Why doesn't this hair style look right on me? (pics)

Dedge89

Reaction score
I think everyone's pretty much summed up why it suits your grandfather more. Personally if I was you I would get a small fringe going (like Eminem's hair when he was blonde back in the day) which very subtly hides the hairline and straightens it out (since we white people don't have naturally sharp straight hairlines very often) and have the sides cut shorter, like a grade 2? Or if you think that haircut is not for this prestigious self-view you have (Just playing :p!) you can grow the fringe longer and have the sides slightly longer in proportion.

The haircut you're trying to rock right now is tailored to a specific head shape. It's not a haircut that just look's good and if it doesnt something must be wrong with you. Your head is longer and thinner which is why it looks odd to you but not your grandfather.

Peace.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
I have problems exposing my hairline/ forehead because of the shape/ the way the light hits it. It curves back before the hairline making it look worse, but it has always done that. Change your hairstyle and by the time you're older and still have a full head of hair, you should be happy.