Why Massage Has Little Effect On My Hairs?

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been doing standardized massage for hair growth but so far I could only manage to get fair to low result. I had read many studies which has shown that standardized massage helps hair regrowth and maintaince. Should I increase time and change massage techniques? Any suggestions?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me save you some serious disappointment . If you have hair loss and don’t get on an AA of some sort, then you will lose your hair.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you want to believe that some massages are going to give more than a few tickles to the most powerful hormone in the entire biological history of humans ....... you will lose your hair

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why massage doesn't make my dick bigger?

I massage everyday, sometimes multiple times on same day and it's not working. Should I increase time and change massage techniques? Any suggestions?

:p

Massage has a negligible effect, that is why.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't be pussy and take directly dutasterid with sport....A lot of people use dutasteride without any side effects... There is more side effects with finasteride !

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scalp massage is a beneficial stimulant to blood circulation. In the scheme of things, if your scalp biology is saturated with toxic anti hair-growing factors that overwhelm the resistance of your particular follicle/hair strength, the anti-hair growth factors will win out. IMO persons, in particular men whose hair is slowly losing its optimal health, need to counteract their biology foremost.
Good grooming, stimulating regimens will help. For example, on a side note, If you have oily scalp, oily hair, less/no hair conditioner is better until you normalize the oiliness. Most conditions will only weigh your hair down. Tips of hair is usually sufficient.
I have my favorite which lift hair off scalp.
Finally one must supplement strongly to normalize internal hair growing biology.
Stimulating conjunctive regimens will help.