Why it seems nobody ´s using sulfur aminoacids in the US...

Beto

Reaction score
From what I have read so far, it seems nobody is using sulfur aminoacids as a hair treatment. It has been for many years, the only effective way (along with panthenol) to fight hair loss (before the advent of propecia and minoxidil in the nineties).
I myself make my recipe and take to a pharmacist friend to compound it. My lotion contains 8% pantenol and 4 % minoxidil. After just a couple of weeks, your hair will look unbelievable shiny and healthy, much before the minoxidil start to work (which may take two months). The sulfur aminoacids has the same effect. Coupling the lotion, the amino pills, propecia plus the retinoic acid lotion every two days, will solve the problem of hair loss. It is just that simple. Stop playing around with spironolactone, and other DHT blockers. That´s not necessary. Just start on the following:

Lotion 1: 4 % minoxidil; 8 % panthenol; 15 % propilenglicol (this you can vary from 10 to 20 %); ethanol 50%.
Lotion 2: 0.02% retinoic acid; 5 % panthenol; alcohol 50%.
Pills: 150 mg cistine;150 mg methionine; 50 mg piridoxine; 50 mg niacine; 100 mg panthenol; 50 mg inositol. Two daily.
Finasteride; 2 mg twice a day (morning and night).
You should try also nettle eroot extract lotion. It may help too.
There is no need for new drugs. Much less to try MJ !!! :evil:

beto