Why losing hair is/can be a big deal for the hair loss-individual.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
You're seperating her from yourself and the rest of the forum by typing this, and singling her out as being 'different'.

Dont fall into the PC trap with anybody man, its an immature error, I am singling Gem out for seeing the world differently but they are victimising themselves with this transsexual rubbish, don't confuse the two.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Guys, BrightonBaldy is an ***, he won't admit he's wrong on here even if he believed it himself.

He has completely changed what he states is the basis of his argument against me at least three times (it's hard to keep track with all the twisting and turning) and has even said himself he'll ignore anything I say against his argument(s).

Each of his arguments have been baseless and he uses passive aggression to try to bully others into not stating an opinion against what he is saying; notice how he tries to attempt to pre-counter potential arguments against him with things like "immature error" and "hope you aren't that stupid".

I've met his type before, and I'll certainly meet his type in the future.

I do agree that I've spent too much time on him, but I like to make sure that this sort of nonsense is thoroughly exposed for what it is when it's aimed at me personally.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
I personally think that there are quite a few aspects:

1. hair loss makes you less attractive physically

2. Nobody want to be an object of rude jokes

3. One can feel that something that he deserves has been taken away from him(this it probably the case of guys experiencing hair loss in their teens and early to mid twenties). I mean nobody likes being below average in any aspect. Hell people don't even want to be average as average is(many times) considered inadequate. The finest example of that is the height issue where 5'9"-5'10" for a guy is considered short(or more like too short).

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LooseItAll said:

3. One can feel that something that he deserves has been taken away from him(this it probably the case of guys experiencing hair loss in their teens and early to mid twenties). I mean nobody likes being below average in any aspect. Hell people don't even want to be average as average is(many times) considered inadequate. The finest example of that is the height issue where 5'9"-5'10" for a guy is considered short(or more like too short).

Couldn't have summed it up any better.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
superfrankie said:
yes, Im totally aware of that. That is why I am among the ones who lack respect for fat people nowadays, simply because they have something they have control to change. Most of them are just lazy fucks. It cant be more than one percent who suffer from obesity caused by diseases they dont have control over.

When people complain about certain body-complex they have control to change (like small biceps, thin body, fat thighs, fat belly etc.) it makes me mad.
There arent many on this planet that cant gain or lose weight if they have the right dedication and use the right exercise and nutrition.

All the fat people I know are lazy fucks! All of them has to drive to work even when their office is only 100 yards up the road from where they live! Why don't they walk? I always walk if its in walking distance and thats why im thin. Also these fatties are constantly eating whilst sitting on their arses all day when they can't wait till lunchtime. I have no respect for them for the simple fact they can control what they eat whilst bald people can't control their hairloss :jackit:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:

Exactly, and being bald makes you an easy target.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
LooseItAll said:

True. How do guys go about reactions/responses?? It´s something that hits you where it hurts the most, but it´s not like you want it to show...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
captain_que said:
[quote="uncomfortable man":vvxzs38t]
LooseItAll said:

True. How do guys go about reactions/responses?? It´s something that hits you where it hurts the most, but it´s not like you want it to show...[/quote:vvxzs38t]

Yeah basically..... just pretend it doesn't bother you and suppress all that rage. Fun times:/

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah UCMan< i'm sure that works too. Pretend it doesn't bother you but people just know it does. You are missing all your hair, how can they not hah?

G35guy

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
superfrankie said:
yes, Im totally aware of that. That is why I am among the ones who lack respect for fat people nowadays, simply because they have something they have control to change. Most of them are just lazy fucks. It cant be more than one percent who suffer from obesity caused by diseases they dont have control over.

When people complain about certain body-complex they have control to change (like small biceps, thin body, fat thighs, fat belly etc.) it makes me mad.
There arent many on this planet that cant gain or lose weight if they have the right dedication and use the right exercise and nutrition.

All the fat people I know are lazy fucks! All of them has to drive to work even when their office is only 100 yards up the road from where they live! Why don't they walk? I always walk if its in walking distance and thats why im thin. Also these fatties are constantly eating whilst sitting on their arses all day when they can't wait till lunchtime. I have no respect for them for the simple fact they can control what they eat whilst bald people can't control their hairloss :jackit:
Brilliant :bravo: you sir are a genius.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
If I only didnt suffer from hairloss and was fat. At least, that would put me in control over the situation.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
LooseItAll said:

I agree with it all apart from 5ft 10 being short!

How could anyone percieve 5ft 10 as being short. I'm 6ft tall! That would make me only slightly taller than short and I am not hugely tall but I am no where near short. I'm usually taller than most people when standing in a crowd!

It's not about the actual difference in stature, just the numbers themselves. A guy below 5' 11" can be considered either short or average(nobody will call him a tall man), while a guy 5' 11"+ will never be considered short rather tall or average.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
superfrankie said:
If I only didnt suffer from hairloss and was fat. At least, that would put me in control over the situation.

I was fat before, had acne as well. And as soon as I overcame those, and finally began looking acceptable I becan receding. Ain't life just f*****g great? :woot:

Would trade my fit body for a full head of hair any day. At least getting in shape can be fun when you see the benefits of it. Losing hair has 0 benefits. None.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
deadlocks said:
Losing hair has 0 benefits. None.
saves the monthly fee for the hair dresser .... :dunno: