Why Haven't We Found A Cure For Baldness - Video

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
I heard excessive "talking with your hands" produces a full head of hair... Apparently it worked for the guy in the vid!

Good vid!

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any cure for any disease at all? It’s not only male pattern baldness. Maybe smallpox and what else? We haven’t cured anything otherwise. There’s advanced treatments for a lot of diseases, but no cures. We’re not that smart. Idk why some some think that scientists can just focus on hairloss and find a cure in 5 years. I think it’ll take gene therapy or some regenerative treatment to grow hair back to desirable amounts and halt it from falling.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Basically, we have a treatment for a process that we don't fully understand". This is how Minoxidil and finasteride were found ! And here we are, after 30 years still not knowing sh*t about it and with the same "treatments" !

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Basically, we have a treatment for a process that we don't fully understand". This is how Minoxidil and finasteride were found ! And here we are, after 30 years still not knowing sh*t about it and with the same "treatments" !

Partly true but it's only in the last few years that we are understanding the proper make up of hair and how it can be restored.

Prior to that it was mostly nonsense.

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any cure for any disease at all? It’s not only male pattern baldness. Maybe smallpox and what else?

Well, sadly smallpox is incurable, it was simply irradicated by widespread vaccines.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just replace the word 'cure' by 'treatment' and there you go, there'll be better treatments

A cure ? Even the word itself is ridiculous, just use by tabloids, you'll never find this word in any upcoming patent for Androgenetic Alopecia

Fact is, you were born with it, and most likely die with it, all you can do is treat it

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just replace the word 'cure' by 'treatment' and there you go, there'll be better treatments

A cure ? Even the word itself is ridiculous, just use by tabloids, you'll never find this word in any upcoming patent for Androgenetic Alopecia

Fact is, you were born with it, and most likely die with it, all you can do is treat it

I’d say if hair cloning works out it’ll be a borderline ‘cure’

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d say if hair cloning works out it’ll be a borderline ‘cure’

Not from my point of view, it'll be just another reconstructive surgical intervention, after damages are done...far from a cure

And keep in mind that....by cure you mean no more treatments after it....Do people really think they'll have 90k graft ? To recover a complete horseshoe ?

If you're let's say NW3, how are you gonna keep your remaining hairs after Tsuji procedure ? Cause they're still gonna fall you know...not the transplanted ones, but the others

finasteride and Minoxidil will be mandatory to keep what's left, or you will undergo multiple Tsuji procedures, each months ? every 6 months ? at 300k...

Already discussed on others thread, but they'll have a plucking protocol aswell, to remove remaining hairs on low density zone before undergo transplants

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not from my point of view, it'll be just another reconstructive surgical intervention, after damages are done...far from a cure

And keep in mind that....by cure you mean no more treatments after it....Do people really think they'll have 90k graft ? To recover a complete horseshoe ?

If you're let's say NW3, how are you gonna keep your remaining hairs after Tsuji procedure ? Cause they're still gonna fall you know...not the transplanted ones, but the others

finasteride and Minoxidil will be mandatory to keep what's left, or you will undergo multiple Tsuji procedures, each months ? every 6 months ? at 300k...

Already discussed on others thread, but they'll have a plucking protocol aswell, to remove remaining hairs on low density zone before undergo transplants

We are hoping that Replicel maintains the hair we have.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you seriously going to argue over the semantics of what is a cure? who cares. and AA is not a disease so why talk about a cure? what about a cure for a small dick or lack of beard hair?

Lmao, mine is big but it's not straight and girls complain sometimes that it hurts, be careful what you wish for !

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you seriously going to argue over the semantics of what is a cure? who cares. and AA is not a disease so why talk about a cure? what about a cure for a small dick or lack of beard hair?

Yep, semantic is very important, that's actually all we got to communicate
Look at what nonsense you're saying, since when Androgenetic Alopecia is not a disease ?

Disease : a condition of the living animal or plant body or of one of its parts that impairs normal functioning and is typically manifested by distinguishing signs and symptoms

You don't have distinguising signs and symptoms ? This forum is plagued, here we go for the classic Androgenetic Alopecia is "PaRt Of The EvOluTIOn"
Linked to more skin cancer, heart and prostate problems...

I started balding at 15 crybaby, and you're telling me this is a normal function of my body ? What a load of bollocks

What about the other genetic diseases ?