Why I Have Always Had Trouble Dealing With Women

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please don't turn this into a woman bashing thread, because that is not my intention. I love women. I have a beautiful mother and sister and female friends that I love dearly.

I am just writing this for therapy, because I have no one else to talk to. This is why I love this forum and all of you.

I have never been able to fully trust women because LITERALLY, EVERY single relationship I have witnessed has been controlled by them. i am not exaggerating. I FAIL to find even ONE relationship among my family and friends that isn't controlled and / or simply ruined by the female component.

My parents hate each other. They always have for this simple reason. After years of thinking they were happy, my few friends that are married are miserable.

I just wonder - if I was a woman, would I have this similar perspective towards men??

What are your experiences with married couples? REALLY, what is the relationship like? are they happy?

How the f*** do we trust each other intimately, let alone in general, when people are so jaded, selfish and parasitic?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please don't turn this into a woman bashing thread, because that is not my intention. I love women. I have a beautiful mother and sister and female friends that I love dearly.

I am just writing this for therapy, because I have no one else to talk to. This is why I love this forum and all of you.

I have never been able to fully trust women because LITERALLY, EVERY single relationship I have witnessed has been controlled by them. i am not exaggerating. I FAIL to find even ONE relationship among my family and friends that isn't controlled and / or simply ruined by the female component.

My parents hate each other. They always have for this simple reason. After years of thinking they were happy, my few friends that are married are miserable.

I just wonder - if I was a woman, would I have this similar perspective towards men??

What are your experiences with married couples? REALLY, what is the relationship like? are they happy?

How the f*** do we trust each other intimately, let alone in general, when people are so jaded, selfish and parasitic?

We know you love women no need to emphasize it ;)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong question.

Why do you surround yourself with jaded, selfish and parasitic people?

dang, good point. I don't really, because I don't surround myself with people. I have my family and like 4 really close friends. Aside from that, every woman I've romantically encountered has ultimately been out to only further her own interests, with little to no respect for my own.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Can you give an example?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
stop going down on them so much. puttin that pussy on a pedestal

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aside from that, every woman I've romantically encountered has ultimately been out to only further her own interests, with little to no respect for my own.

People are generally more self interested than not. That's survival.

Perhaps you need to grow some teeth? there is nothing noble about pathologically caring for other peoples welfare above your own. That's called being an inadequate pushover, and it does not make you a 'good person'