Why is it hair extensions are perfectly okay for gals?

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And yet a guy wearing a toupe can get laughed at?

I'm sure I'm not the first to ask this.

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

Because vanity has always been acceptable for women mostly because many men use looks as the defining characteristic for women. Women have traditionally judged men by how they can provide and protect and not how they look. Therefore, it is essentially a sign of weakness and femininity for a man to be so concerned with his looks. These traditional roles appear to be changing and IMO that is not always a positive thing.

powersam

Reaction score
remember they also get penis' put in their mouths. so leave them their hair extensions.

Pondle

Reaction score
powersam said:
remember they also get penis' put in their mouths. so leave them their hair extensions.

Hey some guys like doing that as well :freaked2: Not me of course! Although there's nothing wrong if with it if you like that sort of thing. As Alan Partridge once said, "I don't hate gays - I'm just a homo-sceptic".

s.a.f

Reaction score
Women are just improving something they've already got while a man wearing a toupee is disguising what he has'nt got.

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Women are just improving something they've already got while a man wearing a toupee is disguising what he has'nt got.

But the same could be said about breast implants. Women use them to artificially augment something they haven't really got. By God, the amount of fake things on womens bodies (lashes, make up, nails etc) and we're not allowed fake hair. :-x

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Women are allowed to do whatever they want artificially to better their appearance.

Guys aren't allowed the same privileges. Either we are supposed to have it or we don't.

Society sucks.

barcafan

Reaction score
Pondle said:
powersam said:

Hey some guys like doing that as well :freaked2: Not me of course! Although there's nothing wrong if with it if you like that sort of thing. As Alan Partridge once said, "I don't hate gays - I'm just a homo-sceptic".

Way to stray Completely off topic.

dark_one

Established Member
Reaction score
Do ysou want to do anything with a receding hairline woman who looks like she just woke up (i.e. like sh*t), who hasn't shaved in a week etc., etc. ?

Me neither. These females have clocks which are tickin away ...... and they need to act accordingly to ensnare an unsuspecting poor male.

Pondle

Reaction score
barcafan said:
Pondle said:
powersam said:

Hey, if both girls and (some) guys can take penises in their mouths then both girls and (some) guys can have hair extensions. That's my logic!

powersam

Reaction score
Pondle said:
barcafan said:
Pondle said:
powersam said:

Hey, if both girls and (some) guys can take penises in their mouths then both girls and (some) guys can have hair extensions. That's my logic!

close but not quite. if a guy takes penis in his mouth then he can have hair extensions, thats the deal.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
powersam said:

Wow, I get chased at for talking about shampoo yet here's an entire room full of so called scientists talking about penis' being put in mouths and hair extensions. Please stop. You are blinding me with science. I can't take it. :roll:

powersam

Reaction score
dude im one of the few people on here who isnt laughing at you about your 'theory' despite the fact that it is obviously wrong. the reason for this is that i do believe that shampoo exacerbates existing hair loss.

in conclusion suck my hairy balls.