Why don't people like Joji get hair transplants?

TheDarkHour

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's around a Norwood 3 or 4 and it clearly bothers him given the hairstyles and hats. He should have more than enough money to get a top tier transplant.

72xnzoab03121.png
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucG9kY2hhc2VyLmNvbS9pbWFnZXMvbWlzc2luZy1pbWFnZS5wbmc=.jpg
joji-ysk-vid-2019-u-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

Last edited:

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand how his hair looks perfectly thick and dense when he has it grown long despite him receding like that. I look like Jack Torrance when I grow my hair out, even though my hairline isn't too dissimilar to Joji's.

I think the above is why he doesn't get a transplant, he is still able to look like a non-balding person.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty sure the second picture is not up to date

anyway this is f*****g brutal, I remember him with a full head of hair

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand how his hair looks perfectly thick and dense when he has it grown long despite him receding like that. I look like Jack Torrance when I grow my hair out, even though my hairline isn't too dissimilar to Joji's.

I think the above is why he doesn't get a transplant, he is still able to look like a non-balding person.
The difference between diffuse and non diffuse thinning

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
The difference between diffuse and non diffuse thinning
Yeah that's probably it, I have some diffuse thinning (if I get a buzzcut you can see the NW4 pattern forming). Though now that my hair has grown out it doesn't really look like I'm thinning at all, maybe except for under very bright lights were the hairs themselves look thinner and finer, though not in a way that there are physically fewer hairs if that makes sense.

TheDarkHour

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, I'm a NW2/2.5 but the left and right side of my frontal hair never grows beyond my temples. Then again, I've never really grown out my hair that long.

The coverup works in photos but in his videos it's more noticeable. I could understand the average Joe sticking with it but this guy probably makes thousands now.

pretty sure the second picture is not up to date

anyway this is f*****g brutal, I remember him with a full head of hair
You might be right. This pic is one of his newer ones from Instagram. Unless it's an old photo he still has a pretty good coverup. Also, I think he's been receding for a while now. Even during the early Filthy Frank days he had some recession.

32a474dd51c115835c2303c9eaa9a765 (1).jpg

Last edited:

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope this guy is doing his best to fight his hair loss, he isn't good looking and going bald would be terrible for him: He's got all the wrong facial features for just shaving it.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope this guy is doing his best to fight his hair loss, he isn't good looking and going bald would be terrible for him: He's got all the wrong facial features for just shaving it.
yeah like 90% of balding men

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
No idea who he is but if he has the money im sure he will get a transplant, might be trying to stabilize things first before he does, who knows.