Why Has My Hair Shedding Suddenly Increased?

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My shedding went down starting from around February until a few weeks ago. Since then I've noticed a LOT more shedding, and I haven't really made much changes in terms of hair care maintenance which made me wonder what happened. Only thing is I've started using Head and Shoulders more often. Anyone know why this might be? Could lifestyle (sleep, diet, stress...etc) be a factor here?

Thanks.

Marti-Mar

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can stop using Head and Shoulders to see if the shedding stops. That's the easiest way to determine if that's the cause. You might be allergic to an ingredient or something like that.

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
You can stop using Head and Shoulders to see if the shedding stops. That's the easiest way to determine if that's the cause. You might be allergic to an ingredient or something like that.
Will do thanks. Do you know of any other shampoo that'll help with dandruff and itching?

Marti-Mar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will do thanks. Do you know of any other shampoo that'll help with dandruff and itching?

I'm actually in a similar boat. I'm about to switch off Head and Shoulders, but don't know what to switch to yet. I want something less harsh. Anyone know a good dandruff shampoo?