Why is it that fat people don't go bald ??

scottie311

Established Member
Reaction score

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
vin is wearing a wig in find me guilty. he suffers from diffuse thinning, which is why he started shaving it. in terms of normal male pattern baldness temple recession he's probably nw2-2.5 now.
the movie boiler room shows off his hairline pretty well and they crack a few rogaine jokes.....

vinhair.jpg

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
who cares really about vin diesel ? he got the money and all the sh*t , he can get the perfect HM when it comes out or also get the best hair transplant ... and ofcourse the body and the shape of his head doesnt really matter, he's a lucky sh*t

G

nervx said:
vin is wearing a wig in find me guilty. he suffers from diffuse thinning, which is why he started shaving it. in terms of normal male pattern baldness temple recession he's probably nw2-2.5 now.
the movie boiler room shows off his hairline pretty well and they crack a few rogaine jokes.....

vinhair.jpg

hey nervx. i guess i don't understand diffuse. all the hair loss i see in that pic is in the front of the head?

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
his hair is so short in that picture you can just see the spot where the hairloss is concentraited the most...if he grew it out i bet it would be thin everywhere

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
Fallout Boy said:
his hair is so short in that picture you can just see the spot where the hairloss is concentraited the most...if he grew it out i bet it would be thin everywhere

yeah he has a noticeable horseshoe pattern.

hey nervx. i guess i don't understand diffuse. all the hair loss i see in that pic is in the front of the head?

his hair is thin all over on top. the sides and back are still okay though.

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
What are you guys on about? Have you not seen Homer Simpson? He's fat and bald!!!

scottie311

Established Member
Reaction score
but just think about this...Vin Diesel would have never found the sucess he has if he had never started shaving his head because of baldness....