Why Is My Personality Slowly Disappearing?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
then if you are in this mindset you don't need to be on this forum, just shave hit and jit the gym .
I wish i could just give up my hair and accept it , but this is too hard when you are young

James5625

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
then if you are in this mindset you don't need to be on this forum, just shave hit and jit the gym .
I wish i could just give up my hair and accept it , but this is too hard when you are young

Yeah I think you could be right, I'm pretty shocked by how negative people are on here I definitely don't fit into the same bracket as some. Losing your hair before 25 is very unfortunate but its not a life sentence. How old are you?

James5625

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same. Not the end of the world. Each case is obviously different is just probs depends on how good looking you can still manage to be despite it

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
My post was framed to seek advice which may help me regain previous confidence and lifestyle, none of those comments were relevant or useful, hence useless. All they did was say my problem isn't unique. No sh*t.

Then I have news for you. Without hair, it is very hard that your lifestyle can resemble the one you had before.
People here were trying to make you feel less alone.
It is called trying to help. If you do not like it you know what to do.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then I have news for you. Without hair, it is very hard that your lifestyle can resemble the one you had before.
People here were trying to make you feel less alone.
It is called trying to help. If you do not like it you know what to do.

Epic cognitive dissonance thread.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Epic cognitive dissonance thread.
"My personality is eroded. Can I become my old self again?"
"No. But you are not alone."
"f*****g useless comments"

Hair loss really screws you up doesn't it?

Halapaya_56

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss doing what it usually does. It's sad that it attacks us emotionally and let our self esteem and confidence on the ground.
Appearance is a major factor on how we feel about ourselves and I think that we don't see ourselves good, we feel that nobody does. That's why we often change our views and personality as well as our attitude to things.

Some would say that we should on the bright side and shift our views to new interests and such but it's just hard. It's difficult.