Why is rogaine not linked?

Montoya

Reaction score
Why is Rogaine not listed as one of the `blue` links on this site? Its an FDA approved treatment surely? :wink: Yet revivogen is linked and given greater importance in this manner, doesent make sense.

Montoya

Reaction score
Surely logic (which this site prides itself on) would suggest that you link the so-called big 3 first, propecia, minoxidil and nizoral. Then link your snake oils. Is it not logical to prioritise?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Are you here to contribute to these forums or just make snide comments?

If the latter, please leave. If the former, chill out and let us run the forums the way we choose to.

We actually did set up minoxidil as a link but it is not working for some reason. Why am I even answering to you? Hmm...

If you have programming skills, send your resume and you can actually help, instead of post useless negativity.

Otherwise, go away.

HairLossTalk.com

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
hey...hairlosstalk, you know you really can be a blithering idiot sometimes.
if you dont want to answer a question someone is asking in a proffesional manner ,,dont freakin answer it at all...i find you to be very sarcastic and a jackass to several of the users here.
this person has a legitimate question, now, if the question was asked and answered in a different post, maybe they didnt see it? nobody is as perfect and a self proclaimed super genius like you you know...
all you had to say is...their link doesnt work, we tried it and it doesnt work!...thats it...not all the other b.s. you talk about
...bravo

G

VICCI said:
hey...hairlosstalk, you know you really can be a blithering idiot sometimes.
if you dont want to answer a question someone is asking in a proffesional manner ,,dont freakin answer it at all...i find you to be very sarcastic and a jackass to several of the users here.
this person has a legitimate question, now, if the question was asked and answered in a different post, maybe they didnt see it? nobody is as perfect and a self proclaimed super genius like you you know...
all you had to say is...their link doesnt work, we tried it and it doesnt work!...thats it...not all the other b.s. you talk about
...bravo

Now here is a post in the spirit of cooperation!!! :hairy:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Vicci -

Im amazed that you're capable of pulling out the sarcasm in my posts but you completely ignore the sarcasm I was replying to. Im only a prick to people who are pricks to me first. Maybe you should read the whole thread and then realize that i was replying to a very unwelcome sarcastic comment.

"Surely logic (which this site prides itself on)" <--- blatant sarcasm

"the so-called big 3" <--- blatant sarcasm

"Then link your snake oils." <--- blatant sarcasm

I even closed the post with an unnecessarily fair comment to try and promote peace in the future rather than just telling him to get lost. I asked him to try contributing positively, and help us build this site up more, since all his posts seem to be sarcastic in nature and rude towards this site. I don't know how many moderated forums you go to, but I don't know a single one that allows people to blatantly insult and sh*t talk the owners of the site on a regular basis. I actually consider myself unique in that I did not just remove this guys membership. Had he done that anywhere else he would have been history, yet he's still here and able to post. Why? Because I am fair.

Now I will say the same thing to you. If you dont like this site or how it is run, you are welcome to leave. Staying here and sh*t talking the moderators of a moderated site isn't going ot do you or anyone here any good. Especially when you're name calling. Im not going to apologize when someone is insulting me like a 3rd grader

HairLossTalk.com

Axon

Reaction score
Sometimes this sh*t baffles me.

HairLossTalk.com runs his site his way. If you don't like it, don't post here. There are many other sites that will allow you to babble on about beer and olive oil or aspirin that's been in the sun. It really is that simple.

I don't agree with everything HairLossTalk.com says, (though in the main, I do) and I don't care if he likes me or not. Know why?

Because this is the goddamn internet.

This is a hairloss website and nothing more. HairLossTalk.com is not trying to steal your money or rape your mother and there is absolutely no reason for the treatment he recieves.

This is his forum - he provides it for nothing to anyone who wishes to use it. If he wants to censor every post, that's his perogative. If he wants to change this into Teddybeartalk.com, that's up to him.

Make your own site if you want. Post whatever you want on it.

G

The Golden Rule--

He who has the GOLD gets to make the rules!

As they say on Wall Street, "It is, what it is!"

ShedMaster

Reaction score
what I don't get is that if these people spent any time at all reading through the forums and posts by HairLossTalk.com, they wills see that HairLossTalk.com gives his honest opinion on hair loss treatments and has no agenda. I have yet to find ANY other hairloss forum that comes close to the inteligent users as this board.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Thanks axon... and shed...

It comes with the territory though. Guys like Vicci, etc.

Vicci, I responded the way I did because I felt like the guy was being a dick. If you read his post, you'll see that he was.

Axon - yes its my site and i can run it how I want but i dont even take that mentality with it. That sounds cocky and arrogant and like i wanna give everyone the finger. That isnt my mentality at all. Its moreso why would you come here, call into question my motives, my intentions, my heart .... when there are 400 pages expressing my heart out there on HairlossTalk.com right now. I wrote every freaking word you see. That is my heart. I want to help people. Its offensive to me that someone comes here and says to use my "so called logic" with the "socalled big 3" and mentions "my other snake oils". Please.

I try to be quiet and polite some of the time. Other times even I need to just say a big FU back to these guys. Im human too ya know.

Bruce, I hear your point with the Gold thing but like I said, im not trying to be like "IM IN POWER! YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY!". That kind of attitude sucks ***. Its moreso "STOP ASSUMING THE WORST, STOP BEING A DICK, AND STOP POSTING HERE IF ALL YOURE GONNA DO IS TALK SMACK".

Thats moreso where Im coming from.

Laura - HerAlopecia - started this womens site and already is getting the same kind of crap from the women posters at HairSite.com. Literally the girl hasn't said a SINGLE WORD to any of them, but somehow, some jealous insecure woman posted a totally snide uncalled for insulting post about her and her site today. Pulling things out of her butt. Anything she could. Laura practically cried. People are harsh. If you're gonna be harsh, get lost. And take your Trichogen with you.

I pride myself on having one of the more "fun" sites. This whole thing was meant to be lighthearted. Some of you guys ruin it. Farrel has to deal with the same BS on his site, and David on his.

HairLossTalk.com

Axon

Reaction score
I know dude, I'm just saying....I know you provide this site, for nothing, in the spirit of education and community. I know you don't rule with an iron fist.

But these guys need to hear it that way. At least in my opinion. Sad but true. It's also a pet peeve of mine - if you don't like a service, don't use it. Even if your reasons for disliking it are delusional.

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
hairlosstalk....man i did not ot want my response to turn into this big arguement. i have read some of your posts and comments and they are great..in fact ive stated in a past post that this site is the best in opinion. ...its not like i look for your posts only...but some of the ones i have came accross , man your just straight out rude to some people...i dont know montoya...i read his post , it sounded o.k. and then you jump all over him...so i felt like giving you a response as well

when i first posted here, you right away accused me of someone who works for a company trying to sell his sh*t!
when all i was doing was trying to find out more info about a product im taking that i wanted more info on because the company is in the u.k.!...that pissed me off...i even sent you a private message and apologized to you that i made you think that i was a salesman or something and letting you know this was really my first time on here...remember that? did you even respond to that message?
hey man its your site you can do whatever you want..i just didnt expect the moderator of a site to be this rude i guess...maybe all the rest of them are the same too. i dont know

all im saying is man, i think a lot of your responses are good and a lot are harsh, just my opinion...
...so axon your opinion about me is fine,,,im not gonna answer your comments
im not into turning this thread into the jerry springer hour...look at my posts..you will see that im here trying to learn and help...thats all i gotta say

G

HairlossTalk said:
Thanks axon... and shed...

It comes with the territory though. Guys like Vicci, etc.

Vicci, I responded the way I did because I felt like the guy was being a dick. If you read his post, you'll see that he was.

Axon - yes its my site and i can run it how I want but i dont even take that mentality with it. That sounds cocky and arrogant and like i wanna give everyone the finger. That isnt my mentality at all. Its moreso why would you come here, call into question my motives, my intentions, my heart .... when there are 400 pages expressing my heart out there on HairlossTalk.com right now. I wrote every freaking word you see. That is my heart. I want to help people. Its offensive to me that someone comes here and says to use my "so called logic" with the "socalled big 3" and mentions "my other snake oils". Please.

I try to be quiet and polite some of the time. Other times even I need to just say a big FU back to these guys. Im human too ya know.

Bruce, I hear your point with the Gold thing but like I said, im not trying to be like "IM IN POWER! YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY!". That kind of attitude sucks ***. Its moreso "STOP ASSUMING THE WORST, STOP BEING A DICK, AND STOP POSTING HERE IF ALL YOURE GONNA DO IS TALK SMACK".

Thats moreso where Im coming from.

Laura - HerAlopecia - started this womens site and already is getting the same kind of crap from the women posters at HairSite.com. Literally the girl hasn't said a SINGLE WORD to any of them, but somehow, some jealous insecure woman posted a totally snide uncalled for insulting post about her and her site today. Pulling things out of her butt. Anything she could. Laura practically cried. People are harsh. If you're gonna be harsh, get lost. And take your Trichogen with you.

I pride myself on having one of the more "fun" sites. This whole thing was meant to be lighthearted. Some of you guys ruin it. Farrel has to deal with the same BS on his site, and David on his.

HairLossTalk.com

BTW- I am FINE about the golden rule. Used it for many years when I was CEO of companies. It is a fact and I have no issue with it. It is your domain and no one is forcing us to log on.

:hairy:

Axon

Reaction score
VICCI said:
hairlosstalk....man i did not ot want my response to turn into this big arguement. i have read some of your posts and comments and they are great..in fact ive stated in a past post that this site is the best in opinion. ...its not like i look for your posts only...but some of the ones i have came accross , man your just straight out rude to some people...i dont know montoya...i read his post , it sounded o.k. and then you jump all over him...so i felt like giving you a response as well

when i first posted here, you right away accused me of someone who works for a company trying to sell his sh*t!
when all i was doing was trying to find out more info about a product im taking that i wanted more info on because the company is in the u.k.!...that pissed me off...i even sent you a private message and apologized to you that i made you think that i was a salesman or something and letting you know this was really my first time on here...remember that? did you even respond to that message?
hey man its your site you can do whatever you want..i just didnt expect the moderator of a site to be this rude i guess...maybe all the rest of them are the same too. i dont know

all im saying is man, i think a lot of your responses are good and a lot are harsh, just my opinion...
...so axon your opinion about me is fine,,,im not gonna answer your comments
im not into turning this thread into the jerry springer hour...look at my posts..you will see that im here trying to learn and help...thats all i gotta say

I didn't mean you.