Why Good-looking People Are Usually Flawless ?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I very rarely see good-looking people who are under 6' or going bald. 85% of good-looking people i see have height, hair, frame along with their faces. They are flawless. I always notice baldness or short height in ugly or average people. It's like average or ugly people are meant to lose. It's either you have it all or you have nothing. You rarely win the genetic lottery in one thing and lose the rest. (like being tall, NW0 and ugly). In most cases you either lose it all (be short, bald, ugly or average), or you win it all (be tall, NW0-1, good-looking, big frame).

Haven't noticed this phenomenon myself, in fact I can think of several tall, balding, not so hot dudes I know off the top of my head, as well as short, fullhead good looking ones.

Must just be your location unless you're making a caricature of reality

blackg

Reaction score
Easily explained.. the whole process is essentially like picking out of a box of chocolates. The good looking people will pick their favourite chocolates out of the box. In other words they'll pick an attractive female that they feel is on par with them. Because their both attractive people they tend to have good genetics therefore when they reproduce they'll pass this handful of superior genetics to their next spring. This unfortunately means that the not so good looking individuals will only have a selection of what's left of the chocolates which unfortunately tends to be the sh*t one's (Coffee, orange flavoured). They don't have much of a variety to pick from and because of this, have to settle with what's left. I think you get the gist from here on.. it's a hard hitting thing to think about but it's the unfortunate truth. Oh it's a cruel world we live in.
I actually like the orange chocolates.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having height along with a fullhead of hair is a huge advantage, being short and bald/balding it's f*****g game over boyo LDAR. If your face is attractive and you're over 6 foot you can ge away with being bald.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Giving up is the best thing you could ever do. Short and bald = OVER. You need 10/10 face if you're short and bald to stand a chance. I've given up too. I'm waiting to die now because my life has no purpose.
You're hardly balding tho so its stupid if you give up

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
In times of scarcity smaller/shorter people who need to eat less are superior; it's a genetic advantage for a species to hve diversity among its population. Without it, it would have a higher risk of facing extinction.
Baldness on the other hand, well... i can't tell you what the genetic advantage is. I think Nature missed on that one. i think there is a push in all species to have an x% of diversity forced into its system to expedite evolution and protect against extinction, and Baldness is basically a dead end evolutionary trait that is in the process of getting extinguished. Sadly for us bald folks we are the ones facing extinction and that's why we spend time in a hairloss forum hoping for a cure

I have a similar opinion which I wrote here couple of days ago .
Baldness is not a disease.
It is just evolution making someone ugly.
The presence of beautiful and ugly people in the same societies is an engine that makes everyone work.

Balding Virgin

My Regimen
Reaction score
good and bad genetics come in packages theory

I don't think so. It's much more random. I think you're just more likely to notice good looking people who stand out, more often than ugly or average people who blend into the background. Your mind doesn't register or even remember them as it does with the striking good looking person.

It's the same with guys who are simultaneously very ugly, bald, and short. Or people born with severe physical deformities. They stand out.

Meanwhile there's 100 average looking people that you didn't notice were there.

In most cases, people end up looking close to the average.

just my interpretation

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
I had a friend who was very good looking until he lost his hair. Hes 6'1. He was about equal to Ashton Kutchers looks in his prime and my friend turned out to be a complete NW7. His hair loss hit him hard. He went from dating the best looking girls to dating below average girls at best. However, he has a weird personality, no education, no solid career and no ambition and bad fashion sense. I used to believe that hair loss couldn't take such a hit on someones appearance but he is living proof. He is pretty insecure about his NW7 and shaves his head bald and is a hatprisoner and grew a beard to compensate which does not look good.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
The people who go through and experience the most sh*t at a younger age tend to be the most successful when they're older. Why? Because they focus their time and energy doing things that are important in this world. Hair isn't one of them, I know it doesn't seem that way at the moment but trust me.. you'll come to understand that it isn't all that important once you grow up and have other priorities and responsibilities in your life.

If it makes you feel any better I have an auntie who has just married a Norwood 7 man. She's a stunning girl.. easily a 9/10 and she's 29. Been with the guy for 6 years.. he was bald when she met him so he must've lost his hair at a very early age. He's doesn't have the best looking face either but because he's got a good sense of humour, makes her laugh and treats her well, she loves him.

lol I have seen this a few times with good looking women. Its amazing good looking girls end up settling for some cuck provider because they cant find a good looking prince to settle down with. I knew a really good looking woman who was a solid 8.5 and her husband was like a 2/3 but she was with him because he made good money and treated her well apparently. She had a great personality too. It defies all logic she settled down with this guy when she could have done way better.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
Having height along with a fullhead of hair is a huge advantage, being short and bald/balding it's f*****g game over boyo LDAR. If your face is attractive and you're over 6 foot you can ge away with being bald.

I think it depends how bald. Being a NW7 is hell. Theres a movie where brad pitt had to shave his head completely bald and he went from being a 10-10 to being nothing special.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do people call short? I see myself as pretty short, especially based on what people seem to say on the internet, but then I still seem taller than many guys in my city (say, 40%)

I think it depends how bald. Being a NW7 is hell. Theres a movie where brad pitt had to shave his head completely bald and he went from being a 10-10 to being nothing special.

But he has a perfect jawline first and foremost... you're VERY lucky to look attractive without one as a guy. Shaving hair won't change that.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro it's not over. Get a hair piece and move to Japan or China. Regardless what you look like, even if you're 2/10 you'll instantly be an 8/10 over there because Asian women love foreigners. I don't know why.. must be because they're so rare In comparison to the billions of Chinese people but if you were to walk down a street in China almost every girl would look at you.

what a bullchit

are u suggesting to move to a SEA shithole like China because you're genetically-driven incel in ur home country? It's merely pathetic

let alone balding is the most disgusting flaw for asians since they VERY rarely go there young

Hairpiece... Just f*****g lol

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
what a bullchit

are u suggesting to move to a SEA shithole like China because you're genetically-driven incel in ur home country? It's merely pathetic

let alone balding is the most disgusting flaw for asians since they VERY rarely go there young

When I was in SEA I tried to settled dates (don't laugh I wasn't aware of genetical inferiority) with two girls and both flaked. The first one said I am just ugly (I know she sucked and banged a tall NW0 though, long story) and the second one said "Really?" after saw my face on video and flaked on the second day.

Inb4 make 100000 cold approaches !!

Besides, I made experiment I told before here

I registered 2 accounts on Asian dating side with 1 photo in same clothing, same angle the only differences were FACE and HAIR (NW3.5 vs NW0.5)

Guess what? I've got one visit and message from single mom working as cashier in fastfood while second guy got more than hundred of messages even from 7+/10 asian chicks.

FACE matters everywhere – Europe, USA, SEA, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and etc

Bonus: @Xander94 hasn't got any messages/visits at all as well on that site

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you become Norwood 7 just get SMP.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what a bullchit

Jesus Christ mate you're pathetic. You sit on here moaning about your hair loss day and night, taking out the anger of your shite genetics on other people that simply try to help others and lighten the mood. As for a hairpiece, what the f*** is wrong with that? At least it's doing something in comparison to you who does absolutely nothing but whine on every single page. I bet you're a proper fun individual to be around.. you must get invited to so many party's.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ mate you're pathetic. You sit on here moaning about your hair loss day and night

You realize you subscribed on Sunday and have already 30 messages and are already disturbing everyone?

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You realize you subscribed on Sunday and have already 30 messages and are already disturbing everyone?[/QUOTE

Yes I obviously do realise that however I'm not constantly belittling people like a certain someone for simply trying to help. People on here can't accept realism this is the problem. I give a realistic solution to someone's problem and they go off on one because it's not the answer they wanted to hear.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just embrace the baldness and evolution benefit. Couple of theories been floating around forever. One is that if you have hair loss you can synthesise vitamin D from the sunlight better. Apparently more prostate cancer protection too. And the dome itself was apparently a sign of wisdom and status in caveman times.

Last sentence is doubtful even considering it's a joke

Slick shaving is quite a new way to deal with baldness

Even a few decades ago people just grew out a horseshoe in the most of the cases and/or wore old-school hats, people almost never went NW10

And horseshoe is not sign of wisdom of status by any means let alone "masculinity"

It's like a cellulite – just a genetical deformation