Why I use 4rx for my finasteride needs

Rawtashk

Reaction score
*edit*

Because people think it looks strange.

Sorry...I was simply excited that they reshipped it for free. My bad.

T

TravisB

Chill out man, I don't care if you're Merck/4rx shill or not.

I'm not going to touch Propecia from a mile anyway.

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
What the hell is this? I am well aware that 4rx is a very good internet pharmacy. I have purchased v**** and hormonal treatments from there website.

This whole post has just made everything about you even more strange.

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
What the hell is this? I am well aware that 4rx is a very good internet pharmacy. I have purchased v**** and hormonal treatments from there website. This whole post has just made everything about you even more strange.

Do you think you are doing everyone a big favour by pointing out 4rx? there are countless internet pharmacies that sell finasteride and dutasteride and it's certainly not rocket science finding them.

Unitedpharmacies.com/.co.uk
Inhousepharmacy.biz
Alldaychemist.com
4rx.com
Pharma4all

All you need is this website:

http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/jreview ... y-reviews/

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why do you keep pushing this site like no other? you even give out coupon codes wtf?

shady as hell

because of you i'll probably stay away from 4rx.com

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
abovedagame said:
why do you keep pushing this site like no other? you even give out coupon codes wtf?

shady as hell

LOL

Rawtashk

Reaction score
abovedagame said:
why do you keep pushing this site like no other?
Most likely because they sell legit finasteride (since I've had it tested), and I've never had a problem with them.

abovedagame said:
you even give out coupon codes wtf?
What? You don't like saving money? How is it a bad thing that I show you how to save about 20 bucks?

abovedagame said:
shady as hell
Or perhaps you just want to make presuppositions about me instead of actually doing a bit of research on the matter. Like perhaps the fact that I have over 700 posts, and 90% of them are NOT about 4rx. Or the fact that I have a success story thread where I detail my hairloss fight and even have unaltered pictures where you can see my face. I'm not some shady backwoods dealer with 22 posts and no pictures

abovedagame said:
Your loss, and no skin off my nose. I don't make a commission or anything, so you're in no way hurting me by not buying from them.

Have fun!!!

jd_uk

Reaction score
what a tool, seriously.

guys be very careful on these boards what you believe and who you trust.

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
Why do people like Rawshtawk exist on this forum? i don't get it?

Unless he is indeed working for 4rx

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Joe-1991 said:

Unless he is indeed working for 4rx

Spoken like someone who only wants to bring others down.

My overall post history speaks for itself, just like yours does.

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
I certainly have no intentions of bringing people down. I would say that my main aim on this forum is to make people aware of permanent side effects caused by finasteride.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Rawtashk said:
abovedagame said:
Most likely because they sell legit finasteride (since I've had it tested), and I've never had a problem with them.

Have fun!!!

Look on the back of your Cipla blister pack. Which city facility was it manufactured in?

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Joe-1991 said:
I certainly have no intentions of bringing people down. I would say that my main aim on this forum is to make people aware of permanent side effects caused by finasteride.

You represent a tiny insignificant c*nt hair as far as negative side effects statistics goes, and yet, here you are, and it seems you've made this (in bold above) your long life compulsion.

Any reason why?

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
Rawtashk said:
abovedagame said:

Have fun!!!

Look on the back of your Cipla blister pack. Which city facility was it manufactured in?

Gawd, you guys really are a bunch of insecure touchy little faggots, right?

You can't answer my question?

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle - look at what you are saying on a hair loss forum, look at your avatar and signature. Get real you moron.

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
Joe-1991 said:

You represent a tiny insignificant c*nt hair as far as negative side effects statistics goes, and yet, here you are, and it seems you've made this (in bold above) your long life compulsion.

Any reason why?

Permanent side effects, yes. A small minority. Side effects from finasteride in general - huge proportion of drugs users.

Wuffer

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jesus Rogazzle, take it down a notch will you? Your posts are just rediculous, they make you look like a complete idiot. You fly off the handle because someone didn't answer your question? Get a grip you crybaby.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Joe-1991 said:

No need for this sh*t really Joe.

Rawshtawk is an inspiring success story. You on the other hand are a faceless ranter, and we only have your word for it that finasteride caused your ED which I've already seen you overstate as 'complete impotency'.

Yeah it might have been a bit weird for Rawshtawk to start a thread about his fave website, but then what the hell, his hair is doing great and it's largely due to finding a reliable supplier that he's managed to get this far.

Some days I feel like telling every guy I know that I buy finasteride for £1-a-f*****g-month from my local pharmacy which is a 2 minute walk from my house and it has totally stopped my hairloss and that they should think about doing the same the second they start balding ... but I refrain because I'm a coward :)

Cassin

Reaction score
Bluecloud87 said:
Rogazzle - look at what you are saying on a hair loss forum, look at your avatar and signature. Get real you moron.

You're the one who is so desperate he has three accounts to validate the posts he makes.

Other users posting from this IP
Fincar18
Joe-1991
Bluecloud87

:shock: