why is it always bad news on here?

shay

Reaction score
not complaining but it does worry me somewhat that every time i vist the site i read about massive sheds , sore skin, limp dicks and depression, is there anyone out there with some good news that will give me some hope or do the chaps with the success forget their hair worries and move on without any good posts.

come on someone tell me they were bald allover took propecia for a year and now have an afro!!!!!! please make me happy.

shay :D

1 propecia a day
3 omega fish caps
1 vitamin for hair
geen tea shampoo 4 x week

shay

Reaction score
yep but they dont seem to be many, and certainly not very often, i find my self looking at the same posts all the time in fact i know everybodys hairline!!!

MrBen

Reaction score
Because people like to b**ch. I dunno.

I woke up this morning with my upper lip and a giant bump/swollen part and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was from. Went away within an hour though.

There's my b**ch for the day.

G

Its simple.

People come on this site when they are worried, depressed, anxious and angry about their male pattern baldness situation.

Trust me, if your regimen starts working you will not be on this site anywhere near as much as you would be when male pattern baldness is getting you down.

If the treatments work you don't need the site so much because you are not thinking about your hair anymore.

One thingh I have noticed is that if you search back a few years to 2001/2002 and read the posts, the majority of posters are no longer active on this site.

I hope that means the majority of them had success with their male pattern baldness treatments and no longer need the use of the site.

mevsdht

Reaction score
or maybe they killed themselves?

not that I'd do that...but man I don't know how much more of this I can take

it would be very interesting to track down some of the people back from 2001 and such

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I've been on it since oct 03' and have been very happy with the results. Don't expect miracles, but if you take pictures from before starting I will bet you, that you'll be happy with the results. Overall, very happy I started. Don't have to use concealers of any type anymore.

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
i have had very good results. You dont know how much you'll notice them until you actually get them. It helps you stop thinking about it at all. I come on about once a week to see if I got any messages and just check stuff out. After your regimen starts working, you dont concern yourself as much with the negative stuff and just skip it.

Best of Luck