Why I Would Advise Against Taking Finasteride

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol 5 days for tissue changes in the penis. 5 day on 0.25 which takes a while to even reach a systemic level, 2-4 days. thats completely ridiculous and you won't find a study to support that. there is people in the military who under extreme conditions and sleep deprivation have their testoerone reduced by 60% for days. that little finasteride is nothing compared to that
I am pretty sure a chemical substance that is intended to suppress the formation of DHT from T, does much more than sleep deprivation does. 0.25 is not that much more different than 1mg it seems.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol 5 days for tissue changes in the penis. 5 day on 0.25 which takes a while to even reach a systemic level, 2-4 days. thats completely ridiculous and you won't find a study to support that. there is people in the military who under extreme conditions and sleep deprivation have their testoerone reduced by 60% for days. that little finasteride is nothing compared to that

May I ask if you are suggesting that the OP has made this up? As this is the internet it is true any body can post but the OP has simply come to post his experience with Finasteride. I’m not sure if I approve of, what appears to be you completely dismissing his case entirely. I apologise if you weren’t, but you seem to be laughing off what I’m sure was a legitimate scare for the OP.

Bear in mind that the OP has been on the forums for almost six years so he’s not one of those cases that created a profile just to bash finasteride. OP thank you for positing your story. Best of luck to you.

HLV

Last edited: