Why Men Being Short Is A Deal Breaker For Women

g.i joey

Reaction score
5'11 and i love myself a cute thick (not fat) lil short girl... alot of girls are 5'1-5'5 if you can surpass them with a couple inches your fine.. its all fkn preferences mates, some girls only go for guys with dark features, while some girls go with lighter features... ALL PERSONALL!!!!!

shookwun

Reaction score
5'11 and i love myself a cute thick (not fat) lil short girl... alot of girls are 5'1-5'5 if you can surpass them with a couple inches your fine.. its all fkn preferences mates, some girls only go for guys with dark features, while some girls go with lighter features... ALL PERSONALL!!!!!
eh

to be honest, I never met a girl who said they like short guys.

preference would be me liking big tits, but I can make do with small ones also. Which has always been the case. I never discriminate against a womens chest size but I prefer them big.

Being jacked is a preference for chicks. Most love it, but almost all can deal with a guy who's lanky, and chubby. it's not a problem

if your 5'6 ir shorter u r fucked.

g.i joey

Reaction score
eh

I never said girls like short guys. I'm saying ya a 5'4 probably wants and prefers a 6 ft man but will still go for 5'9 even maybe 5'8.. Majority of girls can't deal with men shorter than them and there's no denying that.

A beautiful, I mean model like 2nd cousin of mine is dating a shorter guy although he does check off on all other aspects. Full head, money, mob relations... Some girls just date a man who completes their image they're going for.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
eh

preference would be me liking big tits, but I can make do with small ones also. Which has always been the case. I never discriminate against a womens chest size but I prefer them big.

Being jacked is a preference for chicks. Most love it, but almost all can deal with a guy who's lanky, and chubby. it's not a problem

Prince, Al Pachino, Michael J Fox. I've never met a girl who
eh

Prince, Al Pachino, Michael J Fox, Tom Cruise, Bruno Mars, Daniel Radcliffe ect....................I've never met a girl who said she was attracted to any of these guys ;).
I'm guessing you're tall or at least average height? It makes me laugh when guys like you think they can make these kind of generalisations and judgements about people when you havn't even walked in their shoes. Listen, I'm 5.5 so I'm speaking from experience and (without wishing to sound arrogant) girls find me cute.
Also - https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/1r3acq/fellow_tall_ladies_do_you_find_short_guys/

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Girls wouldn't find them hot if they were ugly. Guys like Tom Cruise and Al Pachino have been voted the worlds sexiest man in the past. If your generalisations were true then a tall celebrity would win these polls every year. My point still stands. I'm not a celebrity and I do well, but I noticed you chose to ignore that bit because it didn't fit into your argument. You also ignored the link I posted where girls were discussing how they found short men cute, again probably because it would blow your argument out of the water. You're a funny guy! Keep posting.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls wouldn't find them hot if they were ugly. Guys like Tom Cruise and Al Pachino have been voted the worlds sexiest man in the past. If your generalisations were true then a tall celebrity would win these polls every year. My point still stands. I'm not a celebrity and I do well, but I noticed you chose to ignore that bit because it didn't fit into your argument. You also ignored the link I posted where girls were discussing how they found short men cute, again probably because it would blow your argument out of the water. You're a funny guy! Keep posting.

Among other issues with your argument, Hollywood directors are very skilled at manipulating imagery and making people appear taller or shorter than they really are.

Sometimes they even use platform shoes (like Robert Downey Jr in the Avengers movies), or body doubles.

Did you think that Julia Roberts looked hot in Pretty Woman?

Famous example of a body double.

shookwun

Reaction score
Celebrities, great example.

Have you not seen these celebrities in real life when they are not air brushed, altered, and have excessive make up on? most look like average slightly above joes.

Could always apply to become the new R2-D2
kenny-baker-photo.jpg

g.i joey

Reaction score
Really, I doubt there's anything with height that attracts women. Could be wrong about that, but I can't see how
it would be such a great advantage.

id say height > hair... I've seen many women post "no short men" or "you have to be taller than me" on their online dating profile but to this day have yet to see "no bald men", actually on 1 profile i even saw "bald is a plus"... For some women height is really a deal breaker to the extent that they won't even give you time of day if you're not a height they consider sufficient

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here's my argument:

Cope.

Oh dear, once again you're missing the point. I am coping (at least compared to you Mr obsessive BDD). I was simply making a point and coping has nothing to do with what I was saying (I believe I even stated that being short didn't bother me) but thanks for your concern, you're a sweet guy!
Her's an example of (another) one of your problems though; you judge and generalise people based on your own insecurities and foibles. Believe it or not, not everyone's life revolves solely around their looks and getting laid like you. Not everyone has such extreme BDD that their day is ruined if they get a zit like you. I really think you need something else in your life for your own sake.

shookwun

Reaction score
Meh, you need realy handsome facial aesthetics to off-set the appearance of looking like a half-man. However, I know a guy who's 5'6 with striking features, a full head of hair and a jacked physique who get loads of female attention. All though I never see him date any women. He seems to pull, but I don't think any of them would date him

Once you get that short man appearance, which typically happens to someone under 5'7 it definitely decreases your attraction.

I have seeen a lot of guys simply pull *** because they were tall. My buddy hes a light skin black guy who is 6'3, RIPPED who looks like he plays basketball scores a lot of prime *** simply based ont he fact that he looks like an athlete. Not a bodybuilder but someone who is athletic. His face is not conventionally handsome, I would consider it average maybe a bit above.

resu

Reaction score
Look at Jared Leto, he's 175cm:

ocZ2o10.jpg

He looks so short in that group shot, it's a really awful feeling.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Being short means not fitting well in clothes and having to buy clothes in kids sizes, others thinking less of you and treating you with less respect, being infantilized, people thinking you are a teen, always feeling inferior, can't work in various jobs (security, police, etc). There's a serious slash of liberty and freedom, the most successful people are the ones who have the most options, a tall guy has a lot of options by default, a short guy has to work much harder to have the same options or be very lucky.

Being short, by default, took many opportunities from you, even if you didn't realize it.

On the contrary,I have said this earlier also,my junior has getting a reputation of destined to become MEMBER of Parliament of INDIA,it need atleast 1 million votes to achieve that feet,and he is cruising to achieve that.
He is 5 feet 4,my friends call him chote,meaning shorty,the other moment they called him DON.

Member of Parliament is not an average task,you can literally be a owner of 50/100 Million US dollars or more within 5 years,don't ask me how,more powerful than any Ceo, Once you go Black($),you don't go Back.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
image.jpeg

I enjoy this so much. Obviously it's exaggerated, but there is some truth here.

>6'4: Awkward and unintentionally intimidating

6'4-6'0: Optimal male height. If you're here, have good proportions, and dress reasonably, you will get laid at some point in your life

5'11-5'8: You might have more trouble, but you'll still get there if you dress nice, have good proportions, and a nice face. If possible, have hair

<5'8: Manlet. Sorry m8. Come join me in the manlet cave, we can play Mario Kart, and continue to trick women in Mexico into thinking that taller men don't exist.

Last edited:

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's some truth, yes, but they underestimated the fact that: face > height

And this is a universal truth, short or tall.

As a balding, ugly manlet (<5'8) my fate is pretty sealed.

I feel like I live in giant town or something. I'm 5'7, and I can say with a lot of certainty that I am shorter than at least 75% of my male peers. I've got the Asians and my fellow hispanics beat for the most part.

resu

Reaction score
In Italy with your height you're not a manlet unless you live in the area where all the models live.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Italy with your height you're not a manlet unless you live in the area where all the models live.

It's funny you say that because I've always thought of Italian men as being pretty tall. I live in Portland, an area populated by trendy people, along with idiots who think they're trendy people.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 42916

I enjoy this so much. Obviously it's exaggerated, but there is some truth here.

>6'4: Awkward and unintentionally intimidating

6'4-6'0: Optimal male height. If you're here, have good proportions, and dress reasonably, you will get laid at some point in your life

5'11-5'8: You might have more trouble, but you'll still get there if you dress nice, have good proportions, and a nice face. If possible, have hair

<5'8: Manlet. Sorry m8. Come join me in the manlet cave, we can play Mario Kart, and continue to trick women in Mexico into thinking that taller men don't exist.

I'm 6'2" so *$#% yeah.