Why is rogaine not linked?

A

Administrator

VICCI said:
i did not not want my response to turn into this big arguement.
What did you think calling the moderator of the site a "Blithering Idiot" would do? Think about it.

VICCI said:
when i first posted here, you right away accused me of someone who works for a company trying to sell his sh*t!
Every one of your first 10 posts here was about a product. You always put the URL where to buy it, in every post too. We simply asked you to start participating on other topics, or people would assume you were here to sell something. Sounds pretty fair to me.

VICCI said:
i just didnt expect the moderator of a site to be this rude i guess...
Wouldn't it suck if you were told you had to let people insult you all day, call into question your motives, your intentions, and your heart, and just blatantly ridicule you unwarranted ..... and some guy named Vicci came up to you and called *you* a blithering idiot because you finally told the person to Shut Up or Leave?

Seems a little lopsided doesn't it?

Admin

Stingray

Reaction score
That sounds logical. So logically, it won't work on this site.

G

Admin said:
VICCI said:
i did not not want my response to turn into this big arguement.
What did you think calling the moderator of the site a "Blithering Idiot" would do? Think about it.

VICCI said:
when i first posted here, you right away accused me of someone who works for a company trying to sell his sh*t!
Every one of your first 10 posts here was about a product. You always put the URL where to buy it, in every post too. We simply asked you to start participating on other topics, or people would assume you were here to sell something. Sounds pretty fair to me.

VICCI said:
i just didnt expect the moderator of a site to be this rude i guess...
Wouldn't it suck if you were told you had to let people insult you all day, call into question your motives, your intentions, and your heart, and just blatantly ridicule you unwarranted ..... and some guy named Vicci came up to you and called *you* a blithering idiot because you finally told the person to Shut Up or Leave?

Seems a little lopsided doesn't it?

Admin

As a former moderator who got hammered by a FEW folks for trying to do his unpaid job, you have my support. The personal attacks here can get absurd and I for one am glad you have started to weed out guys who are clearly here for the wrong reasons.