Why long hair looks better than short hair in the early....

G

Bro, that's not very early stages of balding. It looks like NW2.5, heading towards 3. I'm NW1.5 and with my hair at 1/8th of an inch, no one can tell that I'm balding. At 3 inches, my thinning crown and top were visible.

Then again maybe it's different for diffusers. Maybe they look better with a short cut. Elijah is not diffuse.

melbwest

Reaction score

Jayman I think you a freaking alot of people out with your norwood judgement.

You would have had me at a 2.5 when i was 12 years old!

I hope i dont sound rude cus i dont mean to be I just think you're being a little hasty on the calls.

Not everyone is genetically endowed with brad pitt's hairline.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I agree I was always a nw2 and never had a straight hairline. It was always curved back at the temples.

G

Well, I personally agree with Jayman about Elijah´s Norwood. He is definetly past the 2. Look at this pic:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/476 ... =nm0000704

But I still think he is only at the early stages of balding since as we can see with his hair grown out it is still possible for him to hide his hair loss to the average Joe. That´s why I think it is better for most of us to wear longer hair. Of course, at the very early stages it doesn´t matter since both long and short hairs show no signs of hair loss.

Well, even though I think it is better to wear longer hair I think that I am gonna go for a buzz cut in a few weeks. I simply want to face the truth and see how far my hair loss has advanced. I am living under a hat all day anyways.

Felk

Reaction score
After having my hair at 4inches plus for so long i've finally cut it. At 1.5 inches or so, my hair loss, which is recession basically and thinning at the sides, is invisible.

KR78

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Felk I am a diffuse thinner and if I have my hair short about 1 to 2 inches I show less sign of hairloss also my hair looks and feels healthy but once it grows more than 2 inches it becomes difficult to manage and looks very thin and lifeless.

G

Re: ...

melbwest said:
Jayman I think you a freaking alot of people out with your norwood judgement.

You would have had me at a 2.5 when i was 12 years old!

I hope i dont sound rude cus i dont mean to be I just think you're being a little hasty on the calls.

Not everyone is genetically endowed with brad pitt's hairline.

I don't think I am. I think that's a solid Norwood 2.5. It's more than a mature hairline.

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
brodieman04 said:
Either way, someone needs to tell him to shave the pubes off his face. Looks terrible.
i agree