Why me?'s Story

Why me?

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new and wanted to intoduce myself. I am 28 and from Italy now living in America. I have been thinning ever since I was 25. It is not good but what can you do?

I dont talk to noone about it because it is to embarrasing/depressing. Now that I am in America I have a computer (never had one before). I hope I can fit it in this site and have people help me out/ and help people put also. Seems like there are some cool people on here.

Anyway wish everyone the best and I hope/pray that we can all get over this horrable disease and there will be a cure for it.

G

Yeh, i fealt the same way about my hair when i realized it was thinning, i think we all do. It gets better with treatment and time, its like a day to day battle. the key is to stay positive. There are a shitload of options for you if you havent looked into them yet. Welcome to the site

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
bartman654 said:
Yeh, i fealt the same way about my hair when i realized it was thinning, i think we all do. It gets better with treatment and time, its like a day to day battle. the key is to stay positive. There are a shitload of options for you if you havent looked into them yet. Welcome to the site

ditto what bartman654 said :)

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club why me? and good luck in your fight against hairloss!