Why isn't there a big deal about Nanoxidil?

Beast80

Reaction score
I was absolutely gutted when I had to stop Minoxidil because of the horrible side effects I got from it, bloated old shoe face, difficulty breathing, fatigue.

But after reading about Nanoxidil and some guys saying it had no side effects and looked like it's working well, it took me one second to place an order for 3 months worth of the stuff.

I still haven't received it yet, but i'm dying with excitement to use it. I'm wondering though, how come there isn't a big deal made about this stuff, it is the same price as minoxidil without the crap side effects, what's not to love?

Zapp Brannigan

Reaction score
That pretty much sums up my view too, I had a terrible reaction to minoxidil but have no problem with nanox so far (though I've only been using it since 23/11/11 and only once a day 30mins before bed). Actually, thinking about it I might have had a very slight headache for the first 3 days use, but that might have been unrelated. I've certainly not had the black eyes, big pores and general beaten-up look I suffered when using minoxidil.
It seems that astressin-b is getting more attention on some other sites, but that looks to be much more of a dubious topical since the size of the molecule is larger than can be absorbed by skin :dunno: .

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The reason there's not much hype and excitement about it is it's only just come out and we really don't know whether to believe the claims of DS Labs (the manufacturers) yet.

They've made lots of bullshitty claims about their products in the past and always market all their products as some kind of super 'hi-tech' solution to hairloss.

I'd like to believe Nanoxidil does what they say it does but I guess we'll have to wait and see :)

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
Im really weary to jump on this because i had terrible skin sides too, but am using only using revivogen and spironolactone as my topicals and its not quite holding the loss on hairline.

Would love to add a grow stimulant but don't know whether to trust DS labs as dnc-l had the worst sides for me on skin and also in the other thread someone got this email reply from them:
"I got an email back saying that it is a similar structure to minoxidil with a lower molecular weight and one fewer carbon chain, I don't really know what that means or how it's significant though, you guys can give me an opinion"

Im no scientist infact i have no clue what that means, but if theres not really any studies on it, and its a similiar structure to minoxidil you would think there may be some similiar side effects..