Why is Prohairclinic in Belgium so cheap?

DirtyRotten

Reaction score
I've heard some good things about Prohairclinic and yet they seem to be almost half the price of any other clinic I've contacted for FUE procedures. Even the other well known Belgian clinic (Ferduni) charges almost twice as much as prohairclinic for FUE.

Does anyone know why this is? Have they got a good reputation?

El Nino

Established Member
Reaction score
Is Sabine a trained hair transplant Surgeon?

El Nino

Established Member
Reaction score
unoor84 said:
El Nino said:
Is Sabine a trained hair transplant Surgeon?

Sorry just to clarify Sabine is not the Doctor, as i may have mistakenly posted earlier. She is a senior FUE Assistant appointed by Dr Schraepens who is the Doctor and supervisor of the clinic. I guess it just seemed to me like she was the doctor, the way she went about her work. She's been doing FUE since 2004, her results have been pretty impressive from what i have seen from my research.

Thanks for clarifying that unoor. I'm not sure I would be comfortable not having a fully trained hair transplant Surgeon working on me. I'm not saying she isn't capable though. Good luck with your results.

coolguy

Reaction score
I am concidering this clinic. Has many people on this forum had surgery there? The temples on the sides of my head is a challenge, because hair need to be transplanted straigh down on the sides..

Thanks