Why Is Everything A Competition In America?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's always a competition about who is the tallest, the most athletic, the most handsome, who has the highest IQ, who has the highest SAT score, who is the whitest (Americans even have a word for it, WASP), who is in the best college, who is the wealthiest, who has the best jawline. I mean what the f***? Here in Europe everybody just chills and just does whatever he likes to do, instead Americans have to compete against everyone. Obviously not trying to overgeneralize here, all I'm saying is that this is the general mindset
I noticed. How you guys manage to not get Burnouts is beyond me.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Americans even have a word for it, WASP
That's a pejorativ. Basically always was and is exceedingly so today.
Here in Europe everybody just chills and just does whatever he likes to do,
I live in Germany too. What you are saying is straight up bullshit. We are not egalitarian and 'chill' at all among our own.
The Southern Europeans are a bit more laid back maybe but the Protestant countries? f*** no.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a pejorativ. Basically always was and is exceedingly so today.

I live in Germany too. What you are saying is straight up bullshit. We are not egalitarian and 'chill' at all among our own.
The Southern Europeans are a bit more laid back maybe but the Protestant countries? f*** no.
Here nobody gives a rat's *** about how tall or talented someone is. This elitist mindset I often see among Americans is definitely not present here and I don't quite get why you think otherwise. Especially the obsession with height is something I've never seen elsewhere, probably because in the US sports like football and basketball where tall people have an advantage are much more popular than here.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because they left mental illnesses get out of control, they can't handle it anymore and they don't have proper people who could manage properly a 340 million people country, that's why. Only thinking that the president of the most powerful country in the world encourages people on National Tv to drink bleach or take drugs like hydroxychloroquine without any proof that it actually works for Covid, these things say it all.

Not to mention now that yesterday they retreated the drug from the covid drug scheme, this after Trump said that he is taking it daily for preventive measures, lol wtf, there were people that died from it after his statements, they took it from the internet, how the f*** is he not charged with murder i really don't get it, he has a very big impact especially on those KKONA f*****g uneducated peasant apes that voted for him...

The whole world is getting out of the hands of the people who control it and it's because on almost every country with a few exceptions, these people that have powerful positions are not fit for them and treat it like a f*****g video game, from wars, drugs, education, industries and so on. It's long discussion and there are a lot of factors that contribute and have an effect of everything, there is a whole history behind us that shows why are we in this state, it's impossible for somebody to answer the question "WHY"...

But i have to admit that there is a really, really big difference between what happens in the US and the rest of the world as a whole, not mentioning only Europe.

Last edited:

whatintheworld

Reaction score
It's because America = capitalistic (in theory at least). That means competition versus others to be successful.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here nobody gives a rat's *** about how tall or talented someone is. This elitist mindset I often see among Americans is definitely not present here and I don't quite get why you think otherwise. Especially the obsession with height is something I've never seen elsewhere, probably because in the US sports like football and basketball where tall people have an advantage are much more popular than here.
How many years have you lived in the US to be exactly buddy?How many American friends do you have?
You are comparing your social circles consisting of a few dozen people from a similar social background and age with a few hundred Americans you met on the internet it seems. Obviously both groups have a heavy bias of attracting a certain type of person that may not be that representative for the country as a whole.
Germany has very protestant working ethics, paradoxically even in the catholic areas. Try to be lazy at your job or even only just a have-not in Munich and tell me how the egalitarian German society will treat you. 'Unterschicht' (lower class) and Hartz IVler (recipient of welfare) are straight up insults here and Eastern Germans are basically seen as second rate citizens at best because they are poor, unemployed and have the wrong political convictions even though structurally much of that isn't even their own fault. Go to a dinner party anywhere in Germany and tell them that you work as a cashier and see how accepting these people will be of you. German TV is full of 'assi TV' which is basically scripted reality TV where you look at low class and low IQ people to feel better about yourself in a carthargic reaction. 'At least I outcompete these losers'.
Children are taught Mandarin and the piano in the f*****g KITA/ kindergarten so that they can be proper upper class citizens later.
Likewise on the other side young people in Berlin and NRW compete for who pays the most vulgar lip service to hardcore leftist commie slogans.
Of course height, looks, hair and all that jazz matters as well just like in any other country and this is not even up for debate there are enough statistics on that...

German society as a large is not egalitarian at all and we have one of the worst wealth distributions in the world as a result. Don't even get me started on the classicism in England...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only thinking that the president of the most powerful country in the world encourages people on National Tv to drink bleach or take drugs like hydroxychloroquine without any proof that it actually works for Covid, these things say it all.

He didn't, this is not even up for debate and it doesn't speak for your smarts that you adapted this narrative from the media without checking the original quote even once.
I don't want to cuddle Trump but the discourse and reporting on him is dishonest and primitive to say the least.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He didn't, this is not even up for debate and it doesn't speak for your smarts that you adapted this narrative from the media without checking the original quote even once.
I don't want to cuddle Trump but the discourse and reporting on him is dishonest and primitive to say the least.

Check the statistics on how much people ingested bleach the other day and with how many numbers the reports of intoxication was raised after his statements, it's public data... And i'm not even from US...

Not to talk about the hydroxychloroquine statements and what they are doing now with it lmao

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Check the statistics on how much people ingested bleach the other day and with how many numbers the reports of intoxication was raised after his statements, it's public data... And i'm not even from US...

Not to talk about the hydroxychloroquine statements and what they are doing now with it lmao
The paraphrase of the full quote is that these agents seem to be very effective against Covid19 which is interesting and that someone could look into that and maybe create a dilluted drug that works in a similar way. This is very close to what he said, not the smartest quote if you think about the concentration of bleach etc. but obviously very different from what CNN made out of that...and yes the injuries resulting from that are on them and the stupidity of those people who followed this 'advice' but nobody gives a f***.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The paraphrase of the full quote is that these agents seem to be very effective against Covid19 which is interesting and that someone could look into that and maybe create a dilluted drug that works in a similar way. This is very close to what he said, not the smartest quote if you think about the concentration of bleach etc. but obviously very different from what CNN made out of that...and yes the injuries resulting from that are on them and the stupidity of those people who followed this 'advice' but nobody gives a f***.

DUDE, HE LITERALLY f*****g SAID IN THAT VIDEO THAT MAYBE WE CAN FIND A WAY TO INJECT IN THE HUMAN BODY DISINFECTANT, he did not say diluted or whatever. And because nobody gives a f*** is not the point, it has nothing to do with our discussions, we know that on this forum also the narcissistic spirit does not care about anybody except themselves so yea, no wonder...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
DUDE, HE LITERALLY f*****g SAID IN THAT VIDEO THAT MAYBE WE CAN FIND A WAY TO INJECT IN THE HUMAN BODY DISINFECTANT, he did not say diluted or whatever. And because nobody gives a f*** is not the point, it has nothing to do with our discussions, we know that on this forum also the narcissistic spirit does not care about anybody except themselves so yea, no wonder...

For example, increasing the temperature and humidity of potentially contaminated indoor spaces appears to reduce the stability of the virus, and extra care may be warranted for dry environments that do not have exposure to solar light. We’re also testing disinfectants readily available. We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes. Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva. This is not the end of our work. As we continue to characterize this virus and integrate our findings into practical applications to mitigate exposure and transmission. I would like to thank the president, thank the vice president for their ongoing support and leadership to the department and for their work in addressing this pandemic. I would also like to thank the scientists not only in S and T and the NBAC, but to the larger scientific and R and D community. Thank you very much.

Donald Trump: (29:46)
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.
Yeah he did not say dilluted but it is pretty clear from the context that he is talking about a microdose or a very localized application or something vague like that because if your plan was to straight up conventionally inject it...well you would not have to find a way to do that, we know how injections work.
Be that as it may, bottom line is: As I said not very smart but the president straight up suggesting people to drink bleach or inject it as you initially and falsely claimed reiterating the media was a mean spirited, willful fabrication, a fabrication that ultimatively seriously damaged the health of a number of people just so that CNN could score a few more 'Drumpf bad' points.
Eurasia might not be a flawless nation, it might in actuality be a deeply flawed nation but an abundance of reasonably intelligent people f*****g seething in front of the TV during public hate week an repeating simplified and distorted half-truths (at best!) how Eurasia is an abomination before god starts to really spook me. It used to piss me off but it is becoming really spooky.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's always a competition about who is the tallest, the most athletic, the most handsome, who has the highest IQ, who has the highest SAT score, who is the whitest (Americans even have a word for it, WASP), who is in the best college, who is the wealthiest, who has the best jawline. I mean what the f***? Here in Europe everybody just chills and just does whatever he likes to do, instead Americans have to compete against everyone. Obviously not trying to overgeneralize here, all I'm saying is that this is the general mindset
I noticed. How you guys manage to not get Burnouts is beyond me.

The whitest? lol Thats new to me. You know what WASP mean right? Its not exactly a compliment. Its like saying WOP or ***** really.

Competition is good, it power the engine of ingenuity and progression. I think our competition has become a bit distracted though by things that dont matter. America used to be a competition of science, manufacturing and ideas. Its not been shanghaied by FOMO, the media and idiocracy. Our main export seems to be 30 seconds clips of people dancing. Dont get me wrong though, Ive been to Europe and the young people there are not much better.

I think we do get burnt out. I do. I also think this is why people take things like their appearance to such heart. If you work hard you want things to show for it.

Children are taught Mandarin and the piano in the f*****g KITA/ kindergarten so that they can be proper upper class citizens later.

thats awesome I think every american school needs to start introducing 2nd language classes into their curriculum. I remember being in hichschool and wanting a spanish class and there was none. Oddly we had a bi lingual class which was for spanish speaking kids to learn english? How retarded is that? I went to a rich school for a year (pre highschool) when my parents split and I lived with my aunt. I hated it there but they offered french, spanich, italian etc. I couldnt take any because in that grade they were all second level and I never took the first.
You would think in an inner city full of spanish speaking teachers ONE would step up and say "sure Ill teach a spanish class". None of my grandparents ever taught us Italian. Different times. It was rarely spoken even in the house except for certain situations.

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

dont listen to people who want to just trash him, he never said to drink bleach and any cases of people doing it were going to anyway. One woman poisoned her husband on purpose and the rest of the cases were people trying to sterilize things like their food and drinking supplies to hard. They werent actually drinking bleach. Our alt left and alt left wing media has gone over drive because its so close to nov and hes pretty much a shoe in for re election. What funny is look up his comments on using light to sterilize the lungs..... they all laughed but then 2 actual companies (one german I think) came out after and openly said "yeah were actually working on this right now". They put up their info on twitter and youtube and both companies were banned from the online services over "terms of service". Shits getting weird. If I can find the links to it Ill send them if youre interested.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hysterical hate Trump gets is just a joke, I think most people understand the agenda of the media by now...

That's because the man is a complete clown that makes George Bush look like Einstein by comparison, it's not an agenda i have or read about in newspapers or watched on the news.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a clown sure but a smart clown who knows how to talk to the common man. Hence he got to be president.

And let's be honest even if the man would give a million dollars to a homeless guy, the media would still find a way to frame it so he looks bad. If you don't see the agenda, then that says more about you.

He lost the popular vote to hillary f*****g clinton of all people, a complete toxic woman who nearly everyone universally hates. I don't think he speaks to the common man or woman at all.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

heres one, just the first I could find. You can argue breitbart is very right leaning, well any other one is extremely left so whats the difference?

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020...arching-uv-light-treatment-for-chinese-virus/

You can also research the companies yourself, the entire story is true. Twitter and youtube also banned these two CA doctors for coming out against the draconian measures the US (and world were taking)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/C5HwHVyXtRXz/

Whats funny is I sent that video to a few buds (when it was on youtube), then the next day they all went to send it to others and it was removed. The day before I forwarded them a documentary called Out Of Shadow about how the government and higher elites are using media and the internet to conform the populous of the world and US. When they saw youtube ban these two doctors and their news interview (because it was a legitimate news interview) even they started to see sh*t was getting weird. You should look up out of shadow if you like conspiracy stuff, its also on bitchute. It was really interesting.

People want to make Trump look like way more a buffoon than he could ever be. The issue is he is very pro america after the world spent decades trying to get america torn down. Once the US crumbles the rest of the world pretty much follows. Not trying to inflate the US and its power but its still tech the world currency. You think the EU wouldnt want the euro to be it or China the yaun/remnibi. I remember years ago we started making 1$ coins here to try and replace the dollar bill. It was very reminiscent of the euro system. No one here liked it lol. It annoys me carrying so much change when I vaca there. Tipping with coins feels so embarrassing, lol, but thats more an american thing through and through.

The guy isnt stupid, yeah he inherited a lot of money but he invested it wisely and made billions. There are plenty of people who inherit tons of money and basically go broke. The guy built and empire and when he was tech a dem everyone loved him, wanted him to run for office and thought he was a genius. When he swapped and ran republican then instantly he became a buffoon. You cant really trust most main stream media. Right now in the US the section 230 bill is about to be changed because of how bad our liberal tech giants have been at censoring the right wing news. Tech they built themselves through our gov funding and grants. They arent supposed to be in the business of deciding what we can all read/write.

Like I said, shits getting weird.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
He lost the popular vote to hillary f*****g clinton of all people, a complete toxic woman who nearly everyone universally hates. I don't think he speaks to the common man or woman at all.

well wrong, tech he won the popular vote, by states. We have an EC system not a direct to the people popular. Most countries with a straight person popular vote end up with garbage economies and dictators because they just end up voting in people who promise free stuff and never deliver. He won the majority of states, sorry if the few states who are over populated and give illegals the right to vote didnt get to have majority say over everyone else.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
America is fucked regardless of what president they have. Shithole is going down the drain at lightning speed. Gonna be fun watching their demise the coming decade.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
America is fucked regardless of what president they have. Shithole is going down the drain at lightning speed. Gonna be fun watching their demise the coming decade.

meh theyve been saying this for 50 years and every time we bounce back more powerful. Id stop being jelly, its just sad.