarolling, and ideally finasteride if u want to stop ur balding from developing.

When minoxidil stops working for good and ur not on finasteride thhen ur hair will go away fast.
Thank you
And u started finastride for 44 days(but i didn’t see anything till now)
Does it work?
And if fina started working, does my hair can go back to the past!?

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By works i mean the cosmetic effect. Who cares if it’s working if ur still losing hair.

Lol that's the point of the question from OP.

He doesn't even register than minoxidil does nothing against the main culprit which are androgens.

Minoxidil is just icing on the cake. First, you should always establish some regimen that maintains your hair.

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol that's the point of the question from OP.

He doesn't even register than minoxidil does nothing against the main culprit which are androgens.

Minoxidil is just icing on the cake. First, you should always establish some regimen that maintains your hair.
Generally Do you think that finastride is more effective than minoxidil??!

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally Do you think that finastride is more effective than minoxidil??!

Finasteride maintains ( or maybe regrows a little bit if you are lucky ). After you have base treatment established which will always be some kind of antiandrogen and your hair are not getting damaged by hormones, then you add minoxidil only if you need some regrowth and thickening. Minoxidil does nothing against hormones ( at least not in a big way, there are some studies that say it has some effect on androgen receptor ).

Ofcourse there are some people who can maintain on minoxidil for years because their balding gene is not so aggressive but you are not one of them.

Minoxidil is the worst first treatment for hairloss. I was 8 years on finasteride before I added it and that’s the right way ( if you don’t have sides ofc ).

Last edited: