Why Is So Life Unfair? (girls Vs Guys)

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I realized that life of women is much easier than men.
Let's cut to the chase, and use our main argument - baldness. Seriously, I was kinda shocked when have seen how much young guys (less than 25 years old ) are suffering from hair loss.

Today I thought: "There should probably be some balance. What problems do women have in young age? What is their alternative to baldness?"

Damn, man, I can't find any alternative. Maybe you have some ideas?

Someone believes that is wrinkles. Some girls get wrinkles very early. f***, man, modern cosmetology can eliminate them very fast and effectively. BTW, they won't need to fly to Japan and pay 10-20k of dollars to fix their problem. (Hi, Tsuji, I'm already saving my money).

She thinks she is fat and unattractive? No problem, just start hitting the gym and eat healthy food. This problem will be solved in 6-12 months.

Not ideal face features. OK, I should admit, it's something. A pretty face is much more valuable for girls. But again, improve your physical condition, change haircut (sometimes it really can help), get fancy clothes and that's it! I believe those steps can greatly help a girl to look at least not bad.

Point is that there is nothing really dramatic what can happen with a girl at this young age. I'm aware that women care so much about their appearance, and some issues like a couple of pimples can make they depressed. But there is no anything unfixable.

When a man faces hair loss, 99.9% is that it won't go away, he will have to battle it all the time. You can win some fights, but hair loss will always win the war. Period.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
most legit thread 2018

daplo collins

Reaction score
Ya but Men still hold the power in the world. It's more apparent in countries like the middle east. Women have a MUCH harder time aging. It's natural for older men to still have children. I do agree if a man has hairloss, most women will never have to deal with something this traumatic.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
there are girls who do have a hard time being ugly.
go on http://ugly-girl-problems.tumblr.com/

there are some really heartbreaking posts on there. girls who have PCOS who are fat, have acne, moustaches and unibrows; posting how they can't bear to be sat next to the pretty boys in school incase one of them looks at her and feels disgust.
"i am too ugly to even be near some of the boys in my school that's how hot they are"

there was one story about a family dinner, a teenage ugly girl went and her cousin was a pretty boy. one of the little girls was 7 and said "mummy, how come <adam> is prettier than <amy> and <adam> is a boy!? aren't girls meant to be pretty and boys not?" <amy> ended up storming off to her room crying.

so girls can have it pretty brutal too if they are ugly, especially from kids. i remember being on holiday and our room next door the family had two girls who were not so pretty (we were all 13 at the time). my 7 year old brother said to one of them "you look ugly" and she meekly said "thanks" in reply.

when i had my anime hair i led an ugly girl on. pretended i liked her. she got really excited and asked me out, and i just laughed at her. she started crying.
to this day i feel bad about it and if there is a God, he cursed me with this NW5 for being such a dick.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

there are some really heartbreaking posts on there. girls who have PCOS who are fat, have acne, moustaches and unibrows; posting how they can't bear to be sat next to the pretty boys in school incase one of them looks at her and feels disgust.
"i am too ugly to even be near some of the boys in my school that's how hot they are"

there was one story about a family dinner, a teenage ugly girl went and her cousin was a pretty boy. one of the little girls was 7 and said "mummy, how come <adam> is prettier than <amy> and <adam> is a boy!? aren't girls meant to be pretty and boys not?" <amy> ended up storming off to her room crying.

so girls can have it pretty brutal too if they are ugly, especially from kids. i remember being on holiday and our room next door the family had two girls who were not so pretty (we were all 13 at the time). my 7 year old brother said to one of them "you look ugly" and she meekly said "thanks" in reply.

when i had my anime hair i led an ugly girl on. pretended i liked her. she got really excited and asked me out, and i just laughed at her. she started crying.
to this day i feel bad about it and if there is a God, he cursed me with this NW5 for being such a dick.

Some of the comments there are heartbreaking and some of the sentiments are heartening. But, let's be serious. Take any woman in her 20s. If she wants to get into a relationship, all she has to do is be thin, get good hair styling and good makeup. That's all and then a relationship is pretty much guaranteed, provided she has the patience and is not too picky.

For a male, on the other hand, take a NW6 in his 20s. He can be in as amazing shape as he wants, make as much money as he can, be as interesting, funny, relatable, well-dressed etc. as he wants but he's still got a nontrivial chance of never getting into a relationship and never having the chance to settle down. That's because the NW6 is one of the biggest deal breakers. If he can't compensate with e.g. height, he could be completely doomed. Each one of these self-improvement areas that the man might work on takes a lot more time and effort than all of the female ones above combined.

Maybe the tables turn when men and women are older, but for the 20s age group, it's quite clear who has it easier.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah perhaps you are right. i know a girl in her 20's who looks like a stereotypical witch, i mean hook hose, big pointing out chin, ugliest face i've ever seen. she is slim and she has a boyfriend who tbh is quite handsome; can't believe he is with her tbh

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree. I volunteered at this program for young adults with disabilities during my undergrad. One day this one guy in the program with autism (he was higher functioning he just had no filter/couldn't keep his comments/thoughts to himself whatsoever) went up to this one other volunteer (who was fairly overweight and not really attractive by anymeans) and says "Why are you so ugly?" One of the staff members pulled him away and had a talk with him, I could see that the girl was absolutely destroyed by that.

This same guy in the program once told me "You probably date a lot of hot girls" to me.

shookwun

Reaction score
Being a handsome men is better then being a pretty women

being a normie norman is worse then being a plain jane

Hope this helps.

womens prime 18-23
Mans prime 25-30

Handsome man trumps to the food chain once he gets older. These are facts. After 25... man hits a twilight zone for attracting the youngest, and older hotties.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being a handsome men is better then being a pretty women

being a normie norman is worse then being a plain jane

Hope this helps.

womens prime 18-23
Mans prime 25-30

Handsome man trumps to the food chain once he gets older. These are facts. After 25... man hits a twilight zone for attracting the youngest, and older hotties.
How old are you now Shook?

hanginginthewire

Reaction score

I'm old enough to remember well the Lorenna Bobbit / John Wayne Bobbit fiasco. Unreal hypocrisy that illustrates the OP.

Funniest of all is I was curious about John Wayne's current situation - sly bald / cue ball. Many of us lose our hair. Few of us lose our dick. Only John Wayne Bobbit lost both. :p

Almsoo7

My Regimen
Reaction score
If i remember correctly, the Y chromosome that defines Men is getting shorter and shorter, and most diseases are found on the Y chromosome rather than X. So like it or not, Men are fucked in the long run, u probably see females giving birth without males next time because science has proven that it is do-abale.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

> who are fat, have acne, moustaches and unibrows

not like any of these non-fixable though

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya but Men still hold the power in the world. It's more apparent in countries like the middle east. Women have a MUCH harder time aging. It's natural for older men to still have children. I do agree if a man has hairloss, most women will never have to deal with something this traumatic.

No, they aren't aging harder than men. It's a misconception.

If you look carefully around there are as much attractive 30+ women as there are attractive men.

Riddim

My Regimen
Reaction score
An ugly girl isn't a problem. She will always find some desperate guy that will take anything, whereas it doesn't work in the same way for balding and/or ugly guys.

As for age, girls have dozens of indicators for age, but they can all be fixed or concealed relatively easy. Men only have one single thing—hair—which cannot be fixed unless there isn't a problem to begin with.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Female Hairl Loss Pattern !!!
Yes, women experience hair loss as well. I can't even imagine what they are feeling.

I don't want to offend anyone here, but let's be honest, men experience hair loss problem more often than women. I have 3 mates.
One of them is NW6, the second one is NW5 and the last one is NW4, in addition here I am, diffuse thinner. It worth to notice, no one of us haven't reached 24.
I also started to pay extra attention to hair of other people couple months ago, I saw a lot of young guys with early NWs, but I only once saw young girl who had visibly thinning hair.

true that. i've become a pretty obsessive norwood checker and i've noticed that many of the girls attending same lectures as me in uni are straight up nw2 with clear temple recession, and one female professor is past nw3. the kind of stuff inever paid attention to before hair loss...
They could be totally fine. Many girls have less hair on their temples.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Today I realized that life of women is much easier than men.
Let's cut to the chase, and use our main argument - baldness. Seriously, I was kinda shocked when have seen how much young guys (less than 25 years old ) are suffering from hair loss.

Today I thought: "There should probably be some balance. What problems do women have in young age? What is their alternative to baldness?"

Damn, man, I can't find any alternative. Maybe you have some ideas?

Someone believes that is wrinkles. Some girls get wrinkles very early. f***, man, modern cosmetology can eliminate them very fast and effectively. BTW, they won't need to fly to Japan and pay 10-20k of dollars to fix their problem. (Hi, Tsuji, I'm already saving my money).

She thinks she is fat and unattractive? No problem, just start hitting the gym and eat healthy food. This problem will be solved in 6-12 months.

Not ideal face features. OK, I should admit, it's something. A pretty face is much more valuable for girls. But again, improve your physical condition, change haircut (sometimes it really can help), get fancy clothes and that's it! I believe those steps can greatly help a girl to look at least not bad.

Point is that there is nothing really dramatic what can happen with a girl at this young age. I'm aware that women care so much about their appearance, and some issues like a couple of pimples can make they depressed. But there is no anything unfixable.

When a man faces hair loss, 99.9% is that it won't go away, he will have to battle it all the time. You can win some fights, but hair loss will always win the war. Period.

What problems do girls have at a young age?

I think this is an ill-posed question. They have the same problems as everyone else. Just like men, there is a small minority of the population who is "good-looking". It is a Gaussian distribution, or bell curve.

They probably want to secure the small subset of men all the way to the right. But can't do it, since they don't lie in that region. So they get frustrated just like any other person.

That's not to discredit the harsh impact of hair loss. It is truly devastating, and I'm a fellow young sufferer like you.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I really understand hairloss is extremly hard on females.

I have read many articles where many guys have pointed out this to a balding guy venting online.
Some even suggesting to such venting guy to look for balding girls.

But this is wrong method of advice.

Such guys have already fallen because of hairloss..
When someone is expressing their own hardness of life,to reply them with problems of other people is like humiliating the venting guy.

If you can't say any upbeat to ..ignore and move on.
I really think issues of baldness in women should never be taken in front of venting balding guy.
Its pure crime on heart and mind of such sensitive guys.

There is f*****g 70 to 90 trillion dollars world economy doing nothing on hairloss and some idiots are taking this issue to such poor guys.

If you really want to talk about the issue...go and ask your health minister for this.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really understand hairloss is extremly hard on females.

I have read many articles where many guys have pointed out this to a balding guy venting online.
Some even suggesting to such venting guy to look for balding girls.

But this is wrong method of advice.

Such guys have already fallen because of hairloss..
When someone is expressing their own hardness of life,to reply them with problems of other people is like humiliating the venting guy.

If you can't say any upbeat to ..ignore and move on.
I really think issues of baldness in women should never be taken in front of venting balding guy.
Its pure crime on heart and mind of such sensitive guys.

There is f*****g 70 to 90 trillion dollars world economy doing nothing on hairloss and some idiots are taking this issue to such poor guys.

If you really want to talk about the issue...go and ask your health minister for this.

Deaf people enjoying their first sounds, I think you will like 1:10–1:15

Even I loled at facial expression