"why I'll Never Date A Feminist", By Dave Hon

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.newspressnow.com/josephi...cle_c694161d-7e44-5237-9452-4465e82670e0.html

579127e55cd60.image.jpg

By Dave Hon Columnist
Sep 7, 2016
If you look for a reason to hate men, chances are you’re going to find it.

The truth is, I don’t blame women, (especially in my generation) for hating men. They’ve been told there’s a wage gap (I disagree). That there’s a culture of rape on college campuses (I also disagree). And the patriarchy is keeping them oppressed in almost every facet of their lives (I really, really disagree.)

Political issues have been creeping into the bedroom. Now, they’re in romance. Because of the hateful culture, men are now demanding "consent texts" on campus before engaging in raunchy, post-party one night stands. Men’s Rights Activists have taken flight with a new philosophy called "Red Pill" which aims to point out how derogatory, hypocritical and vindictive third-wave feminists can be.

No doubt, there are men who should be buried underneath the prison. There’s plenty of examples of how the justice system has failed victims. But, it also fails men. The Father’s Rights Movement reports that only 14 percent of custodial parents are fathers. Mothers are more likely to be awarded child support. Women are more likely to graduate college, they live longer, are less likely to die in the workplace, less likely to go to prison and extremely less likely to die in war-time combat.

When it comes to dating, I don’t care about any of that. Unless you do.

I used to think dating across the political aisle was not only possible, but practical. Hell, if James Carville and Mary Matalin can get along, I can date someone who thinks my genitals automatically give me privileges that they don’t have, right?

Wrong.

People who are more loyal to their gender and not their significant other don’t make good partners. They will always look at you as inherently more fortunate than them. They’ve bought into the “battle of the sexes” mentality and it often pervades their perceptions of romance. Romance turns into a power struggle rather than a partnership.

There are complex advantages and disadvantages to being a man or a woman in America. No doubt, men enjoy privileges that women don’t but that boat goes both ways.

The truth is, these aren’t political issues, but deeply personal ones. Often times, anti-male or anti-female rhetoric is rooted in a previous bad experience. They’re cultural opinions that reflect our world views, and thusly, affect how we want to raise our families. Now that America is more politically divided than ever, it’s impossible to date someone with staunchly different ideals than you.

It’s a shame, really, that this divide is widening between the sexes. It’s evident that gender politics is hurting our culture. More marriages are failing and women are reporting that they’re unhappier now than ever.

Perhaps in several decades this won’t be the case. Maybe one day, men and women will stop trying to eliminate the lines between us and realize it’s the differences between the sexes that make romance, family and love an enjoyable experience.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you guys read this article, do you appreciate the valid points made, or do you see the rantings of a lunatic?

K

karankaran

Feminism has destroyed marriage. It has destroyed the institution of family. and very soon, motherhood also won't remain the same.

But I blame cowardly, spineless men for this.

Just take a look at this forum: I have seen so many times that some female members of this forum launch vicious personal attacks on male posters and get away with it. But more than their attitude, it is the fact that they have an army of desperate men around them that enable this behavior.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you guys read this article, do you appreciate the valid points made, or do you see the rantings of a lunatic?

I think he made some valid points. I especially agree with his suggestion that we should avoid dating across political aisle. I have noticed that I naturally get a long better with conservative/moderate, feminine women. One of the reason I prefer east European women. Whereas, I can't stand staunchly liberal women. Folks, if you want to have a happy, conflict-less, smooth relationship,avoid those "independent" women like plague. If they are hot, f*** them to your hearts content and then dump and move on and find yourself a feminine and submissive women. I don't know about you guys but there is nothing hotter than a submissive women.

I have used terms like "staunchly liberal", and "non submissive" interchangeably. Pardon me for it as you will probably know what kind of women I am speaking of. I wouldn't make this mistake if I was writing a philosophy paper. But I am not writing a philosophy paper right now and I am drunk lol.;)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe this is just an American issue because in the UK women are pretty normal.

You do get a few hysterical man haters, but they're usually just anaemic uni girls who you can spot a mile off.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shared the story once before of how, a few years ago, I met this girl who worked in the same building at the time and there was this coffee shop. I saw and chatted with her every day and so I knew what she ordered since I usually saw her there in the mornings. Well, one day I thought I'd take a break from sinning and do something saintly and I brought her coffee on my break.

She flipped out.

"I just...really like to be independent!"

I've had several other experiences like this from women who think they're being "independent" but are really just ungrateful b****s.

Now, whenever I first meet anyone, I'm actively trying to gauge how much of a social justice warrior they are. I'm not going to be friends with anyone and certainly not date any woman who I have to walk on eggshells around. I'm too old to pussyfoot around your f*****g feelings and I hate being treated like I'm some sort of a**h** for doing something that is simply good manners when I'm perfectly capable of being an apathetic a**h** at any given moment, if you prefer.

I recently was unfriended on Facebook by this girl who is a raging SJW because I said something about the stats of homicide/crime rates in certain South and Central American countries which is apparently "racist" and also funny given that a sizeable portion of my extended family is from and lives in Latin America.

Good riddance, b**ch.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently was unfriended on Facebook by this girl who is a raging SJW because I said something about the stats of homicide/crime rates in certain South and Central American countries which is apparently "racist" and also funny given that a sizeable portion of my extended family is from and lives in Latin America.

Good riddance, b**ch.

There are very few things more pathetic than a sjw raging over and denying claims that are backed by statistics. This is especially so because they think of themselves as "open minded" and "intellectuals" while demonstrating none of these qualities. Good riddance indeed.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Feminism has destroyed marriage. It has destroyed the institution of family. and very soon, motherhood also won't remain the same.

But I blame cowardly, spineless men for this.

Just take a look at this forum: I have seen so many times that some female members of this forum launch vicious personal attacks on male posters and get away with it. But more than their attitude, it is the fact that they have an army of desperate men around them that enable this behavior.
We only have three female posters: hairblues, evil locks, passbril-

I believe they're great for the forum and offer more balance and help give us a female perspective on many things.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.newspressnow.com/josephi...cle_c694161d-7e44-5237-9452-4465e82670e0.html

View attachment 56600

By Dave Hon Columnist
Sep 7, 2016
If you look for a reason to hate men, chances are you’re going to find it.

The truth is, I don’t blame women, (especially in my generation) for hating men. They’ve been told there’s a wage gap (I disagree). That there’s a culture of rape on college campuses (I also disagree). And the patriarchy is keeping them oppressed in almost every facet of their lives (I really, really disagree.)

Political issues have been creeping into the bedroom. Now, they’re in romance. Because of the hateful culture, men are now demanding "consent texts" on campus before engaging in raunchy, post-party one night stands. Men’s Rights Activists have taken flight with a new philosophy called "Red Pill" which aims to point out how derogatory, hypocritical and vindictive third-wave feminists can be.

No doubt, there are men who should be buried underneath the prison. There’s plenty of examples of how the justice system has failed victims. But, it also fails men. The Father’s Rights Movement reports that only 14 percent of custodial parents are fathers. Mothers are more likely to be awarded child support. Women are more likely to graduate college, they live longer, are less likely to die in the workplace, less likely to go to prison and extremely less likely to die in war-time combat.

When it comes to dating, I don’t care about any of that. Unless you do.

I used to think dating across the political aisle was not only possible, but practical. Hell, if James Carville and Mary Matalin can get along, I can date someone who thinks my genitals automatically give me privileges that they don’t have, right?

Wrong.

People who are more loyal to their gender and not their significant other don’t make good partners. They will always look at you as inherently more fortunate than them. They’ve bought into the “battle of the sexes” mentality and it often pervades their perceptions of romance. Romance turns into a power struggle rather than a partnership.

There are complex advantages and disadvantages to being a man or a woman in America. No doubt, men enjoy privileges that women don’t but that boat goes both ways.

The truth is, these aren’t political issues, but deeply personal ones. Often times, anti-male or anti-female rhetoric is rooted in a previous bad experience. They’re cultural opinions that reflect our world views, and thusly, affect how we want to raise our families. Now that America is more politically divided than ever, it’s impossible to date someone with staunchly different ideals than you.

It’s a shame, really, that this divide is widening between the sexes. It’s evident that gender politics is hurting our culture. More marriages are failing and women are reporting that they’re unhappier now than ever.

Perhaps in several decades this won’t be the case. Maybe one day, men and women will stop trying to eliminate the lines between us and realize it’s the differences between the sexes that make romance, family and love an enjoyable experience.

He's too ugly to write pieces about dating. Look at him: fat, balding, beady eyed, no facial hair, poor clothes choice. I think the number of women who would eww him come close to 95-99%. He's not 'going to never date a feminist' because of politics; he's not going to date period.

So he's coping by spouting politics which, even if more or less accurate, are nothing else but a cope. He's below the fox and grapes level of coping.

He's the fat, crooked teeth version of the "women who won't date bald men are superficial so I won't date them first huh!! take that superficial women" and then goes to the bathroom, looks at his barren head and cries.

If this piece was written by a normal or good looking guy, that would've been a valuable piece with a great significance.
What this guy writes about dating, is either a dream or a cope.

Last edited:

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's most probable that a feminist will never date him. :D

They only date chads who use them as the worthless, hypocritical cumdumpsters they are.

dave hon.jpg

look at him, look at this motherfucker. He just can't talk about women because women don't talk to him 'in that way' in the first place.
He's not even a has been like me. Look at him during teenage:

hon-217x300.jpg

This motherfucker should talk about other things. This is like Mike Tyson writing a piece to confute modern Existentialism. He knows sh*t.

blackg

Reaction score

So the institutions of marriage and family are sacrosanct because.. why? You tell me.

Why should this be the only path for an individual, or for a young couple?
Because it's been this way for nearly 2000 years now?

Human development is constantly shifting and adjusting and I, for one, welcome a deviation from the old order.

Bring it on!!
Down with the tired old patriarchy!!

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the institutions of marriage and family are sacrosanct because.. why? You tell me.

Why should this be the only path for an individual, or for a young couple?
Because it's been this way for nearly 2000 years now?

Human development is constantly shifting and adjusting and I, for one, welcome a deviation from the old order.

Bring it on!!
Down with the tired old patriarchy!!

is this a troll post

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's too ugly to write pieces about dating. Look at him: fat, balding, beady eyed, no facial hair, poor clothes choice. I think the number of women who would eww him come close to 95-99%. He's not 'going to never date a feminist' because of politics; he's not going to date period.

So he's coping by spouting politics which, even if more or less accurate, are nothing else but a cope. He's below the fox and grapes level of coping.

He's the fat, crooked teeth version of the "women who won't date bald men are superficial so I won't date them first huh!! take that superficial women" and then goes to the bathroom, looks at his barren head and cries.

If this piece was written by a normal or good looking guy, that would've been a valuable piece with a great significance.
What this guy writes about dating, is either a dream or a cope.
I don't always agree with you, but credit it where its due, you've made an excellent point and I salute you.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We only have three female posters: hairblues, evil locks, passbril-

I believe they're great for the forum and offer more balance and help give us a female perspective on many things.

He is most likely talking about me. From Karankarn's most recent posts of anger towards me that seem to be from out of the blue (maybe @Pasbrillantebrunette too not sure--he seems to have beef with both me and her lately.).
I do not know why Karankarkan wants to have a forum war with the ladies but he has spoken about it and mentioned that he is jealous of us, he really went after Pas for no real reason I could see that would differentiate her from any other male poster on subject context..I have seen male posters write things that could actually be considered a personal attack against him--yet he says nothing to those posts just Pas..and I never attacked him.

I never had an interaction with him except to read him saying he wanted to spice up the forum by having a fight with me

As for me...
I was unfair to both @Exodus2011 and the new red pill guy recently..I will tone it down. I apologized to both of them because I wrote things and I was very mistaken in my facts about exodus age and Redpill sexual history. I apologized to both of them as soon as I learnt that in real time.

I actually like Exodus and I will be more easy in future with him and try to remember he is 23, I was trying to give him some tough love because I assumed he was older--and that was obnoxious of me and not my place to do so. I will back off him.

And I apologized to forum members who were triggered or offended to my 1 mean comeback to Guzmans after weeks of him trolling me with numerous insults that MOST of you witnessed and i don't remember anyone telling him to back off except Wolf Pack and he continued anyway. So not sure about this white knight theory.

I dont think anyone else has a right to feel as if they are innocently or personally attacked by me.
If they do we can discuss it openly on the forum.

Otherwise, lets turn the page on this public forum 'innocent victimization' bullshit already.

Last edited:

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is most likely talking about me from Karankarn most recent posts of anger towards me that seem to be from out of the blue (maybe @Pasbrillantebrunette too not sure--he seems to have beef with both me and her lately.).
I do not know why Karankarkan wants to have a forum war with the ladies but he has spoken about it and mentioned that he is jealous of us, he really went after Pas for no real reason I could see that would differentiate her from any other male poster on subject context..I have seen male posters write things that could actually be considered a personal attack against him--yet he says nothing to those posts just Pas..and I never attacked him.

I never had an interaction with him except to read him saying he wanted to spice up the forum by having a fight with me

As for me...
I was unfair to both @Exodus2011 and the new red pill guy recently..I will tone it down. I apologized to both of them because I wrote things and I was very mistaken in my facts about exodus age and Redpill sexual history. I apologized to both of them.

I actually like Exodus and I will be more easy in future with him and try to remember he is 23, I was trying to give him some tough love because I assumed he was older--and that was obnoxious of me and not my place to do so. I will back off him.

And I apologized to forum members who were triggered or offended to my 1 mean comeback to Guzmans after weeks of him trolling me with numerous insults that MOST of you witnessed and i don't remember anyone telling him to back off except Wolf Pack and he continued anyway. So not sure about this white knight theory.

I dont think anyone else has a right to feel as if they are innocently or personally attacked by me.
If they do we can discuss it openly on the forum.

Otherwise, lets turn the page on this public forum 'innocent victimization' bullshit already.

'me, me, me, me, look at me, LOOK AT ME'

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and i rest my case...one of the innocent babes in the woods who needs protecting from me LOL.

(you know I still want to give you a hug xoxo)

bye Becky!! LOL let's have a little get together with the hubbies next sunday? lol tell Debbie i'll bring cookies cuz mine are GOOD xoxoxo bye sweaty see u next time and say hi to Betsy from me and the family ok? xoxo bye lots of love (LOL)

nD9mNAL.jpg

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I saw the picture of his face I already knew that whatever he had to say about relationships would be ignored. He does have alot of good points, too bad he's so ugly that the focus lands on his face instead.

Maybe he should have posted under a pseudonym, but then again his post will get spread more when it's linked around.
"Look at this ugly son of a b**ch ranting about feminism, he wouldn't get a gf anyways!!"

This just goes to show that the thing that's most discriminated against is the ugly.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This just goes to show that the thing that's most discriminated against is the ugly.

This forum wouldn't exist without that undying staple of humanity: aesthetic = good ; ugly = bad

Also his opinions on women and dating are objectively highly speculative: with that kind of looks, what kind of view could you have of the dating world and how women behave with men?