Why I use 4rx for my finasteride needs

Wuffer

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seriously, Joe? 3 accounts here plus one (that I know of - I’m betting you have more) on hairlosshelp? Dude, that’s pretty low. I know you feel what you are doing is important, but making up phony accounts each with their own phony stories is really lame.

Dude, your credibility is now zero... Do you work for a law firm or something?

I was wondering why I was suddenly seeing so many guys complaining of persistent problems after propecia. I'm betting many of these accounts are made by the same person or persons in order to make the problem look more widespread than it is. That's ridiculous dude…

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually i changed from this account because of privacy, then i got banned on fincar18 and so i thought i would make a completely new username and stick to it. You have now banned my I.P address though - at least you thought you had.

I did not attempt to hide my username changes. I even replied to questions on different usernames.

I can see why you don't want me on this forum when there are blatantly reps for the online pharmacies active here.

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
joe, blue cloud, fincar,

whatever the hell you go by bro you need to stop. I was strongly considering finasteride before I saw your three wack *** usernames persuading people against it.

Then you attack people like rawtashk who has solid credibility on the forum who is just trying to share his success, which many people don't do since they leave the forums after some success.

what makes you different than reps who advertise their products?

if you really want people to get off finasteride then go tell merck about it. Dont post bs here adding fear to those who consider finasteride. We understand it causes side effects. But there's sides to most medications.

get a life dogg

Peace

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Rocky V said:
joe, blue cloud, fincar,
if you really want people to get off finasteride then go tell merck about it. Dont post bs here adding fear to those who consider finasteride. We understand it causes side effects. But there's sides to most medications.

get a life dogg
Peace

Only problem there is Merck won't care. For all I know he took generic stuff, isn't it? So they're not the ones to blame I guess...

Also I don't know what your mission is? If finasteride and these forums destroyed your life (that's how you put it), then stay the hell away from them is what I would do. And concentrate on getting my joy in life back.

BTW Big ups to Rawtashk for his positive attitude and story!

sc64

Reaction score
Wuffer said:
Seriously, Joe? 3 accounts here plus one (that I know of - I’m betting you have more) on hairlosshelp? Dude, that’s pretty low. but making up phony accounts each with their own phony stories is really lame.

Dude, your credibility is now zero...

I was wondering why I was suddenly seeing so many guys complaining of persistent problems after propecia. I'm betting many of these accounts are made by the same person,

It don't take 3 accounts to get a point across about ones sides,I got a good idea who your talking about on the other forum,links to propecia in his posts about the same age saying about the same things as this guy but can't be for sure but sounds similar.As far as credibility makes me wonder if he's just posting for the fun of doing it because why the 3 accounts if he's for real,for all we know he could be just playing on the forum.

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
Rawtashk said:
Rocky V, did you go ahead with finasteride?

no but I'm closer now then I ever was. I have some xandrox plus thats giving me some success so Im gonna wait until that runs out in december and then go for finasteride

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
I USED 3 ACCOUNTS BECAUSE ONE WAS BANNED AND I SWITCHED FROM THE ORIGINAL BECAUSE OF PRIVACY.

IS THAT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Spoken like someone who's trying to hide something.

Perhaps there was a reason why you got banned in the first place? Hmm, yes, I think so.