Why Is My Scalp Showing Am I Going Bald. Cut My Hair For The First Time In 18 Years

JohnDoee

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a Sikh man who kept hair for 18 years now I have just cut my hair but the thing is I can see my scalp, is it something to do with hair loss. Also are there any ways I can make my hair thicker so my scalp doesn't show.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 264
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 286
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 281

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks good still. Try concealers and everything else people on here recommend..

JohnDoee

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're most likely experiencing diffuse thinning.
Hi thanks for the reply, are you sure about this because when I had long hair it was nothing like this, my family have told me to go skinhead after cutting my hair for the first time in my life would this help it? Sorry if I sound dumb I literally know nothing about hair loss and so does my family but diffuse thinning seems a bit serious for a person of my age

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the reply, are you sure about this because when I had long hair it was nothing like this, my family have told me to go skinhead after cutting my hair for the first time in my life would this help it? Sorry if I sound dumb I literally know nothing about hair loss and so does my family but diffuse thinning seems a bit serious for a person of my age
Your hairline is impact.

After seeing your hairline pic, I don't think you're diffuse thinning. Personally I think you have naturally low density and it's noticeable under bright light, but I'm not quite sure.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you do not. I would just apply Minoxidil for 6 months or so and reevaluate. There is some thinning but it could just be temporary and there is no hair line recession.

JohnDoee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you do not. I would just apply Minoxidil for 6 months or so and reevaluate. There is some thinning but it could just be temporary and there is no hair line recession.
Thank you for reply and the advice. I was stressing so much this definitely reassured me. Thanks