Why jerks get more sex:

CCS

Reaction score
People who sleep around the most tend to have more STDs, and women with STDs are more willing to sleep with jerks than with nice guys. They don't want to give an STD to a nice guy, but if you are really pushy and act like a jerk she will give you what you ask for.

Now if you are looking for a relationship, be a nice guy.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
No, jerks get more sex because thier the alpha male and girls are just attracted to that.

Why are you giving out all this advice anyway?
Since when are you a player

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, it's because a lot of girls like the 'bad guy' 'alpha male' thing.

And also a 'jerk' doesn't beat around the bush and will usually always hit on girls, increasing his target base.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
Women love confidence. Most overly-confident (cocky) guys come off jerks. Most women hate guys who aren't sure of themselves or who they are, or second guess themselves.

On a whole, these "cocky jerks" know what they want, and aren't shy about it, and hence the conclusion of sex.

For some reason this quote came to mind (but not really relevant to say the least):
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to f*** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to sh*t all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also f*** assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't f*** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in sh*t!

Doug Douglas

Established Member
Reaction score
KANGA said:
Women love confidence. Most overly-confident (cocky) guys come off jerks. Most women hate guys who aren't sure of themselves or who they are, or second guess themselves.

On a whole, these "cocky jerks" know what they want, and aren't shy about it, and hence the conclusion of sex.

For some reason this quote came to mind (but not really relevant to say the least):
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to f*ck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to sh*t all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get f***ed by dicks. But dicks also f*ck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't f*ck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in sh*t!
That quote doesn't make perfect sense to me.

The Gardener

Reaction score
I've always doubted this "jerk guys attract more women" philosophy. I don't think it's true.

Now, I DO agree that "alpha males" probably attract more women, but I think people confuse "alpha males" with "jerks". They are not one in the same.

There are jerks who aren't alpha males... these guys are the type who are overcompensating, and, from my experience, women usually see right through them.

Then, there are alpha males who aren't jerks... these are the guys who are, indeed, probably scoring lots of points with the fairer sex.

True alpha males don't need to be jerks. Some women might be attracted to a "jerk" at first, because she's interpreting his jerkish behavior as being a potential alpha male, but as soon as the truth is realized, these guys get dumped. UNLESS, of course, the girl has a mental illness, i.e. is suffering from "wife battering" syndrome, etc.

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
heyitsthatguy said:
No, jerks get more sex because thier the alpha male and girls are just attracted to that.

Why are you giving out all this advice anyway?
Since when are you a player

it appears you don't know who's who around here..... do you...?

when CCS speaks............. the HairLossTalk.com community listens.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
People who sleep around the most tend to have more STDs, and women with STDs are more willing to sleep with jerks than with nice guys. They don't want to give an STD to a nice guy, but if you are really pushy and act like a jerk she will give you what you ask for.

Another CCS classic. :roll:

A) Most people with STD's are'nt even aware of what they're infected with.

B) So a women is going to have sex with a 'jerk' to purposely infect him with an STD? - Jerk wears condom - plan foiled.

Obsidian

Reaction score
CCS have you honestly interacted with any women or gone through with any of your plans?

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
I couldnt help but comment, but this guy is a character!!!!!!!!!! WOW. I have been reading your post lately and im just amazed at how many different angles you can come up with for normal everyday events..

Im not joking though, I could make a t.v. show off of this guy :hump:

HughJass

Reaction score
CCS said:

Awesome!

So all I have to do is act like a knob, a persistent knob, and my prize will be a venereal disease ridden tramp who hates herself enough to open her legs to any retard who is willing to suspend any semblance of his dignity *just* to get another notch

The tricky bit, I imagine, would be trying to find the girls that have the STD's......... how would one go about ascertaining that? Perhaps having an insider at the local clinic would guarantee an endless supply of booty?

cuebald

Reaction score
CCS should just face it - he's bald.

Deano74

Reaction score
Its all about confidence I say. When your'e confident chicks feel it, you seem very sure about yourself and it is reflected off you. Not drunk confident tho, totally different kettle of fish! I know when im feeling good about myself and im into a chick, things usually shape up nicely..

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
...if you are really pushy and act like a jerk she will give you what you ask for.

That didn't work so well for this guy:

kobe-bryant-la-lakers.jpg